AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: As The World Falls: Final Fate

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Default Sign Up: As The World Falls: Final Fate

Hello and welcome to the sequel RPG to "As The World Falls"! This is my first RPG that I will be running on AF (I tend to RP here more than make the threads, lol) so be paitent and give me a try.

OH! And be sure if you're going to be more than one character (if and when approved by me) COLOUR their speech differently like I have for my character sheets below. It gets flustrating to read if you do not.

IMPORTANT: Include a rough sampling of your RPGing skills no less than a paragraph!!

**eg. She walked into the forest. It was silent, deathly silent. Before she could react a dozen arrows came whistling through the treetops.

You wish my death so recklessly? The girl thought. Bad mistake...

With a flick of her wrist she unsheathed her katana. A brillant flash of steel cut the air and when it ended...Hundreds of arrows fell harmlessly to the earth like a splinterng rain of wood.**

As The World Falls: Final Fate (Sequel to As The World Falls RPG)

Here you can find As The World Falls RPG:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=37284

Between the first RPG and Final Fate:

5 months have passed since a small band of warriors of oppressed Japan rose up to break the iron grip of the shogun Ieyasu and his mistress Aide. However, their mighty power was enough to keep freedom of the people out of reach and it seemed almost utterly hopeless to defeat the twisted Ieyasu and his puppetress Aide. But there was a chance and the warriors realized this, shedding blood and losing lives to fight for a land they called "home".

But something happened, and all of these warriors fell into a dark sleep after a brillant light lit up the sky like day and turned the world to night instantly. This was the result of a battle between Oyume, a girl of a secret race and last of her kind, the Altiered and Aide, mistress of Ieyasu. Both weilded two sacred items, swords from a collection of "Godly Creations", artifacts of immense divine power. Deep below the earth in a temple the two waged on, Oyume desperatly trying to prevent Aide from gathering another Godly Creation to use for evil and Aide trying to eliminate the last of a race she destroyed by her hands and gain unlimited power.

However, the two accidently shattered the Godly Creation they were battling against each other for named the Sleepless Tear. The release of it's power caused all who were fighting to fall into a comatose sleep, Oyume herself included. Now with the passing of five months, the Sleepless Tear's power has waned and it is the time for awakening.

But one question still remains...

Who will rise up once more from the dark sleep and stand against Ieyasu's tryanny...If Ieyasu still is the main threat to peace at that?

History of RP:

It's the feudal era, and all was quiet and peaceful. Days passed by, and everything seemed endless. Endless, till one day.

A man named Ieyasu attacked the western region of Japan. He was with his mistress, Aide. Oppression was happening to the western region, and people were afraid to step up and try to help.

Days and days passed, it felt like it would never end. Still, no one came up. People started joining Ieyasu so they wouldn't be beaten anymore. Women turned into widows, children into slaves, men into soldiers, teens and young people into workers. No one could express how hurt and horrible they felt.

Ieyasu, still focused on the western region, decided it was time to move on to other parts of Japan where oppression wasn't felt. So his big forces moved on ahead.

Five months into oppression, and he's already taken up the northern part of Japan. People knew they had to do something about it, but they were too scared. Who can stand up and make a difference? Can anyone change the people's minds about this? It's all how you roll the dice...you never know what you're gonna get...

Now it's been five more months, a comatose sleep caused by the divine Sleepless Tear. What happened in those five months? Well it's time to find out...Awaken warriors...It is time to awaken...

Additional Information:

-First of all Oyume's race, the Altiered, are all but gone. She is the last of her kind so please don't ask to be one. Altiered are Japanese, but are a secret society who live increadibly long lifespans and have many magical powers...However can be killed as easily as any creature (note: not immortal).

Their traits are silver-white hair and glowing eyes. Altiered means "Those who have been altered" and thus have been called "Those who have been blessed/cursed by Gods/Demons". Altiered history plays a vital connection to Aide and Ieyasu...So if you play a grudging character against these two please read any hints to the Altiered history.

-There is another similar race related to the Altiered, the Kimaho or "Soul Witchcrafters", who bear the silver-white hair of the Aliered but no glowing eyes, are up for RPing...But you can only be one by pming me so I can explain their history and role as sister race to the Altiered. Their powers have to do with the ki, or soul/aura.

-A new face is siding with Ieyasu named Komugi Shinbara. This person will be played by me...But I'm giving no hints to this person's loyalties or traits....Just to keep things interesting.

-The "goal" of this RPG is to stop Ieyasu and Aide. Your home, Japan is being oppressed, your people are starving and being enslaved. The Godly Creations, items of divine power are not merely to be whipped up. Faceless111, player of the character Onii-Taro, is in charge of who gets a Godly Creation since it was his idea.

If you really would like to weild one you must pm him and ask permission so that he can assign you one of his choice.

-If you have the time, scan back to the first RPG and get a breif idea of the story. I know it's a mess because of people leaving, going on vaction or just not continuing, but it all helps in the end. I would really like it if we had some sense of history to this RPG, but if you don't want to read the RPG, pm me and I'll summarize the story for you! <3

RULES: Same as any other RPG people.

1. Absolutely no swearing...It isn't allowed on this forum so you should be aware of this by now.

2. No double posting. If it's an accident edit the post and put "oops" or "sorry, double clicked on the post button", etc.

3. NO SPAMMING! In all my years of RPing spamming tiffs me off the worst. If you want to talk about the thread do it in the sign-up after I've approved about five people or simply pm me or whoever you want to talk to. Spamming is basically posting nonsense or one-liner posts. Please keep posts at least a paragraph of 3-4 sentances.

4. Any problems like fighting with (not RPed battles, lol), bullying or hasseling another RPer you will be warned...But if it continues you wil be removed from the RPG! I do not tolerate "unscripted" or "out-of-RPG" verbal abuse.

5. No Godmodding. This means no all-powerful characters or taking control of another's character(s). Make it simple, but interesting. Leave a few weaknesses to make the RPG exciting. If your character doesn't have a chance to be "killed" in battle (eg. immortal) then it saps the excitment out. So unless you are RPing a secondary God character (eg. A Sun God to aid your character) that I've approved to act once in a blue moon...Don't Godmod...It gets annoying to us more "mortal" RPers.

6. Romance is PG 13. No questions about it, so nothing rated R or X. AF rules ppl, sorry.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
    Weapon(s):
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio (include history if your from the first RPG):
    Race (human, ninja, samurai, half-human, hanyou-half-demon, demon, kitsune, tengu, etc. This is a Japanese-oriented RPG so no elves or western mythology, sorry T.T):
    Side: (Good, evil, neutral, etc.)
    Sample RP:

Sample Characters: These are the characters I will be playing since their roles are vital to the RPG.

Name: Ieyasu Katsuyori
    Weapon: Katana
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: Teleport, telekinisis, exceptional warrior skills
    Personality: He's very power-hungry and greedy, stubborn and selfish. He has an eye for pretty women, especially Aide. He's very handsome himself. Ieyasu has no care for others, but the only thing he cares about is Aide.
    Bio: Ieyasu was only a general when he started. But when he met Aide, he was different. Aide had some sort of power over him, and turned him evil. Aide was the only person who cared for him, and so to make her proud, he started oppressing the land and taking over Japan. Now he is doubting his own motives and Aide, but is on the brink of insanity since she disappeered five months ago after the strange light in the sky.
    Side: Evil

Name: Aide Noh
    Weapon: A blood-painted fan that is actually made of daggers. (Bladed Fan)
    Appearance:
    Powers/Special Abilities/Skills: She is very swift in running, she has the power over darkness, she can turn the air poison, she is a seductress
    Personality: A very beautiful woman, she looks as kind and gentle as a lotus blossom but as sharp and greedy as a dragon. Aiede is very prideful, and she's proud of it.
    Bio: She has no feelings for Ieyasu, but she knows he has the power to control Japan. Aiede wants to be the mistress of a powerul man, so she will be known throughout Japan. With her seducting skills and her beauty, she's got Ieyasu by the neck. She has grown tiresome of Ieyasu and is seeking the Godly Creations for her own gain, more than likely to overthrow Ieyasu and take Japan for herself. She destroyed the Altiered race by deploying Ieyasu's soliders and massacuring all but Oyume, who was destined to escape. She is no where to be found.
    Side: Evil

My Main Character:

Name: Oyume *Means Great Dream*
    Age: ??? (Actually 200, but stays in a child-like form of a pettite girl.)
    Species: Alteired *Pronounced Alt-teir'd like "Altered"*-Once a secret race of magically enhanced humans with incredable birthpowers...But msyteriously...They all died off but her.

Personality:
    A girl of few words like .Hack//Sign's Tsukasa and Rei of Evangelion. Oyume tends to remain silent, but when she does speak it is usually with meaning. She is shy and reserved, with a low tolerance of seeing blood. When she does...It triggers horrible memories.
    She cannot stand being hurt. Pain frightens her so she tends not to fight. She rather heal the wounded than be the one who wounds, since her powers inflict damage to her as well.
    Almost puppet or doll-like Oyume isn't without her own dreams. She wishes to make "true friends", but is scared of being betrayed and has trust issues. Oyume can be very timid, but when it counts she can be braver than any person you can meet.
    Now that she has opened up more to the world around her, Oyume is standing stronger than before and is devoted to her Onii-chan ("Big Brother"), Onii-Taro. She is rather dependant on Taro, but is slowly changing and is becoming a force which Aide long ago tried to destroy.

Abilities: Keep in mind these abilities can hurt Oyume as well as the one she uses them on. She tends not to fight anyway.
    1) Healing. Oyume can use her strange red aura to heal the wounded...But at a cost! The more severe the wound...The more energy it takes and too much can kill her. Her aura is her chakra/life energies!
    2) Her Chakras/Life Energies/ Aura. Oyume can manipulate this to do various things like create a shield to protect herself, summoning and even use psychic-like attacks *like almost a telekenesis*.
    3) Dreams and Nightmares. Oyume can come in and out of a coma to understand haunting dreams, memories or even...Sort through traumatic or lost memories. By placing her hand onto someone *most likely forehead* Oyume can help someone through the list above or trap them in a nightmarish coma *at the risk of trapping herself*.
    4) It's a secret! ^_^

Appearence: White hair, red eyes, kind of dainty/fragile-looking with red, gold and white dress...But she usually conseals herself in a long white hooded cloak. She is constantly carrying around a very worn cat stuffie that she is constantly fixing. Pale skin and strangely her eyes glow with their own light...0.0 She tend sto look as if she's seeing past things and beyond them with a dreamy, yet understanding face mixed with sorrow.

Ideal pic of her:

Bio: ~The Last Hope of a Lost Race~
    Oyume's past is shrouded. She wanders aimlessly with little knowledge of her past except that she is the last of her kind. Oyume has little trust for outsiders for it was outsiders that destroyed all she knew.

She avoids fighting if she can because as she causes pain...Her own abilities cause her an equal pain as well. She can remember well the pain throughout her life...Unlike anything else.

Oyume wants to help people in need but does not know how. She looks for guidence, but is afraid to approuch people or even have contact with them. Now, as she travels alone and without any companions she prays destiny will be kinder to her than it was to her secret race of people.

She has recently uncovered that it was Aide's doing that her home, the underground society, Reiusvar, was burned and her people slaughtered.

Side: Tries to stay Neutral but tends to do the Good thing. She is resisting that Darkness that calls to all of us 0.o
    *So anyway post your characters and I will see if you are accepted. I will have to be strict with rules since I don’t want this RPG to get cancelled. I will start the actual RPG thread when I see there are enough people. If you read Endless War RPG it might help but it isn’t compulsory. Some people that may join might have taken part in that RPG and may be willing to answer a few questions. So anyway, enjoy this RPG and if you have more questions PM me.*

Side Characters to Oyume:

Name: Tsukasa
    Weapon(s): ???
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: ???
    Appearance: Catdoll and beastial huminoid winged gaurdian. in catdoll form he is a tan-coloured stuffed cat with black button eyes which is always falling apart. In Gaurdian form he is vaguely humanoid, at least six feet tall, with pale tan skin and a white underbelly. He has amber-golden cat eyes with large cat-like ears. He dons delicate jewerly around his neck, ankles and arms. The only clothing he wears is a white robe-like wrap around his waist. Tsukasa's hair is silver-blonde hair that is short and wispy, but has long bangs flowing around his face and a long ponytail of hair ending by it's ankles.
    Personality: Rather emotionless, devoted to Oyume.
    Bio (include history if your from the first RPG): Tsukasa is Oyume's stuffed cat...But in actuality, a Reiakumana or Majicked Spirtual Demon Lifepartner/Gaurdian or Soul Gaurdian for short. Little is known about him except for a brief appearance before the ending of the last RPG.
    Race: Reiakumana. These creatures were created for the Altiered much like a Shikigami or better known as a spirit familar.
    Side: Allied only to Oyume

Name: Akumaki
    Weapon(s): Katana
    Powers/Special Abilites/Magic: ???
    Apearance: Black kimono with half-mask and hooded mantle (cloak with hood). The only visable part of his face is a lone glowing blue eye with long silver-white bangs poking out.
    Personality: ??? Has helped Oyume in past.
    Bio: ???
    Race: ??? Looks human.
    Side: ???

Name: Komugi Shinbara
    Weapon(s): Kwan Dao (Like a bladed spear with a tassel, like Shaman King's Tao Ren/Len) and twin katanas.
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: ??? Very swift (ninja-agility for example), can purify things tainted by evil, including things poisoned and controls light.
    Appearance: Easily mistaken for a woman, very "beautiful." Some say he is the spitting image of Aide. Wears an elaborate men's kimono of pink and indigo with foral designs.

Personality: Easy-going and rather unconserned about the world around him. He has met with Aide and Ieyasu for some reason...
    Bio (include history if your from the first RPG): ???
    Race: ??? Looks human.
    Side: ???

Now that your finished with my insane rambling, please feel free to start posting! Yay! <3

Sincerely,

Otaku-Chan
    Last edited by otakuyume; 09-12-2006 at 07:50 PM.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Name: Sotto (Means Wish)

Weapon(s): Large Broadsword (Weapons will change)

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Swordmaster

Appearance:

Personality: As a swordsman, he is humble, Righteous, confident, and polite.

Bio: Sotto was one of the warriors who rebelled against Ieyasu's ways. Although he had failed to kill Ieyasu, he had accomplished the feat of killing one of Ieyasu's great warriors, Gutoli. After killing Gutoli, Sotto had turned his side towards good and eventually married the woman he had saved from Gutoli's wrath. But an accident had happened that gave Sotto a sort of long-term amnesia. He was captured by a group of rogue ninjas and they had brainwashed him with their hypnosis techniques. Sotto had lost all knowledge of his ninja abilities, his weaponry skills, and who he was. He did however learn to use a sword. Nobody knows what had happened to Sotto. Not even his wife. Basically, Sotto has converted from a ninja to a samurai.

Race: Fox Demon

Side: Good

Sample RP: The evil warriors flooded out of the gates of their castle fortress. The stood lined up before Sotto. Their dark shinobi master stood behind his minions and signaled forward to attack. The corrupted swordsman charged forward at Sotto with hoarse battlecries. Sotto unsheathed his large broadsword and swung in front of his body, taking out a line of warriors. Sotto than jumped into the air and came down to the ground with a devastating slam as he smashed the sword into the ground. This attack rumbled the ground and the dark warriors fell to their knees. Sotto then jumped over them and came down towards their master. The dark ninja just looked up at Sotto with amazed eyes. Sotto cut through the shinobi and the body fell to the ground. Sotto sheathed his blade. "He was not skilled at all..."

Note: SOTTO WILL BECOME A NINJA AGAIN!!!!
    Last edited by Crimson Eyes; 09-13-2006 at 06:34 PM.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved! But you'll have to wait until I get at least five or more ppl to start the RPG. (And remember that we still need you in Final Fantasy as Vincent and Reno, lol!)
    I'll start pming people I think will be great to add to this RPG as well!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Cool, the sequel is finally up.

My main character:

Name: Taro Oshii
    Weapon: Takuma's Blade, a Godly Creation that acts as a prison to 108 demons that are sealed within the blade.
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: none, other than being a master swordsman
    Appearance: Black kimono.

Personality: He's tends to be cold and emotionless, but since meeting Oyume, he has learned to act a little more human.
    Bio: Nightmares still haunt him about the time he murdered his wife, and he dreams of reuniting with Oyume, which he views as a younger sister. During the first fight against Aide and Ieyasu, he engaged in a vigorious battle against the Three Demon Brothers, in which he sustained a near-fatal wound. Thusly, he wasn't affected by the Sleepless Tear and didn't fall into a coma. On the brink of death, a young girl found him and treated his wounds, saving his life. The girl begged to become his disciple to learn the code of Bushido and combat skills. In exchange for saving his life, he accepted.
    Race: Human, Samurai
    Side: Neutral

Side Character(s):
    Name: Chiyoko Hayashi
    Weapon: Surudoi Yaibu, a well-crafted katana, but not a Godly Creation
    Powers: none
    Appearance: see attachment
    Personality: She's ambitious and very serious about her training, but is also kind and eager to do good.
    Bio: Her village was destroyed by Ieyasu's army when he first took power and ever since, she wanted justice. She vowed to destroy the tyrant and bring peace to the land, even though she was just a farmer's daughter. As a little girl, she aspired to be a great fighter, inspired by a wandering samurai that once fought a band of bandits by himself. This samurai's name was Yojimbo, her personal hero.

One day, as she travelled hungry through a dark forest, she stumbled upon a bleeding samurai, wounded from a recent battle that likely took place the prior night. He would live as long as she tended his wounds. As he recovered, she learned his identity was Oni Taro, infamious murderer and master swordsman. She begged him relentlessly and fearlessly to become his apprentice. Eventually, he accepted.
    Race: Human, aspiring swordswoman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Chiyoko H..jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	12410  

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

APPROVED! Welcome back to the ATWF series Faceless-kun! *Glomps!* I can't wait to start RPing! If you know some good reliable RPers send em' my way! *Godmodders and spammers beware...I do not tolerate that kind of play. I find it annoying and it IS against Anime Forum rules.*

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Post Edited Profile

Name:Hinata Mina Higurashi
    Weapon(s): A Sukikano, A large bone boomerang
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Has a great amount of Spirit Energy
    Wearing This Kimono:
    Real Appearance (above)
    Personality:A sharpt-tongued girl who is smart and is always planning a step ahead. She always seems likes she's day-dream because sometimes she has a faraway look on her face. Once she sets her mind on something she doesn't
    change it.
    Bio : She was born from a wolf demon father, who was a Lord in the great western Lands and her mother who was a simple dressmaker. Growing up she
    had a hard time ajusting to the kids in her village. They always seemed to run away from her and avoid her when playing games. Then destruction struck when her father's land was taken over by Ieyasu and her father killed in battle with his army slaughtered. She began to hate the man to murdered her father. So after her's fathers land crumble, her and her mother Preshida moved to a nearby land never to look back.
    Race : Hanyou
    Sample RP: Hinata walked through the rice fields in her back yard. She looked up to the sky with her dark green eyes "Well isn't this a pretty day today. I wonder if I should visit Father's grave." she said, her Sukikano laying against a tree. Hinata layed down , her body sprawled across the large rock. She sighed her mind still on that horribale man Ieyasu and how he was taking over all of Japan.'Someone must put a stop to him. The blood shed must end' she thought.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 09-23-2006 at 10:50 AM.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok...I just have two problems with your character....

1) You can have a giant boomerang like Sango's but name it something else. I don't want weapons from series not invovled in this one.

2) This is a feudal Japan RPG so you'll have to put your character in the proper attire. Eg. Kimono, ninja clothes, samurai robes, miko robes, etc. So to save time grab a pic of a kimono and place it next to your first one so we'll know what your character is dressed in. Maid dresses are suitable for the timeframe unfortunately. (Though I think some styles are utterly adorable!)

So edit your post and then make a new post alerting me to check your changes, ok? I love the storyline you have going!

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

is this okay now.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gensoteki! You're approved! Welcome to the RPG! We just need about three or four more people before I can post the RPG thread! <3

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Name: Mosuke
    Weapon(s): Naginata (an old, yet fine-crafted weapon, enhanced by Mosuke's spirit energy)
    Secondary Weapon: Kodachi(A gift crafted by the local sword-maker)
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Great traditional healer(i.e.-herbs,roots).
    Also has strong spiritual powers, allowing for stronger healing/defense.
    Appearance: His Steel plated mask/helm, covers his scarred face and spiky black hair. His face still has handsome features but most people cannot get past the numerous scars.

Personality: Mosuke is a kind and gentle man. As a town-healer/doctor he is willing to help in any situation that he can. Though he distances himself from getting to close to anyone, as he is self-consious about his true apperance.
    Bio: Mosuke was an orphaned child until, he was finally taken in by his unknown grandfather, a wise and powerful Monk. His father, had strayed away from his peaceful lineage, taking up arms against Ieyasu's army.
    Sadly, as most had done, he fell protecting his family. Mosuke's mother had died the same day, protecting her son till her death.
    Mosuke was left to burn in their small village, but his own hidden spiritual energy, protected him enough to save his life...though he was left with severe scaring on his face.
    His grandfather did his best to keep what happened a secret, teaching him the ways of a peaceful Monk, but he was unable to keep it a secret.
    Mosuke wanted revenge, taking his Father's Naginata from his grave, almost going after one of Ieyasu's officials that was overseeing the town, however his teachings lead him to seclude himself from the opression...for the time being.
    He now is an unassuming local doctor/healer...hoping to one day rid Japan of the corrupt rule
    Race: Human, Healer/Monk
    Side:Good
    Sample RP: Droplets of rain, squeezed through the thatched roof, creating a calming ring as the droplets hit stragetically positioned pots, catching the rain.
    An old man sat on the floor groaning and complaining.
    "Err...Mo..Mosuke, am I going to be crippled?" asked the Man, as his foot twitched, as it began to bruise"
    "Now...Now, my friend...you'll be up and about in the next few days" said The Masked man, wrapping the old man's foot.
    The masked man, Mosuke, then carried the man to his house a few blocks away, propping his foot up...recieving a hug from the man's wife.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 09-14-2006 at 12:07 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm...A Mortal kombat reference! Gah, one of my weaknesses! Luckily I'm a huge fan and gamer...And your sample RPG was amazing. So yes! APPROVED! I'm getting really excited about this RPG now!

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Lol sorry it was the only pic I could find. Atleast it isn't sub-zero or something...that would be kind of weird.
    I'm glad you liked my rpg as well. Faceless111 made me aware of this Rpg, and it seems like very talented group of people will be bringing it to life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol. It's ok! (-~.^-) (-^.^-)

NOTE FOR EVERYONE:

I'm just trying to keep things somewhat original because you get people thinking they can be Sesshomaru, Shinji Ikari or even Ed Elric in an RPG (no offence to anyone, I'm just generalizing) that has nothing to do with them/not based on those characters. I love to RP as characters from animes but now and again I like to make threads that push your creativity by making original characters and weapons, etc.

I don't mind ppl using pics from games or mangas (I even used a Tenjo-Tenge cover for Aide's image)...But try not to be obvious. Eg. Trying to put Salior Moon's Usuagi (Serena) in a kimono with ninja moon powers and calling her Jade Rei Chi blah, blah. If you want her hairstyle or facetype, fine by me...Just state so in your post.

I know this is a lot to ask but I do this to prevent spammers (when some people see a pic they just HAVE to comments sometimes) and let's everyone feed off of each other's creativities.

I'm an artist/writer so originality and creativity/imagination are very important to me. So sorry for the long post...I'm much more easy-going then I let on in this Sign-Up lol!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

*bump* We need more people to sign-up!!!

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wellerz, I'ma guessin' this is where I sign up? I think I can squeeze in another RP... as long as it grabs my attention.

Name: Tetsuo Orikichi

Weapon(s):

The Bikonjuko: Description: Imagine a 2' handle, with a long wide curved blade at each end on the handle. One of them is shrouded in a white flame, the other in a black flame. It can separate into two, incase the situation forces Tetsuo to do so.

The MizuSuka-Fu: A long scarf forged (yes I said forged)in the waters near mt. fuji, the scarf though soft when used as a scarf, it turns into a metalic like ribbon used by Tetsuo to block/parry attacks. The scarf is seemingly always caught in a blue misty fire, and uses gives Tetsuo a little adept ability in water arts.

The Fuukaze: A large arm guantlet on Tetsuo's right arm it is crimson red in color and sharp in appearence. It covers his whole right arm up to and around the shoulder blade, and has a green gem stuck in the shoulder area. This guantlet serves as a sheild, knuckle/arm weapon, and makes Tetsuo a little adept in fire magic.

Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Spellcraft based off of his weapons, but knows a little bit of Shadow Sorcery (KageMahou) and Shadow Nimpo (Until certain story parts are met).

Appearance: He has a well built tall body from all of that wandering over the years, his skin is in a dark blue shade. His eyes are a hazy purple and his hair is Jet black. He wears the MizuSuka-fu around his neck, it hangs down to his lower back. His right arm and shoulderblade is covered by the Fuukaze, and on his back he keeps the Bikonjuko. He wears the average blue samurai attire from the waist down, and a ragged black shirt over his chest. For shoes he wears Kenshin style sandals with black socks.

Personality:Just a lost shadow now, his former self was an honorable warrior. He takes some of these traits but he usually stays like a shadow, out of sight.

Race: ['Lost'] Shadow Oni (Oni no Kage)

Bio: Tetsuo used to be the shadow of a great warrior by the name of Makoto Orikichi, a very powerful and honorable swordsaint, and an expert of the "Iron Scarf" Technique as well as Nimpo (The focus of energy through the sword).

Orikichi was challenged by a dark and sinister man. They made a bet that who ever lost would give up his body to be the winner's slave. Orikichi was more skilled then the man, but the previous night a hired assasin poured poison into his Sake... eating his muscles temperarily the next day cuasing his loss.

Though his body was enslaved, a deep part of his soul escaped with his shadow and his weapons and armor, thus his inner feelings and spirit created Tetsuo. He was a wandering shadow until he came across the spring of lost spirits, where he found a dieing demon by the name of Kirikochi Onimaru. He was cursed to loose his soul and was desperate. He offered Tetsuo his body and his mind in exchange for a soul fusion. He excepted and became the way he is today. He now searches for his origial body and the man who stole it.
    Side: Nuetral

Sample RP:

Tetsuo stepped into the middle of battle, walking through the battlefield without regard to anything. When an enemy would approach he would cut him down in a flash with the Bikonjuko, spinning it above on an angle. He approached the leaders of the armies and stared at them blankly

"May you be men of valor, for I will not forgive you for raveging the lands as such."

The Leaders stopped and pointed at him "Why should we stop? We are fighting a sacred war."

Tetsuo grinned then laughed "Sacred!? When has war ever been sacred? I shall send you both to the after life... and when you meet the gate keeper at the crossings to oblivion tell him I said 'Keep up the good work.'" He then tossed a gold coin towards them and before it hit the ground he was behind them both. He swung his Bikonjuko swiftly beheading the leaders.

Their bodys fell to the ground and the armies stopped and stared.

"And that was to pay the gate keeper." The MizuSuka-fu wrapped around his body and he disapeared his endless blue scarf.....

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Appaluds for taking the time and effort to pm me and work so hard on your application Tetsuke-san (I like to give nicknames by the way, lol)!* Approved! Oh, and Tetsuke-san make sure to post a picture sometime in your application so we can get a visual idea of your character. Even a head shot is good or say "he resembles/looks similar to this."

Sugoi! Just a few more applications to go and we can start! (-^o^-) Yaaay! *Dances around in Chibi Mode.* o-(-^.^-)-o

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To tell you the truth I doubt I could find a picture that even borders the idea of what he looks like... but maybe I'm wrong.

No probs to the askin' before hand thing, Twas the logical course of action.

Anywho Thank you for accepting me!

And people out here.... JOIN UP! ^_^

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When will the rp be up
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We just need about two more people and I can set-up the thread. So within the next few days hopefully we get some more RPers. Most RPGs open as soon as they get five RPers (not including the Game Master).

Please be paitent and in the meantime think of ways/make some plots and plan some events you'd like to see happen. Eg. Ieyasu breaks your sword and now you have to get it fixed by a holy man so it will be blessed...Or you go through a village and help free the people. Just remember this is a group effort too, so try to work everyone in somehow and still give them the freedom to do what they would like to explore.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

o.o; Sorry I took so long in applying. >.<;

Name:Daske Sasuna
    Weapon(s): Silver Sword, Small Dragon Dagger.
    Powers/Special Abilities/Magic: Has little magic ability, but is able to store magical power with in his body, and since it is un used(mostly) it adds effects to his sword fighting skills. (Such as adding a fire spell to a sword swing) He is, however able to realize when this power will be active.

Appearance:

Personality: He's quiet and well kept. He hides secrets of his past and therefore appears mysterious. Sometimes he can be cold and heartless, but he really is sensitive and passionate on the inside.
    Bio (include history if your from the first RPG):In his past, in which he cannot remember, He was married and his wife was wife child. Saidly Aide and Ieysu manipulated him with Aide's magical influence and used him to slaughter the village and his own wife and child.
    He then, when he snapped out of it, opposed Aide and Ieysu, When he next awoke, most of his memories had vanished, and rumor had went around that Ieysu had killed the most legendary Samurai to live(Himself). He didn't really know why, but that name was so familiar, he began to persue it to kill the man who claimed to kill him.

Race:Samurai Warrior of the highest rank, Well known across the land, but it presumed dead.
    Side: He fights only for the good in the world. But was manipulated in the past to fight on the enemy side.
    Sample RP:

Daske's hair swayed gently in the wind as he stood on a pertruding rock on the sandy beach. He looked deep in thought, as if meditating.
    He thought quietly about his mistakes in the past and how he could atone for his sins. He had killed many a men in his life and carried the weight of thier deaths on his shoulders. At first, he could remember it was hard. As each year passed he became more acustomed to fighting and killing that, now, he kills without flinching.
    He opened his eyes and stepped off the rock he was perched on then walked aimlessly towards the forest. No destination was in mind, all he wanted was to be able to make up for his past.

Last edited by Kaikou; 09-23-2006 at 10:29 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Accepted!

NOTE (Maybe I should have specified more! >.<;; ):

Oh guys...Remember this is a Feudal Japan RPG...So try to keep pics looking somewhat ancient Japanese. I allow for posters to have their pics up to this point but from now on I will have to ask future applicants to keep things Japanese-looking. *It would be weird to see a full-out medevil set of armor in ancient Japan, eh?*

Because Kai-Chan's and Crimson-kun's pics have kimono-like tails to their outfits and blades that kind of look "katana-ish" I'll allow. Sorry guys, I kind this must be getting flustrating. I really like the pics but I can't let mages or wizards from like a .Hack setting run around ancient Japan...That would be unbelievable awesome...But unlogical. *I let demons and magic in because well...MAGIC and DEMONS RULE!...Plus it's like the foundation of the old RPG! lol*

EDIT: Staffs are allow and you can be mage-like...But give it a Japanese twist like a kimono and jufu- paper spells, etc.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 09-16-2006 at 12:46 PM.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Bah...It's black samurai Armor. >.> Whatch ya talkin about? ^^;; Ya see, he made his own armor. :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol. I know. I was just saying that we have to stay "in-character" with the RPG as much as we can. If this goes well I'll break out a new fantasy RPG at the end of this and we can go nuts (If everyone reapplies that is...>.<;; ). *Ouuu!! Can't wait to start*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ohh I can't wait to start, this sounds like such a cool Rp! *gets all fidgety with excitement*
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We just need one more. I'm hoping Opinionated/ Op-san descides to post. He's from the original cast.

Hmmmmm!!! So sleepy! I stayed up all night watching Bionix, the anime hours on YTV.

Good thing there's a Timmy's right in my school lol! *Coffee is gooood~!*

Closed Thread

Thread Information