AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trip & Fall

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Trip & Fall

The more I think about it,
    The more I can’t live without it,
    Any yeah,
    My mind wonders.
    Well oh,
    I get in these daily blunders.
    Of course,
    I trip and fall,
    But never will I lose it all.

I find myself staring into space.
    I can’t help picturing your face.
    And yeah,
    I pretend you’re hear.
    Well oh,
    I need you near.
    Of course,
    I trip and fall,
    But never will I lose it all.

My outer shell is so tough,
    The inner me has had enough.
    And yeah,
    We’re all so fragile. [Fraj - aisle]
    Well oh,
    It’s never been this hard to smile.
    Of course,
    I trip and fall,
    But here I’ll lie & continue to bawl.

These are like lyrics. Kinda. See, I really like country songs and the rhymes just came to me so freely. I hope you like my poem! And don't forget, contructive criticism! Please and thank you. (And yep, I say fragile differently then some.) <3

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

lol I see that, and it's good you pointed it out. I really like it, so much emotion and heart. The rhymes and repition of the lines sets the mood nicely. Could have done with a happy ending though.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I really like your poem. And the rhymes and the repetitions are great. Keep it up!

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

lol, [Fraj - aisle] ?
    Well, some phrases, one after another, don't make sense to me, but i guess they'd sound better with a guitar song in the background. Yeah.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

*groans* Hun, you keep asking for this contructive criticism but I cant find any flaws... no freys that need fixing... even if you were at a beat-nick joint I would ask you to read this EXACTLY how it is[meaning to leave in [fraj - aisle] it was like repeating... nyaa I know it was for a different reason but [I'm weird].

This is funny... as I was reading it I was like "I feel like singing this!" lol and then I see that you intended it to be like a song. >.< That's the strength in this poem. How each poem has 'material' similarities but WAY different from eachother... nyaaaa! I'm gonna keep nagging you to write more, man!
    ~Skyla-chan xoxoxo
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information