AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: RPG: As The World Falls: Final Fate

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Mosuke had bounded off back towards the small tent but before he could reach his destination his feet suddlenly came to a stop. Digging his heels in to the ground he twisted his body back to the direction he had just come from, as a nearby twinge of dark aura sent a chill down his spine.

"Curse that witch...there's no mistaking that aura"
    Said Mosuke as he clenched his fists tightly and closed his eyes to better focus on the location of the aura.
    "Blast, I shouldn't have left him alone...she's nearly on top of him, I have to hurry"
    With that Mosuke gathered what stamina he had been able to quickly store and proceeded to sprint off towards the dark aura. It hadn't been part of his plan to reveal himself just yet or take the risk of using his power so soon if he needed to do so, but now wasn't the time to worry about ill-timed plans...he had to act.

Fighting his way through the celebrating crowd was a rather difficult feat, especially when the emphasis was put on speed and not careful manuvering. Nonetheless, Mosuke dashed through the crowd focused on trying to reach his friends in time, feeling their auras drawing close. As he drew closer to the auras he noticed what seemed to be Daske's signature spiky hair peaking over the crowd. A small pang of worry shot through as Daske's casual tardiness getting to the group was most definatley out of place.
    As if his mind had called before his body could react, Daske had jumped from the crowed and brought his drawn sword down. Almost instantly Mosuke was able to make the feared connection that the aura that was over Daske was now in him.
    Pushing through the crowd a little more, Mosuke was horrified to see that the blade had found its mark, slashing Oyume's arm.

Without any further hesitation, Mosuke burst from the crowd and charged towards his possessed friend. Focusing only on acting, he projected his own aura in a large burst and proceeded to lower his shoulder, driving himself into Daske...sending the samurai crashing into a nearby food cart.
    Quickly composing himself, Mosuke unclasped one of his gauntlets and quickly tossed it aside...releasing one hand of his vast sealed divine energy.

"Move her to safety Akumaki"
    Said Mosuke his voice so focused it could almost pass for dark or even ghostly for that matter.
    With that he positioned himself infront of the Alteried couple and forcefully pushed outward, causing a bright glittering barrier to appear behind him as a means to protect his friends from the dark aura, not alloting anytime for any happy reunion...though he doubted their would be as such.
    He let his eyes shift back to Daske who wouldn't be down for long, that was for sure...especially with Aide at the helm. However, it did not deter him as he wouldn't let her control his friend for long. He'd released someone from her control once before and he'd do so again.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 02-11-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Daske stood, crimson blood dripping down his cheek from his forehead. "Mosuke. You little pest." He hissed, using his sword carlessly for a helping hand upright. "Just give Oyume to me. You can trust me. Heh heh...HEH HEH HEH!" He grinned and touched the barrier. Electrical sparks flying as he slowly forced his hand through then walked through pausing every now and again.

"Do you honestly think a punny little munk like you could ever stop me. You must feel honoured, to die by my blade. But I'll make sure to float your ashes down that lovely waterfall." He snarled and pointed his sword at Mosuke.

"Remember if his body dies...so would he...can you really...kill your own friend?" He grinned and grabbed Mosuke's neck squeezing lightly but harsh enough to cause some bit of choking.

"Mosuke...hurry up....run....answer me!...run away, Mosuke! Proteect....Oyume~~~!!! COME HERE AND PLAY!"
    Last edited by Kaikou; 02-11-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With a mission in his mind Akira ran. A alof dark aura behind him. Freezing the air as he ran. She was close. In the crowd. Blending in with the cheers and the booming of drums. She was her. "Aide...." Akira whispered as he noticed Oyuma along with her partner and lover Akimaru. And also a soul that he knew but not to well. He jumped over the crowd and landed a few feet from them. He looked them all up and down before bowing and looking at the one that he had once tried to kill.

"So.....Aide is here. She is close right. So close that I can even taste her aura. What is are next move?" He softly spoke. The air still cold and the heat released from their bodies being released as steam. Akira looked at the sky. Hanaki was close by. She would be with them soon. Maybe then they could end this. However it was not his task to deliver the final strike to Aide. That would not be his pleasure. He knew that he wouldn't live through this ordeal. Aide would take his life,or he would in up giving his life to rate another. He looked at Oyuma. His life had been changed because of her. Not only had she helped him release his true potential, but she had been kind and in some way helped him find who he was. He would gladly give his life to save her. Only as repayment.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke hadn't expected Aide to have been able to pass through his barrier with such ease, but with her apparent increase in power and the use of Daske as a vessle it became all too obvious. Against Aide herself, or atleast in her previous form he suspected that he could have stopped her more effectively, but that scenario wasn't anywhere near as his friend's cold hand was tightly fixed around his neck.

"Perhaps you...are correct...Aide...I...can't kill him"
    Said Mosuke as he fought for air, his body relaxing as if submitting to the realization that anything he did would be hurting his friend as well
    "Even though I know...he'd wouldn't want me to...hold back...you could easily leave his body once he's near death."
    Mosuke tried to look into his friend's eyes but they were blank, almost lifeless. How could he deal with killing his friend? or how could he deal with Oyume or the others getting harmed if he did nothing when he could have.
    His head slowly lowered as he contemplated the thoughts, all the while hearing the cackling of Aide through Daske's voice.

"However...it's a shame you choose to overlook my ability...It's suprising how not fearing death can keep oneself from faltering"
    Said Mosuke with the same focused voice from before, as his head shot up and his body tensed. His body then pulsed with energy, the pressure from his divine aura caused the area to become heavily weighed down.
    "I do not intend on letting you control Daske for much longer"

With that Mosuke quickly grabbed Daske's throat with his unsealed hand, causing the direct waves of his aura to ripple through his friend. The nature of the energy wasn't too harmful to Daske, but it surely was to a dark being like Aide...however, the energy itself and its immense pressure as well as heat were factors that could indeed harm Daske...though Mosuke did his best to focus only on the dark influence.

"We promised one another we'd do what was needed to protect our friends...no matter what it takes, I accept whatever must be done...Daske would do the same"
    Said Mosuke as he pulled Daske's hand away from his neck with his off-hand and proceeded to push samurai back as he charged foward.
    "Threats of death and guilt concerning the two of us? How foolish of you...you witch..."
    Mosuke then contiuned to drive Daske back away from Oyume...eventually gathering the strength to lift the samurai off the ground before slamming him backdown.
    Pinning his friend to ground, he hoped he could break some of the control Aide had over him. He knew he couldn't do it all at once, he therein braced himself for his own potential pain as Aide would not give up Daske easily.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 02-14-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Hanaki's feet was barely reaching the ground. She could imagine herself as a soft white and black blur going swiftly through the trees. Her mind was so focused on Aide's aura, that she was taken almost completely by surprise when she realized a familiar aura blending with Aide's...and the fading aura of Daske's. Her lips quivered, first blaming herself for not noticing that his aura hadn't completely faded, as it would have if he had truly perished. Then, as her feet paused at the outskirts of Edo, a very soft, exasperated sigh escaped her lips as she grasped the point: Mosuke was alive, and he was fighting right now.

From what she could tell from only their auras, Kaen wasn't in the fight at all, and she could smell blood. But then again, that could've been from the house she was standing next to, which she could hear coughing inside. But one thing's for sure, Daske, Mosuke, and Aide were all tangled up in something, and Hanaki's body almost convulsed at how acidic Aide's aura felt to her.

"Daske's aura...it's faint, but I can smell his scent is near...What's going on?"
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Member keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2009 01:38 AM
    Threads

*Helloes, I've been away for quite a while! Internet got shut off... But the cold season is over (or is it? I fail to understand how we could have snow this late in Texas, but alas, there it is) and money comes more easily. Time to make some storyline!*

The sage sat in the chair, in his deathly posture. What, figure it out so soon? And I though this was going to be more fun... But you have not defeated me yet! You have not seen the last! With that thought the sage disconnected his neck tissues, letting his head roll off its bones and fall off onto the floor, rolling and swaying until it came to rest beside the end of his chair.

I cannot keep him here against his will... but for his sake I hope he realizes that all of his injuries are simply residual 'nerve memory' of how terrible condition his body had been earlier... Wait... What am I talking about? What's all this 'nerve memory' futuristic babble!? GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF YOU DARN SAGE!

In the sage's auric outburst, a carefully balanced scroll fell off of its perch on the makeshift rack in the corner of the room and carefully fluttered to sit in a position at Kopinu's feet. It was a 'dictionary' of ancient runes, their meanings, and their effects.

With that the seal at the end of the hall was lifted. The great fortress of endless unexplored passageways shuddered for a moment and then all was silent once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaen reawoke, alone on the floor of the wagon, and immediately felt the energies around him. Off in the center of the town, fierce auras were battling in a desperate fight for the soul of Daske. Daske was being controlled!, thought Kaen quickly with great alarm. His aura flared, his sword flew to his hand, and at once he and his sword had the same will. Kaen had been asleep for far too long. Now the battles that would define the fate of all he now knew were raging on, and he was nowhere near.

The sword in Kaen's hand moved, slashing a wide tear in the air before him and its vacuum consumed him, pulling him forward with unimaginable force. He was shot, as if out of a cannon, towards the battle.

Kaen landed about ten feet away from Mosuke and Daske in their angagement, and contemplated his actions. Deep down, Kaen could sense Daske's soul within the dark shell formed by Aide's aura. If Daske had submitted to Aide's power, then his soul would have been long gone from his now animated body. But Daske still had the one thing that Aide could never defeat, the one thing that would never allow Aide to completely force his soul out of his body.

Kaen brought his sword up with both hands, and focused his energies. he could see Daske's spirit still inside his body, fighting, delivering crushing blows to the shell consuming it, but Aide's aura was too powerful.

Kaen infused his aura with the sword, and sent his energy through Aide's aura and into Daske's soul. At once he felt the incredible pull of Aide's aura trying to draw him in, then trying to push him out. But her efforts were useless; this energy was meant for Daske, from Kaen. It was not some kind of energy that she could manipulate or physically 'touch'. It was a link, and as long as Daske desired to stay connected, Aide had no influence.

Use my power, Daske. It will obey your every command but it cannot do anything you do not will it to.

Kaen then sent another stream of energy to Mosuke's aura, and then connected it with Daske's. With Daske and Mosuke's auras connected, their powers would be more than enough to break Aide's grasp. However, the energy Kaen was using has limits. It has no inherent exorcising or aura influencing properties. It is a completely different thing than any kind of 'chi'. It can only take the powers of the one using it and serve as a channel to distribute those energies.

Kaen could not help the struggle in any other way. All he could do was improve connectivity; If Mosuke and Daske faltered, there was no failsafe. It all hinged on Mosuke and Daske's power... Kaen could not influence this battle in any other way.

Kaen's soul cried out.

Hurry Mosuke, Free Daske's soul!

- Keantoken

*I've been away for quite a while, I hope my writing abilities have not sunken any. Writing ability changes a lot with new experiences.*

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

*My big long apology: I've been trying to get into the animation program at my school and finally succeeded...Only to have a buttload of project after project dumped upon me...On top of job hunting and apartment hunting...So in sort (thought this really isn't sort) I'm sorry for my absence.

Fion please scold me if I go too long from now on k? I want to be able to post more since the story is reaching climax.

Thank-you everyone for your support and understanding!

"STOP~! You shatter his soul...! Aide has a vice upon it! Any resistance and he's a dead man!" Oyume cried, holding her bleeding arm.

"If he's a lost man then he must die!" Akumaki snarled his sword drawn.

"Akumaki no! He's still our friend!" Oyume begged.

"And Aide will use that as her advantage." Akumaki snapped. "I swore to protect you...No matter who the enemy was...You are the only thing...That matters to me."

Suddenly Komgi rushed up and slapped Akumaki. Oyume cried out in surprise.

"Then you are not fit to protect her so blind!" Komugi cried. "We are your allies...And friends! Aide cannot win against a strong unity that's why she cowers at it and forces it apart from the shadows!"

With that Komugi ran to Mosuke's side and drew her sword.

"We'll find a way to save him, right Momo-kun?!" Komugi announced, her face, once belonging to Aide now filled with a strong courageous determination that Aide never could have worn upon it.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: Well, everyone's pretty busy these days. I have a few post-high school things to worry about and last minute exams and projects as well...Anyway, nice to see you, Otakus.

Hanaki moved quickly through the crowd that was hurriedly dissipating, running away from the fight. When she cleared the last of the crowd, she took a moment to take in the scene before her. Kaen, sword out, was upright and his aura was flaring, its 'arms' connecting to Mosuke and Daske. Daske was all but unrecognizable from his behavior. He had Mosuke by the neck, but his face was pained now, struggling deep inside of himself. She saw Oyume was wounded, and the scent of blood stung her nose. She averted her eyes quickly, focusing on Daske now.

The others can take care of Aide for now...But Kaen cannot keep this up for much longer...

Hanaki's hands reacted instinctively, twitching slightly and then practically flinging out her katanas from their sheathes, where she caught them both by the hilt. Quickly, she planned her actions in her head. She couldn't attack Daske, risking to severely wound him or breaking the energy that Kaen was transferring to him.

Hanaki calmed herself down a bit more, when she finally knew that she couldn't do anything at the moment for them. Giving Daske any more energy was dangerous, and doing anything physical could break the energy connection that she could see glowing between the three. All she could do was wait in the wings. Either to help with taking down Aide, or taking over if Kaen can no longer keep going.
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*CF Striker has informed me he is going to leave the rpg, but I have welcomed him to stay and post when he needs. I feel really bad for letting this slide so much due to problems via outside the computer...Not to mention that damn 20 years of age reminding me I'm no longer a vivid rper of age 16 (lol, got to love how aging does that to you). Please come back everyooooone! I miss yous!*

Oyume motioned for everyone to back up and stepped beside Hanaki.

"We need someway to break Aide's grip on him...Even for a moment...I'm sure I can use my powers to pry her away if you can all give me some time." Oyume said hopefully.

She turned to Mosuke, her red eyes filled with determination.

"Five minutes...Keep him away from me in five minutes and I should be able to do this." She then said hopefully, trying not to let the others see how scared she was of potentially hurting their friend.

"Mosuke! Hanaki!" Akumaki called. "You guys stay on defense! Protect Oyume...I'll entrust her to you both."

With that Akumaki motioned for the other stop follow him to start an assault that would potentially give Oyume an opening to weed out Aide.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke's eyes shifted to Oyume's as she spoke to him. She was determined beyond a doubt but with Mosuke's connection to Oyume's aura returning, he could sense his friend was just as concerned as he was about the situation.
    However, Aide's control needed to be broken by means such as theirs, for a blade could not solve the problem.

"Akumaki stay back, a blade won't solve thi..."
    Called Mosuke before he was abruptly interrupted by Daske's fist being driven into the side of his face. As he felt the impact of the blow, Mosuke cursed himself for becoming momentarily unfocused when he met eyes with Oyume.
    Daske's strength infused with Aide's evil aura was enough to knock Mosuke backward, sending his body flying into a near by vendors cart.

"Damn, this weakened body...can't let it keep me from protecting Oyume"
    Said Mosuke as he desperately tried to pull his body out of the cart's wreckage.
    Daske was now free to move about and even though Mosuke knew his divine aura slowed his trapped friend some, Aide's hold was still dangerously potent.

"I need your assistance my friend...save your comments of disapproval for later please"
    Said Mosuke softly as he pulled the tattered cat doll from his belt and held it out in front of him in his unsealed hand.
    "Help me protect her...Embrace my light and break the seams that bind you...Awaken Tsukasa!"
    With that a bright light burst from the small cat doll as the threads seemed to burst and tear, revealing the outline of a celestial being.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 06-03-2008 at 11:30 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tsukasa appeared in a glorious holy light, the humanoid celestial beast awakening with a feral yawn-roar as it awoke from it's slumber.

In an instantaneous motion it parried with Daske and sent him backwards.

"My, my...It looks like much has happeed since my last awakening." Tsukasa announced, his bell-like ringing voice filling the ears of the ones around him.

"Reiakumana..." Komugi said in awe. "What a treat to know we've had such a thing in our midst...Shame on you Momo-kun for hiding him on me!" She then scolded. "We could've abused him more so that you wouldn't have gotten hurt." She then pouted.

"I entrusted my gaurdian to Mosuke to use only in dire need...Tsukasa may be immortal but injured celestials need time to regenerate...So if Mosuke really needed him and Tsukasa couldn't respond..." Oyume then said trailing off. "It may mean death."

Tsukasa nodded and flapped his wings, rising high.

"I will give my all to protect milady and her comrades." Tsukasa said simply. "Now command me...The one milady has given my power to." He then told Mosuke.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke winced slightly as he finally got to a sitting position amongst the wreckage of the cart. His body began to throb with an aching lumbering form of pain as he had seeming pushed his body to its limit just to arrive on to the scene. Nevertheless, if Oyume was going to use her powers that harmed her own body, he had to defend her...especially if Akumaki was planning on attacking Daske.

"Tsukasa is our ally, as long as I am entrusted to watch over him his power will never be abused"
    Said Mosuke as he looked towards Komugi and pulled himself up to a standing position.
    "Even so, I wouldn't have summoned him for any other reason than to insure Oyume's protection, for my life matters not if I cannot protect those who I am entrusted to."
    With a deep breath Mosuke moved as quickly as he could to position himself a few feet ahead of Oyume's position.

"You will have your five minutes Oyume, do your best to free Daske...but don't push yourself too far..."
    Said Mosuke as his saddened tone slightly faded off, his head lowering slightly.
    "Daske...Daske and I promised one another to do what it took to protect you and the others...if he cannot be saved, I won't allow Aide to defile his body or mind any longer...I will do what must be done to put him at peace."
    Wiping his eyes quickly to be unnoticed, Mosuke clenched his unsealed hand and looked to the sky.

"Be at my side Tsukasa, let nothing pass beyond us"
    Called Mosuke as he forced his hands outwardly and unleashed his barrier, sending its crackling aura to surround the area around Oyume.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A cold winters breath lay so carefully upon the days wonders. Only to be pushed away by the over flowing ignorance of summers gaze." Akira's voice echoed in a monotone. It reached out to all that could hear it. Akira fell from the sky landing a few feet ahead of the barrier. Both swords unsheathed, and at the ready. His time was now.

"Throughout everything that has happened between all of us I must say that I have never meet any better people then you all. Thank you for showing me the light. Here today I repay you mistress for your kindness."

Akira looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. He then exhaled breathing out a chilly cloud of froze breath. A blue aura surrounded his body as it began to snow. The snow flakes dancing across his face as he opened his three eye.

"Aide......you are a devil of the highest. Your evil may know no rival. However.......it will know fear. The fear of facing those that see their future as taking you down. Throwing you back into the dark depths which you came from. So today Aide a come to you saying that your time is finally up."

Akira twirled both swords around his body making a few seals in mid air. The seals forms three circles. Those circles formed a new seal. Akira took both swords and stabbed the ground before jumping into the air leaving them in their place. A ring of fire wrapped itself around Akira transforming him. Hikaru took Akira's place. Both swords began to form some line of writing on them. Hikaru landed next to his swords and drew them from their icey prison. He twirled them again before switching one into the underhanded position. He leaned back placing all his weight on his left leg. He still had his blind eyes closed. A grin spread across his fade as four words spilled from his mouth. "Come...and....get...me...."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: I'm sad to see how badly the RP's deteriorated (yes, my vocabulary's improved, yay!) I could cry! I miss how lively this place used to be. But I"m stayin'!

Hanaki looked to Oyume, then to Akumaki. Akumaki's piercing gaze left here in a defensive position, hand gripped firmly on the hilt of her katana, in front of and to the side of Oyume. She concentrated on any attacks that might come their way, and barely flinched when Mosuke erected the barrier around them to protect Oyume while Akumaki worked on getting an opening to allow her make her move. Hanaki's hand twitched, and she felt the adrenaline rushing through her veins. It was surprising how strong the urge was to fight. But it wouldn't be much longer....
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru narrowed his eyes and looked to Hanaki. There had to be a plan. What is was was beyond him at this time but nevertheless he would fight along side them. He was entitled to give his life to help rid the world of Aide.

"Hanaki......if I am overcome by her power and turn against you then use that crystal necklace I gave you and drive it through my heart.....Don't think twice about it. Cause I wont think twice about killing you all."

Hikaru twirled both blades around creating a seal before him. He cut it in half with one of the blades. This caused the seal to spread across both blades releasing his full potentional. Now he was ready. It was now up to Aide to make the first move. Ready or not Hikaru was going to help finish this.

Member keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken is a name known to all keantoken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Hello, all. Time does not describe how long it's been since I last posted here... Whoah... I have gone through SOOOOOOOO much. But here I am. As usual, I'll forewarn you that perhaps my writing abilities have suffered ):

But here we go, ready or not.*

Kaen kept concentrating on the task at hand. All that he had the presence of mind to remember at this moment was his waking up and suddenly realizing the need to get his butt off the wagon and go help his friends. Even now, he wasn't totally sure if what he was doing was helping. He had constructed a spiritual and mental conduit between Mosuke and Daske's minds and souls, but he didn't see that it was being used.

But that's how life goes. You just have to get in there and do it, and go with the flow. Often times you do not even have to believe in what you're doing - just do it and know why you're doing it, and you'll get results. Kaen had learned this from the monk from which he inherited his scroll collection. The monk taught him some things before moving on.

So Kaen was doing it - he was directing his energy. And he knew why he was doing it - because it's what he felt he was being told to do, by the sword, or something. That should be enough, for a little while...

Kaen then took note of how he had been in his own kind of 'trance' ever since waking up. Getting to the scene had taken a greater priority than waking up, it seemed. He also realized that this meant that he was about to go out of his trance - which would probably also mean that he'll lose his concentration.

But he didn't worry. Now wasn't the time to worry. He went through his activations cycle that he had learned from the monk.

The important thing in any kind of energy work is to posture yourself correctly and to gain and maintain and energy current flowing through all your chakras, to balance and activate them. Sometimes an extra bit of energy from outside is needed, to jump start this connection. Remember that the earth provides us what we need to survive, it is what supplies us the necessary energies in order to pursue our path of enlightenment. Can you not feel the earth speaking to you, Kaen? How sad...

Kaen pulled a beam of energy from the center of the earth, and proceeded to activate and energize his chakras.

Earth chakra, base chakra, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, head, crown... These chakras are the energy centers in your body, and when properly activated, will allow you to explore new worlds of awareness... However, if improperly balanced, they can create health problems until you can sort things out. I see you don't care about your health, however, Kaen... How sad...

Kaen pulled the energy beam up and through all the chakras and linked them all together. He then created an energy current that flowed throughout his body in a cycle of energy.

Practicing this technique daily will increase your awareness and will greatly aid you in sensing subtle energies and in your own path of enlightenment. It seems you are interested in enlightenment, Kaen. Perhaps there is hope for you.

Kaen had not done the technique since first finding the mysterious group of traveling fighters, but this only really served to increase its effects. He could now feel the energies vividly, and he welcomed them like old friends. At the same time, his energy output flared and once again he felt Aide's aura trying futilely to rip, tug, destroy the link. But it was impenetrable. He felt Aide's aura shiver...

This energy, that comes from the center of the earth, is key to human nature. Humans are not naturally good or evil, but they are innocent. What comes after innocence is their own choice, their own freedom. Kaen, you may suggest to someone a way to better achieve their own goal... But as to that goal, you cannot tell them which is greater, good or evil, because it is their own freedom to choose the path they follow.

Suddenly, a piece of Aide's aura split off and followed along the energy stream, heading towards Kaen.

I will tell you right now, that neither are greater... But freedom is the beginning and end of all things, and it will determine what is left in the end. The earth energy is the power of freedom. It obeys the will of its host, and if your will is greater than your enemies'... They will not be able to touch you. Kaen, are you even listening? Truly pitiful...

Kaen mentally gave the monk a pat on the back as he braced for aide's aura.

- keantoken

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Kai's still absent...So he's still allowing me to persue the story with Daske. I'm very happy LadyPSerenity took the time to reopen this for us. I really love this story after all.*

Tsukasa's eyes narrowed and he lunged at the stream of aura. He countered it with his own golden one and it snapped back it an injured snake. It suddenlly reeled and strike the creature's lovely face and Tsukasa yowled, stepping back and using his wings to shield it's downward thrust onto him.

"The aura's filled with poison~! Don't touch it if you're mortal or have some sort of dispel~!" Tsukasa shouted.

"Ah....Yessss...My lovely, lovely poison...Hurry, hurry little Oyume and her little friends....Or else you'll suffocate on my wonderful wisps of death." Daske cackled, drawing his blade.

Akumaki lunged, sparks flying as their blades burned across each other. The swords screamed with power and protest. Akumaki's glowing blue eyes swirled with a bloodthirsty intent to kill...But also...

Hesitation?

"What's thiis...? Still having feelings for this old man?' Daske teased, Aide's voice ringing in it as well. "I thought...I had broken you so well too...My pet~!"

Akumaki screamed in rage and a dance-like battle bgan. Akumaki used his powers to make himself faster and infused his blade with mana so that it bore an intense blue blaze...

But Daske clearly had the edge in this fight. Oyume stood in the centre of a rune-like pentagram, red aura flowing from it and around her. Her long silver-white strands rose slowly, resmbling the wings of a bird of angel as her small fingers intertwined in prayer as if.

"Et...Sol...Mae...Da...Alrul...Nanka...Ra..." Oyume chanted, the air around her becoming more intense. "Moku.....Ranil...Sa...Gon..."

She was completely in trance...Her Altiered language flowing around everyone like a goddess' words. Daske noticed and chuckled.

"Trying to force me out...Little Oyume?!" He then psychotically demanded.

He suddenly struck Akumaki in the face with the butt of his hilt, blood spattering as the boy took it full-on. He then grabbed a handful of the boy's long ponytail of silver-white hair. Akumaki screamed as Aide pumped poisonous aura into him.

"Why...Won't you just die....You little brat...?" Aide then announced, raising Daske's hand and a spear of poisonous aura arose. "All of you...Are such...PESTS."

"NO~!" Akumaki screamed. "NnnghhaHHHGG~!" He then cried as more aura was pumped into him, his veins turning dark purple and blue.

"Everyone...Die." Daske laughed, releasing the spear.

Suddenly there was the crushing bone-splitting sound of an impact. Tsukasa
    was before them...Floating mid-air with the intense energy of Aide crackling through him. A few weak noises arose...And tears spilled down Oyume's pale cheeks. She couldn't even stop to cry out or help him.

Tsukasa fell to the ground and grabbed the aura, dispelling it with his bare clawed hands. There was a gaping hole where his mana-aura poured out like blood. He was severely injured.

Oyume hiccupped and bawled between her chants. She couldn't even ease the pain of her closest companion. Tsukasa stood, holding his wound.

"We wil not die...To you so easily~!" Tsukasa announced.

He turned to Mosuke with a bitter-sweet smirk.

"Order me...This body can't take much more...But I can at least be a service still to you and milady." He then announced.

Komugi gritted her teeth and swore. He couldn't fight Aide like the others...If he was injured...So was...

Komugi suddenly grabbed one of his swords and stabbed his hand. A feral shriek rose and Daske swayed, dropping Akumaki.

"I almost forgot...About our connection...Sister...Wait...You're now...'Brother' to me right...?" Komugi chuckled. "Well...What's the point of being a woman now if I can't protect and support my man." She then giggled, sticking her tongue out at Mosuke.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 01-10-2009 at 01:17 AM.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke continued to keep his barrier projected around Oyume and the others behind him, keeping them shielded from the harmful poison aura as it burned away after touching the blistering heat of divine energy. He knew Daske had to be stopped, for in his current state he seemed completely unable to dispel Aide's control over him.
    Unable to act or even protest for that matter, Mosuke watched as Akumaki was easily overpowered by Daske and narrowly escaped certain demise only due to to Tsukasa's costly interference. Thus yet again he was forced to fight a battle within himself to decide what he had to do, his other companions couldn't handle being afflicted by the aura and Akumaki nor Tsukasa would be able to last much longer...he had to by more time for Oyume.
    "Komugi, see to Akumaki and keep him safe...no questions"
    Said Mosuke as he managed a smile towards the demon who had become a trusted ally and someone he truly cared for. He knew the Altiered would be well protected by Komugi's light.
    With that Mosuke dropped his barrier and quickly rushed to Tsukasa's side, doing his best to brace the celestial being.

"Very well Tsukasa...I need a barrier, return to your master's side, give her and the others protection from that aura...and time"
    Said Mosuke trying to hold back a deep sense of sadness as from the look Tsukasa gave him Mosuke knew he there was little he could do to help his friend.
    "If this is... goodbye, I hope I served you well my friend as you have me" Mosuke thought, knowing Tsukasa would likely hear from their connection. He hoped the loyal guardian would pull through, but even if Aide had claimed another's life, he would be at his masters side.

After returning the bitter-sweet smile , Mosuke started to walk forward towards his corrupted friend knowing if he could buy enough time Oyume would drive Aide back...he believed that will everything he had left.
    "I suppose this is a fitting enough place to die...I look forward to expelling your wretched aura from this place and my friend."
    Said Mosuke as he noticeably nervously unclasped his other hand's bracer
    letting the rest of his sealed saturated aura rush out, enveloping him in a rippling divine heat.
    "I don't know how long my body will be able to take this...however the real question is will you be able to outlast me?"
    Mosuke then tossed the bracer aside and charged towards the off balance Daske, managing to grab his throat along with an arm forcing his aura through him...using his momentum to slam Daske through the wooden door of the shack behind them.
    "Let's find out!"
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-07-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Hello. Nice to see this coming back to life, happies to all.*

Aide's wisp of aura spread out like an umbrella before him and began spiraling inward, to suck him in.

That instant, the hopes and fears of all his years came to greet him. The general confusion of life, not knowing what is what, not feeling as if he truly knew anything. There was that hopeless sense of impending disaster. There was also his own determination, the thing that kept him going no matter how hard the going got. But even it was dwindling. He could feel strings attaching to his heart and though he struggle as he might, Aide's grasp began to whittle away at him...

He felt like the string was tugging and unraveling, he was unwinding. Kaenori Kiko began to come apart. His mind was unraveling like an unfinished sweater. This is the last... My mind is going...

Suddenly he felt a jolt of discomfort, as his heart was thrust back into his body, his mind springing back into place like a slinky.

Then there was immeasurable rage, as Aide's grasp on him faded and he felt her emotions.

Kaen was jolted back to reality as he heard the loud yell as Tsukasa received his wound. Then there was the blood.

The sight of blood crippled kaen, striking like a hammer at the tender memories that had just been awakened.

Kaen felt reality slipping... The ground rose up to meet him.

"Today, Kaen, I'm going to teach you about inner peace and how it will help you control your abilities."

Kaen was relieved at the sight of the old sage. Except now the sage was younger, still living, and very handsome. Kaen sat on a soft mat amidst several other fellow students that kaen knew, as he had been here before. Slowly in this place his uneasyness melted away and he eventually became calm. As kaen listened to all the sage had to say, he began to put the pieces of his life together. Things began to make sense. It was as if he was watching his life as a movie in front of his eyes, with a running commentary explaining why things happened as they did.

As his life progressed before him, the commentary became more and more uncertain, as if some things had yet to be determined. The scene before him eventually came to the present moment, and kaen realized that that was the end of the movie. What would happen next?

"Kaen, your life is not a dream!"

Kaen was staring the sage in the face again. Something was tuggin at him, something was nagging at him even through the fuzzy experience he was in. Reality was calling.

"Kaen, stop pretending! You know what to do!"

Suddenly, the sage's face transformed, disfigured into the disguting stiff mummy that he was, and Kaen felt himself tugged back into reality. He managed to glimpse his surroundings from above before landing firmly in place within his body.

Quickly regainig himself, he pulled his face up off the dirt and revived his energy connection between Mosuke and Daske.

He was no longer unsure, he had an edge now. Kaen's command over the strange green energy was unquestionable.

Kaen stood up and held the energy firmly as though nothing had happened.

Kaen now understood things that helped him greatly in controlling the energy. Old doubts didn't inject themselves into his mind as they did before. If he simply concentrated on the things he had learned, he had no problems. The old doubts could be worked out elseware, but not here.

Kaen could hear commotion around him, but he had to stick to the task at hand. He could feel the auras being attacked brutally by Aide. He knew that he could help them with his energy, he could protect them. But was it worth diverting energy away from Daske and Mosuke?

Suddenly, as if by its own choice, a streamer sprang out of Kaen's hands and leapt to the closest corner of Oyume's pentagram, where it began to spread throughout the symbol and move inwards toward Oyume. Kaen watched in awe as the energy moved with a mind of its own. Did it have a plan?

- keantoken

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Akumaki Being Chucked through the air is a request From Otaku, I am not God Moding. And I'm asking for Story purposes and My own secretness No healing Daske. He's Dead and Dying And He basically commited Harakiri, also known as Seppuku, Which is the Act of A Samurai Taking his own Life For Honor purposes. Good to be back XD )

The great Samurai warrior Daske, now being controlled by such an evil he even hated himself. As Mosuke's fingers slipped around his throat His eyes dimmed into those serious orbs formally know.

He had breached Aide's control and took control of himself again, if only for a short time. Just as Mosuke's impact hit he quickly turned the Monks own momentum around and twirled, using the heel of his foot to land a harsh kick to his Friend.

Just hard enough to send the Monk back out into the streets.

As the Dust settled and an eerie silence arose Daske knew there were a few things he had to do. And He knew that he wouldnt have the luxury of regret.

Suddenly he ran out and his long slender fingers grabbed Akumaki's face and he roughly jumped in the air, spinning and chucking the boy through thier air, His Aura power helping the boy fly through the air and out of Sight.

He looked up at Oyume and panted. His body shook. "I just...had to do that....I don't ...know....It will make sense...in the future..." He said softly. His body was tattered and bruised from the rough use it was getting. But He smiled. Daske Smiled whole heartedly. "Do not worry Mosuke.... Just...Beat Her....Kick that Witch's (Bleep)."

He raised his sword as if to strike but instead He stabbed himself.

He fell forwards, Barely standing on his own two feet. He swallowed but ended up only coughing up some crimson blood. "Oyume..." He fell forwards and His chest grasped for Air. He looked up, His black hair straight and his eyes gazing at her, His expression hardly showed he was in pain. But that was just like Daske. Always Hiding his weaknesses.

"Oyume....Mosuke...Kean....Hanki... Everyone...Just beat her...Beat her for me...For my Wife....And...My Daughter...I know you can....I beleive you can...." He smiled at Oyume, Tears randomly falling down his cheeks. Yes, He needed to cry. He needed to cry hard before he died and Joined his family in the afterlife. He suddenly pulled His Katana out of his chest and fell flat onto the ground. A pool of thick blood surrounding his Warrior figure.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume leapt from her circle, breaking her spell due to the corruption of it and the sudden turn of events.

"DASKE-SAN~!" She shrieked in pain, running to the man's side. "Why...Why~?! I could've...I could've driven her out~!" She then whimpered.

She outstretched her hands to heal him and yet...She couldn't summon her powers! Daske's soul...Was rejecting her aura from entering his body. Blood stained her already scarlet dressed and tears rushed down her cheeks.

"No...NO~!" Oyume exclaimed, gripping the man, blood staining her tiny delicate hands. "Why...? Why is your soul rejecting me...? I can heal you...Please~!" Oyume whimpered. "Don't go...!"

Everyone Oyume ever came to care about was leaving her once again. She felt once again helpless...Yet her sickly body contained so much supposed power...

Again...When it most mattered...

She was utterly useless.

Akumaki lay in a district two blocks from where the others were. His fall had been broken by an awning that ripped under his weight dumping him onto a wooden display stand of oranges.

His body had broken even the wood and he felt like his bone had done so as well.

He smelt blood in the air...Even this far away he knew it was Daske's.

"Daske...You...Idiot~!" Akumaki whispered, covering his glowing blue eyes. "You weren't...Supposed to let it end...So easily...!"

Akumaki silently wept his tears...The man who had betrayed the Altiered under Aide's influence...Had still been his mentor...

Secretly...Akumaki hadn't wanted to fight him at all...

But it was too late now.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Do not worry Mosuke.... Just...Beat Her..."

Those words were the last words Mosuke received from his friend, one who he would never get over losing. He had been able to free Daske from Aide's control and even though it now seemed all for not, the samurai had been able to die with honor...somehow Mosuke new it would end that way.
    And thus he found himself fighting back what tears he had left, his body battered and wracked with pain as the divine energy tore at his body, its heat still burning away the remnants of the poison aura.
    But is if out of fate or his friend's last will, where he had been tossed back was near his bracers and as he quickly fumbled to clasp them back on he knew it wasn't his own time yet...he had to keep the rest of the group together, keeping his promise to Daske to see things through.

"I will my friend...I'll see this through"
    Said Mosuke to himself as he staggeringly got to his feet and walked over to where Daske was, kneeling down next to him. Placing his hands over Oyume's child like ones Mosuke gently moved them away as he proceeded to turn Daskes body over, revealing the man's pale peaceful face.
    "We need to get moving Oyume, this place has seen enough of Aide's aura...Tsukasa and Akumaki need us now"
    Mosuke then got to his feet, pulling up Daske with him and placed the lifeless body over his shoulder...he would not leave his friend laying in a street.
    He then extended a hand to Oyume to help her to her feet, as he needed to keep her going.
    "Let's go Oyume, we can still do this...I promise I won't leave you until we do"
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-10-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Useless. He was just as useless as ever before. To both Aide, and Oyume. He was worthless, and a failure. He couldn;t protect a single person. Was he only meant to destroy and kill as he was breed to do? Why? Darn it all. He hated feelings this way. Daske was gone. An honorable death no less yet one that they all wished to avoid. Then on top of that the she witch was still alive. Laughing at them no less. He wouldn't allow her to take any more of his comrades. She would have to kill him first.

"My Lady. I beilieve Mosuke is right. I'll get get the other two, and carry them myself. I'm following you Mosuke."

Hikaru looked over at Daske's lifeless body hanging over Mosuke's shoulder, and almost silently growled in both pain, sorrow, and anger. Aide would pay for ALL her wrong doings. He would be sure of that. He focused back on the present, and with a sigh returned to the Ice master Akira. He exhaled, and a cloud of froze air released from his nosetrils. With a nod to Mosuke he jumped into the air with little effort, and was before the fallen warrior Akumaki, and lifted him on to his left shoulder, speking in a low, yet cold tone as he did.

"As you may know Akumaki, Daske is gone. He was a fighter till the end. We should honor him well with his last request. To kill that she witch. For now however you need some help. Allow me to help you my friend."

Akira jumped back into the air, and flowed like water across the streets till he was standing next to Mosuke, and Oyume.

"What shoulod we do now, Mosuke?"

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

reopening.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume nodded, furiously wiping her tears and took her fellow teammate's hand. She felt his strength lift her to her feet almost effortlessly. Had she always been this tiny?

"Let us go...We can't leave things as they are now~!" Oyume stated, her voice quavering. "I won't EVER forgive Aide...Not for the loss of my home...Of my people...Nor for Daske-san...! She will end...For all of the people she has yet to sink her claws into~!"

With that she gazed at her guardian and Tsukasa, who was wounded beyond what any normal being, nodded to her in silence.

"Let's go....We'll meet up with Akumaki sooner or later." Oyume said softly. "We'll end this...If anyone has objections please go now...I will not risk lives that wish to live on, ok?" She then added with a heartbreaking smile. "If you come with me...I assure you...If may not live."

With that Oyume lead Mosuke away and hoped that the other were following behind her. So many had died and suddenly an old friend stepped before her. *Fyi...I accidently stopped writing this character a while back so he's coming in to help finish things.*

"Ah, it seems you've been busy little one." Oni Taro, Oyume's prior bodyguard who had become separated from her after his descent into madness.

Tsukasa flared but Taro raised his hand.

"Don't worry...I've gotten some help and I'm fully in control now. I want...To help finish what I came into long ago." He then stated gazing at the girl and her guardian. "My demons acknowledge me as the grand master now. They cannot disobey."

He offered his hand and Oyume bravely stepped forward and took it. She was slightly shocked to feel the four demonic forces now calm and unplotting within him.

"Impressive ne?" He then chuckled. "Now let's go hunt us some she-wolf."

Oyume nodded and tears welled up. Taro gazed over her to see the man slain on the ground.

"...Afterwards we will have a burial as well." He then said softly. "I have word that the she-wolf is at the lord's manor here..."

Oyume nodded and they followed the old comrad. They rushed off and towards Aide's keep.

"Ah...You've been working too hard again." A soft voice called to Daske as long silver-white hair followed. "It's good to work hard but you never knew when to rest...Come...Let us go see how she'll fair...Husband."

A soft violet-blue light filled the air and Daske stirred he opened his eyes and gazed upon a sight that made him burst nto tears. A beautiful woman holding a little girl with violet-glowing eyes and silver-white hair, the same colours as her own shone.

"Now c'mon...Get up...Let's go. We need to go and watch the end to this all." The woman said with a happy smile.

With that Daske nodded and got up, taking the woman's hand and standing with her. In the town people's hair seemed to become an odd silver-white colour...And eyes began to glow.

"She wasn't so alone...Now was she?" Daske asked softly.

"No...But neither were you." The woman said happily.

With that the town became simply...Empty...As if everything merely was that of one ghostly apparition.

Everyone soon came to a large brooding manor. It was thick with miasma and poison in the air. Oni Taro drew one of his swords and his demonic energy countered it. He cut open the doors and let everyone step inside.

How can I trust you when you tried to take m'lady's life before you ran off? Tsukasa asked viciously to the man, in much pain and holding in his complete anger.

"You can't...But that's alright. I just want to fight and take Aide's life for Oyume-chan to show that I am sorry for betraying her." Taro told the creature. "I am deeply possessed...I can no longer return to being a human spirit....At least this way I can make use of myself as a demon since I couldn't as a human."

They came to an inner chamber and Taro turned to Oyume.

"I am...Deeply sorry...The person who helped me...Told me many things that have opened my eyes...I hope...You can meet them Oyume-chan." Taro told the girl. "They said...After this all...They will wait to meet you in this city."

"I will be sure to greet them with you Onii-chan." Oyume then said with her kind sisterly smile.

Taro chuckled.

"I'm still just a 'big brother' to you? What a shame~!" Oni Taro laughed.

Tsukasa hit the man and Oyume chuckled...She was so angered, nervous and stressed to go fight Aide and Taro's new silliness was helpful to her mood and spirit.

"Momo-kun is mine~!" Komugi then suddenly blurted out, grabbing the monk. "So don't even think about seducing me you cretin~!"

"Oh really?" Taro inquired raising an eyebrow. "But you look so lovely m'dear~!"

"Flattery is nice, but I will still refuse you~!" Komugi huffed, with an obvious blush, grabbing Mosuke tigther.

"It's Aide's twin and used to be a man." Oyume then suddenly warned her reunited friend.

Immediately Taro turned and walked off while Komugi ranted about "the inside is what counts~!"

They finally came before the throne room of the lord and a great evil poured out from it. Oyume started to feel ill and turned to her friends.

"Ready?" She asked softly.

Tsukasa nodded solemnly. Komugi gave a gleeful thumbs up and Taro grunted happily.

"No gaurds make me worry though." Taro commented.

"Because there are none here." A familiar voice called.

Akumaki walked up and cut in-between Taro and Oyume.

"A male Altiered...Wow that means..." Taro stated looking over at the two Altiered.

"Yes, she's my bride." Akumaki huffed. "I have no idea who you are but don't be so familiar with her."

"I'm her 'adopted' brother." Taro then angrily suddenly announced as he crossed his arms.

Akumaki's expression changed and he looked at Oyume at disbelief then she nodded.

"Onii-chan protected me long ago before I fell alseep after me last fight with Aide over the crystals." Oyume explained.

Akumaki sighed in defeat and turned to the man.

"Good boy." Taro chuckled. "We'll talk about you marrying her after. I demand a big wedding all on YOU."

Akumaki went to protest and suddenly the doors opened for them revealing Aide in her form of her and Ieyasu's "child" (remember she took a man's form).

"Welcome...Sorry to interrupt the pleasant chattery...But I'm growing bored since my puppet died on me..." "Aide" chuckled.

Akumaki growled and Taro held him back.

"It just wants us to get angered..." Oyume said sternly. "And we can be all we like after it dies for it's crimes."

Oyume reached up and took hold of the cross-like symbol on her neck.

"It's us or it...I'm going to lock us all inside until there is a victor...Our team or it." Oyume instructed. "That's why if you want to leave...Do it now."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-27-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information