AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angor, World of Battle

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Angor, World of Battle

OOC: Okay this RPG is a sequel therefore things have happened beforehand but because of the 1000 year gap it shouldn't hinder you too much if you weren't part of it. Second, if you aren't signed up in the sign-up thread you are not allowd to post here. Third, read the forum rules because I will have to report you if you don't follow them (for example no swearing, spamming, stuff like that). Also because of a lot of problems concerning this in other RPGs I will implement a limit of posts per day. Try to post at least once every day but no more then 3 times. Its just to make sure no one has to read 5 pages when they come back. You are still allowd to join this RPG after it has started but you have to post your character in the sign-up thread and you have to wait for it to be approved before actually participating. Also if you join I ask that you read ALL pages that were already played so that you are not lost. I think thats all for now.

BIC: Zenak was on his black motorcycle, he had stolen it from an angorian civilian not too long ago. He was rolling in the plains between Angoria and the necroling lands not sure where he was heading off to. He had black glasses because of the wind in his eyes. The hills all around him seemed to just fly by him because of the speed he was going at. All he wanted was to find somebody he could kill, somebody to fight, a village to destroy. Anything, he just wanted to fight. In the distance he saw a small village between a few hills and a smile crossed his face, a wicked smile.

He took out Crecento from his back and already knowing his masters plan Crecento started eminating shadow energy. He went right through the main street and slashed a house. A huge line appeared through the houses walls and it collapsed. Without ever coming off his motorcycle he just killed pedestrian after pedestrian until the whole city seemed deserted. He knew there were still people in the houses so he stopped his motorcycle and got off. He took out his black glasses revealing his red eyes and put them into his front pocket. "Come out, come out wherever you are!!!" Zenak hit the ground with Crecento and a ray of shadow rushed towards a house and when it hit the house the house exploded in an explosion of black and purple fire. Zenak laughed as he went around the city killing everybody and destroying the whole city.

He just stood in the middle of the once peacefull city which was now completely ravaged. Looking at the burning debries and bloody corpses he walked back towards his motorcycle with a sence of accomplishment, he then put Crecento back into its sheath and put his glasses on. He kicked the motor into gear and rushed out of the now ravaged city.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

As Zanek drove out of what was remaining of the town, a figure clad in a short, but frilly black dress observed him while sitting on top of one of the few remaining utility poles. The figure brushed a lock of purple hair out of her face as her amber eyes watched him drive away. "Violence, destruction seemingly without a motive." She spoke softly. "And yet, he revels in it." She she stood up and tilted her head slightly. "I wonder why... perhaps I should keep an eye on him. He could prove to be very... interesting." She glanced back at the smouldering remains of the city. "A pity, I had just begun to like this city too." She sighed. Turning back, she stared at the direction Zanek had droven of too. The next moment, she was gone.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

Josef was bored out of his mind as he sat on his bunk in the SEARCH barracks and cleaned his sniper rifle for the third time. 3rd company had not had any missions for over a week and Josef was starting to get annoyed. Just as he was about to fall asleep, Adrack yelled over the loudspeaker, " Attention all 3rd company personnal, there has been another report of a city completly ravaged by an unknown person, 3rd company will be sent out to investigate the remains of the city, dismissed." Josef swung his sniper rifle over his shoulder and with a grin on his face walked out to the trucks waiting to send them out.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Riding on her bike, Catherina came across utter destuction a she entered the Angora district. She gasped a the burning houses and bloody corpses everywhere "Who could have done this. It's horrible" she said her green eyes glazed over with sadness. She parked her bike by a tree stump that was not on fire. She remenbered her staff was staff to her back. She had come to the city for suppiles for her father. Now it was a shame to see it like this.
    Thanks Aura

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Sitting on the Ocean shore staring out into the sea Shinfoni sat down polishing his sword...He could sense trouble but he didn't know where or how to get there. He sat there as if wondering what to do or where to go. He then got up and drew his long silver sword and began to swing and slash at air. Until he looked up and then sensed where it was coming from "What!? NO!" He said running up from the beach and heading towards a small villiage and stared at the corpses in shock.

OOC: Sorry about the beach but I couldn't think of another entrance.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'm posting details for the Necroling military technology in the Sign-ups.

Persephone sat in the cargo hold of one of the massive mechanical war machines of the Necrolings, one of the scorpion-like Altregron. The infantry armor she had was a little loose, but fit all the same. The local Knights of Blaine had hijacked two of them and three of the smaller anti-infanty/scout Leeks. She walked down the narrow passageway to the cockpit. The pilot, copilot, tails gunner, and system operative were engrossed in their duties.

The Altregons reached the edge a ridge, only to be greeted with a ruined city. "By the Makers..." one of the members said. Persephone tapped the pilot on the shoulder and said "Hold positon, I'm taking a Leek down to scout." She was already on her way to the hold as the pilot said a yes ma'am.

The three legged machine dropped down off the back of the Altregon and started it's unique loping down to the city. When she got to the outskirts, she dismounted and pulled her Necromancer's staff and her father's sheild off her back, holding them ready for any encounter.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Junior Member ControlledChaos is on a distinguished road ControlledChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:00 PM
    Threads

Tallon slowly walked along the dusty road. The sudden smell of blood and ash tickled his nose, and as he turned around he gazed upon the cloud of smoke rising in the distance. An Angorian town burned, yet it wasn't his doing, he thought.
    "No Matter, to die by my hand or another's makes no difference to me. Their fate is sealed."
    As he continued walking, a piercing noise grew louder from behind him. The engine of a motorcycle was fastly approaching. Tallon turned his head, and watched as the black streak passed him by. The smell of blood on him made it fairly apparent who was responsible for the massacre.
    Suddenly, a strange smell eminated from the ruined town. The faint smell from the rider could still be smelt strongely.
    "So, the blood of an infadel still flows? I can't let that stand."
    Tallon dashed towards the city with blinding speed.
    *Do you still plan to follow this path of revenge and destruction Riyuku?*
    "That was a name from long ago. You know mentioning it is forbidden."

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Kiri had just arrived at the remains of a town in the plains ruled by Angoria and just stood there, frozen at the sight of all the corpses. She looked around and all she could see were ruins of houses and buildings, and dead bodies of both humans and animals. "Oh my god...What happened here..?", she murmured and she walked through the ruined remains of the town. She had heard from a traveler that there was a city called Angoria that could give her a place to rest, but her way there, she had come upon this town. As she made her way through the ruins, she saw a few more people, seemingly observing the scene as well. "Were they responsible for this mess..?", she wondered. she was tempted to go over to talk, but she was afraid that if they were responsible for this, imagine what they would do to her. She then stayed a distance from them, out of sight, to observe them.

(I won't be posting everyday, since only one computer is working in the house, and it belongs to my sister, in my mom's room. Sorry guys.)
    Last edited by Fetal Fetish; 09-11-2006 at 06:06 PM.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Look Tokyogirl or any other person that would have made the mistake I did not destroy Angoria. That would seriously jeopardise the story, no I destroyed a little town in the Angor plains that was happened to be under Angorian rule.

BIC: He was still smirking at all the destruction he had caused when he passed by a humanoid figure. He was rolling too fast to distinguish who he was but something about him told Zenak that he was definately not human. He decided not to care at the moment, he wasn't in the mood to investigate this curious figure just now, he had a mission to accomplish. Then he felt it, a strange pulse in the distance coming from the direction he had just left. Could it be?!?!?! In a silver sword laid Edran's soul, dorment until needed. His mission was to kill his wielder so that his imperfect form could be no more. The pulse he felt was filled with sadness and compassion. So he had judged right, the pulse came form the village he had just destroyed and the wielder of the sword must be feeling compassion for these peasants. Well what am I waiting for lets go get rid of my dear "brother."

He turned his motorcycle very sharply so that the back wheel created a streak of smoke. He then pressed on the accelerator and the motorcycle rushed in the opposite direction towards the village. 230,240,250,260 his speed meter arrow was in the red and showed that going farther was dangerous for the machine but he didn<t care as long as it brought him to where he wanted to go before dieing. 270, 280, 290, 300. Everything seemed to fly past him at an incredible speed and the village that looked so small in the distance started growing. The destroyed and burning homes made him smirk again. I really did a good job here.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

(Ok, I edited it. x_x; )
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I have the sword!

Sinfoni heard the motorcycle coming his way and looked in the direction "Some...ones coming..hes powerful." He said drawing the sword of Edran. "WHo ever it is...he must have destroyed this villiage and I will stand and fight." He said getting into his battle position.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Persephone turned to the motorcycle and raised the sheild up a little. She'd spent the last few days under an extreme case of nerves. All it would have taken is one patrol to see the huge machines, and an orinthopter bombing could have come in ten minutes. And this city hasn't helped. As if her father was with her, bone spikes sprouted on the edge, deadly and launchable.

"Dad, if you're with me now..." She prayed silently, running her power through her staff.

Latest Update:

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the trucks stopped a few miles from the city, Josef was the first to jump out and looked towards the city and even from there saw the devastaion and carnage. Delk walked up and yelled " Alright first platoon, I want you to scout out the city and report back to me."

Josef knew that if Delk had come along this wasn't going to be a normal mission. An hour later the scouts reported that there was a necroling force near the city. Josef cold hear Delk say under his breath, " If they are responsible for this I won't forgive them." Delk ordered the company forward and as Josef fell into line, he looked to the horizon and noticed a small motorcycle heading toward the city.

Junior Member ControlledChaos is on a distinguished road ControlledChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tallon kept moving, but as he reached the city limits, he could here the rider's chariot growing louder yet it was inconcievable that he would double back to the scene of the massacre. Tallon stopped in place.
    "Turn back... your business here IS OVER!!!!!"
    Tallon used his Hellfire breath and scorched the road and the surrounding area. Dark flames erupted from the scorched earth and black clouds bellowed from the ensuing carnage. Several acres of land now burned, all of turned to molten rock. Raising himself up, he gazed upon the bright glow and then turned his attention back to the town.
    "Patience weaklings, oblivion awaits you."

Junior Member Dr.Drey is on a distinguished road Dr.Drey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 08:46 PM
    Threads

Larien has been travelling around for a while now. For years now she has just been moving around from town to town staying at many different places overnight. Since she has not been able to go back home, she has been going around looking for more people willing to fight the necrolings for the same reasons as her. She was looking around the little city she had just reached for these people. Unfortunately, as she arrived, much of what she saw was dead people laying on the ground. She started running around seeking for anyone alive. Finally she saw people starring as well. She went up to the guy that just hopped off the truck. ''What happened here? Who could have done this???'' she asked her eyes wide open.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pesephone moved to near the trucks, figuring strength in numbers and finding a milityar represenititve would be helpful ot the Knights of Blaine. She got there and heard Larien's question, and answered: "I can tell you who didn't do this. Necrolings. We don't leave corpses." She said, resting her staff against her other arm and holding her hand out to who she assumed was in command. "Persephone Blaine, leader of the Knights of Blaine." She introduced herself as.

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Delk shook Phersephone's hand and introduced himself as second-in-command of SEARCH. He walked her over to his command car. Josef inched closer over and could barely overhear their conversation. "Seems my men still have trouble discerning between the necrolings and the Knights of Blaine," Delk said with a slight chuckle. "What have you discovered about the situation so far, any survivors."

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

The black clad girl was more then a bit surprised when her object of interest suddenly veered around and turned back towards the city he had destroyed, almost as if he had found something. "I see, a search then. Now I'm curious, what are you searching for?" She whispered to herself, as she too turned around to follow him.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sinfoni sensed not just the motorcylest but also other forces around him strong ones at that. He decided to run towards the other forces and saw the Knights of Blaine and SEARCH. He looked around to see some people who looked in command and spotted Delk and Phersephone "You two! Are you in command with these men? What Happend here?" He then thought for a minute "Sorry, my name is Shinfoni Tsubame, Soldier of the Renegade Humans." He said holding out his hand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tallon turned to the gathering soldiers. They had not yet noticed his presence, but had undoubtably seen or heard what he had done.
    Quickly he jumped up into the cover of a now abandoned building now being shrouded by the rising smoke.
    He stayed momentarily at the window where the glass had shattered and gauged the situation. Convinced of the circumstances, Tallon jumped from that building into the neighbouring structure and then the next until he reached the foyer of the building where the soldiers stood outside.
    "I may have to deal with the infadels of this city afterwards. Right now, there's blood to be shed."
    Tallon braced himself and begun gathering energy. Energy sparked and crackled around him. He raised his head and released thunderous energy from his horns at the gathered crowd.
    "May hell have mercy on your tainted souls!"

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Persephone had shifted her attention to Shinfoni, as a Renegade would be allied with Estius, and the last thing she and the Knights needed was for Estius to know they existed.

She'd raised her shield, which is what probably kept her from the most damage. As if of it's own will, as she turned out of reflex to Tallon, wide plates appeared on the sheild, and spikes braced into the ground. However, the blast still knocked her off her feet, and shattered most of the plates.

She rolled to her feet and leveled her staff at Tallon. It glowed a sickly green, before a blast of energy leapt from it, aiming to land on Tallon's chest.

Latest Update:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sinfoni looked at the blast and was amazed and then drew the sword of Edran "Seems you found and enemy." He then snikered "need some help?" He got into his battle possition and smiled evily.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Tilla sat on a tree branch. She twirled a stick in her thumb and forefinger. Not much has happened fro a while. She swung her legs back and forth.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Catherina held onto the tree her bike was by. That ominous arua that man was giving off wasn't a good one " Just who is he." said the half elven girl. She ran up to Larien and asked that same question "What's going on, why is their fighting." she said her staff strapped to her back.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As he was heading towards the city everything happened fast. The stranger turned around looking at him and then their was fire. The fire seemed to come out of nowhere and consume everything. No way I'm going through this. In a split second Zenak modified his tradjectory and was heading towards a small hill. At the speed he was going it didn't take much but that hill propelled him through the air over the wall of fire. He landed at the entrance of the city no without hearing protest from the suspension of his bike. Shut-up useless contraption you serve me. He turned sharply towards the left where he felt the energy coming from. Then he saw it a blast of energy coming from a roof descending on a bunch of humanoids. That is when he felt it, a stronger pulse. He must have actually activated Edran's powers...

As he got closer he saw who these people were. There was what looked like a necroling from far and a squadron of angorian soldiers and on top of the roof was the stranger that he had passed when he had left the city. Then in the bunch he saw him, more like felt him. In his hands he grasped the legendary Silver Sword. Excellent...He unsheathed Crecento and it started emiting its classical dark energy. He rolled straight for the wielder of Edran's blade.

Closed Thread

Thread Information