AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem: Aktasuki no Megami.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem: Aktasuki no Megami.

As the topic suggests, the FE Wii game has finally gotten a title. Fire Emblem: Akatsuki no Megami, or, Goddess of Dawn. It's scheduled for a 2007 release in February.

There are three videos that I know of so far, first contained the short clip with Sothe and the "mystery girl", a gameplay one on the Nintendo Wii preview video, and another gameplay video. Here is a link to the third video mentioned.

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/5998

As for the "mystery" girl, her name is Mikaya. Some of the other names I've tried to figure out are as follows:

Noisu - ???
    Etai - ???
    Reonardo - Leonard/Leonardo possibly?
    Roora/Rora - Lola possibly?

As for the main character, I think there's no way to tell, but then again, who knows? There is the idea that Mikaya is the main character in this game due that to when the enemy phase is completed and the player phase is starting, the cursor starts on her.

Needless to say, I am definitely happy about the recent news with this.
    Last edited by ShinyaZel; 09-15-2006 at 11:38 PM.

Junior Member SumireTheSage has a spectacular aura about SumireTheSage has a spectacular aura about SumireTheSage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2006 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyaZel
    As the topic suggests, the FE Wii game has finally gotten a title. Fire Emblem: Akatsuki no Megami, or, Goddess of Dawn. It's scheduled for a 2007 release in February.

There are three videos that I know of so far, first contained the short clip with Sothe and the "mystery girl", a gameplay one on the Nintendo Wii preview video, and another gameplay video. Here is a link to the third video mentioned.

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/5998

As for the "mystery" girl, her name is Mikaya. Some of the other names I've tried to figure out are as follows:

Noisu - ???
    Etai - ???
    Reonardo - Leonard/Leonardo possibly?
    Roora/Rora - Lola possibly?

As for the main character, I think there's no way to tell, but then again, who knows? There is the idea that Mikaya is the main character in this game due that to when the enemy phase is completed and the player phase is starting, the cursor starts on her.

Needless to say, I am definitely happy about the recent news with this.
    I'm really happy, but why does it have to be on the Wii of all things? I was planning to get a PSP for Christmas, but I guess I'll have to get the Wii. When does the Wii come out? Or is it already out?

♥When did I start loving you so much I couldn't stand it?♥

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

The Fire Emblem series has always been on Nintendo platforms. As for the Wii's releaste date, it's November 19th.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Nintendo is the publisher of the Fire Emblem games, and thus has rights to them.

Don't feel bad about having to get a Wii. From the looks of everything, it will be worth it.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information