AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in magic?

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako
    any sensation can be explained by random firing of neurons. Its the exact same thing as a twitch, BUT ZOMG A VOODOO DOLL MADE YOU TWITCH!! no.

Believe in magic? not particularly. Its all just wishful thinking. I don't believe in witches and warlocks, or wizards and sorcerers. (Altho I do believe in The Wizzard lol).

Those beliefs came into play when men decided they didn't want to take responsibility for their own actions, and when they felt "lustful" they would blame it on being bewitched by a woman! Of course it had nothing to do with their own actions, because anything that they did which was negative was never their fault. Have you READ the Malleus Maleficarum?

Magic was used to explain things that happened they didn't understand, the same as religion. Why did the rain come and go? magic, unhappy Gods, Unappeased Ancestors. Why did the crops die? same reasons. Why did your child die? same reasons. Now a days these old "beliefs" are just remnents of a less "educated" past. Now we know about climate shifts, and booms in insect populations, or bacteria, or diseases. The common cold isn't caused by a curse, its caused by a virus. You got sick because you were drinking the same water the town up the river defecated in. Your horse didn't die because of that witch next door put a spell on it, it died because it ate something poisonous out in the field. A lot of what we know now was "magic" back then, because they didn't have the technology to explain it, and in 100 years everything that is magic now, will be explained simply and plainly and we will be looked at as "uneducated fools"

The Goddess has Spoken
    Voodoo dolls cannot make you twitch, they will cause you harm. and you explaination about the weather changing is wrong, we believed that the reason why winter came is because Madon (the baby sun) what stolen, by hades, when he was only 3 days old. When the time came he broke free and replenished the Earth. We were not uneducated, we were more educated then the stupid people who thought the way you explained.

[QUOTE=Princess Minako]I don't believe in witches and warlocks, or wizards and sorcerers.[QUOTE=Princess Minako]

Well you should believe in Witches because we are real. Warlocks, wizards, and sorcerers are fake, there are no such things that them. Witches are real and you know a few. Now, before you go saying things like you did, do your research first. The real was then, this now is fake. They had the true life.

Bang...Bang.

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

Cool everyday

everyday i wish it were me with the powers. i lurve fantasy, so i'm open to the idea. even if i were not into fantasy, i believe that nothing is impossible and i keep an open mind.

Senior Member Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:25 AM
    In that forgotten part of town where wasted hopes and dreams abound
    Threads

only in magic of science

There is a part of me

That feels I am different from everyone else.
    Something that I can't quite see,
    Something that I can't quite feel,
    Something so unreal.
    But this 'thing' is always there,
    This 'thing' with others, I will never share.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread will be used as evidence for when I take over the world and start removing the reproductive rights of the lesser 50%.

CHALLENGE TO ANYONE:

Give me a link to an instance of "Magic" taking place in a controlled environment with objective witnesses.
    Any link, preferably to something more reliable then not, like Wikipedia, CNN, or what have you.

I guarantee none of you can do it. You know why? Because magic is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by a hypothetical idiot
    "but omg u cant prv its fak so it mai be realzz!!1!!!!!!1!!"
    You have to prove magic is real. Things that are real have proof. Things that are not real can't be disproved, because they don't exist. It's like trying to get blood from a turnip.

I can make any preposterous statement that I want, and by your standards, it is true unless proven otherwise. For example, I am made entirely of butter. None of you have any proof that I am not made of butter. The pictures I have posted in the past are a cunning lie, to hide the fact that I am a sentient lump of processed cow's milk. As it is impossible for you to prove that I am not Butter, I must be butter.

The problem is, if you specify something that is unprovable, it is impossible to disprove it. You want to believe magic exists in spite of an utter lack of magic existing. Ergo it does, in your minds.

Seriously, if you want to believe in religion/magic/unicorns/dragons/compassionate conservatism/etcetera, that's fine.

Just state, "I believe in X in spite of it being utterly unprovable, and quite possibly wrong." And then shut up about it. Hearing you people prattle on is giving me ulcers.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 09-06-2006 at 01:02 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzelsberger
    Voodoo dolls cannot make you twitch, they will cause you harm. and you explaination about the weather changing is wrong, we believed that the reason why winter came is because Madon (the baby sun) what stolen, by hades, when he was only 3 days old. When the time came he broke free and replenished the Earth. We were not uneducated, we were more educated then the stupid people who thought the way you explained.
    so EVERY SINGLE past religion EVER believed that? no. Only yours. So I am right, there were many different explanations as religions developed, there are still african tribes that believe appeasing "rain gods" will bring rain. Twitching is caused by random firing of neurons, which can also be random bouts of pain, a muscle spasm, or an itch. Everyone was at some point uneducated, and believing that winter comes because of some stolen child is uneducated. I will believe in fact, which is that the earth is tilted and as it goes on its rotational path around the sun when it comes to being tilted furthest away from the sun, this causes the heat to go down and the environment to be cold that the humidity freezes into snowflakes, and you have winter. Rather than some untangible story.

[quote][QUOTE=Princess Minako]I don't believe in witches and warlocks, or wizards and sorcerers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako

Well you should believe in Witches because we are real. Warlocks, wizards, and sorcerers are fake, there are no such things that them. Witches are real and you know a few. Now, before you go saying things like you did, do your research first. The real was then, this now is fake. They had the true life.
    Witches are not real. I do A LOT of research I have a major from a highly accredited institution in Biology. I know a lot of how the world works, and the scientific basis for it. I believe in evolution. Not that someone can make a doll of my hair and poke me with it. I believe in fact, and proven scientific theory, not made up stories that I can turn people into frogs. I bet you've never even READ the Malleus Maleficarum, and probably don't even know what it is. Witches were women mostly because a "male" cannot be wrong. Women were more vulnerable to the "devils" influence because they were a weaker sex, and most witches were women who didn't conform to predetermined society standards. Read Vinegar Tom. The people who WERN'T accused of witches were the rich and powerful. Witches were scapegoats, that some used for their own ends. If saying you're a witch kept people off your property and stopped you from marrying an old mean man, people would say it. It is a society invented ideal to prevent normalization and to punish those who refused to conform.

Do I believe that you are a witch? no. Do I believe that you can cast spells and bend the wills of man and nature? no. Will any of your immature rantings convince me of such? no. I have historical and scientific fact to back up my reasoning and beliefs. Your quotations of mythology doesn't convince me, nor does your rudimentary knowledge of wiccan. Which is very posh right now. Like a fad, this too will fade.

The Goddess has Spoken

p.s. MP2K is made of butter, I use him on toast.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Magic is real.

I watched Kaitou Ace make a quarter float in MID AIR
    I saw it for myself!

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do not beleive in the paranormal. Why do I not believe in the paranormal? Because, were it to exist, it wouldn't -be- paranormal, it would be normal; aside from the fact that MP2k states: That there is no evidence of anything of the sense--in fact, the James Randi Educational Foundation will pay you one million US dollars if you can "demonstrate any psychic, superantural or paranormal ability under satisfactory observing conditions". That's a lot of dough. I wonder why nobody hasn't just waltzed in there and cashed it in?
    Last edited by Eris; 09-06-2006 at 01:05 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anti-Gravity is entirely possible, as this informative link clearly shows. It is also the only use of my buttery substance that I approve of... Minako.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 09-06-2006 at 01:09 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

but you spread so well ;_; and taste soooo good... *takes another knifefull of MP2K* mmmmmm butter....

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have sources that tell me that MP2k isn't butter, but infact margarine!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

is he low fat?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think I like this "I can't believe it's not butter spread" guy.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you don't like Fabio?

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    I have sources that tell me that MP2k isn't butter, but infact margarine!
    LIAR!!!
    I am BUTTER, as this image clearly shows!!!

I am insulted that you would think of me as common low-quality “Margarine.”

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

No, I do not, actually. I do believe in the unexplained, such as...why I can't take on eating jello, and that sort of stuff. I do, however believe in miricles. But magic, I just can't.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Criss Angel, he's the real ****.

And yes, I do believe in magic.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

yeah i belive in magic

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

No, i don't believe in magic. But i do believe in Mcdonalds.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

I haven't read any posts before me so don't throw me in some argument lol
    but no I don't believe in magic

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i believe that anything is possible

that includes magic

so yes

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzelsberger
    Ok, let me get this right. You believe in the Magicians? They are fake hun, they can all be found out. and to the rest of you, you are noobs to Magick. I'm wiccan and I cast magick only when I need to, plus you have to wait for the spells to work. We use nature to change things around us and in us. The harry potter stuff is fake, everyone knows that. If you are Wiccan or Pagan then you know what I'm talking about. I'm only a new Witch but I have knowledge from past lives. I want every Christian to know what they did to us when Christianity first came out which was in the 900 A.D.'s. They killed every women and children that was adept because they were afraid of knowledge. Over 300,000 people killed by the Christians.
    Takes a while to work? Then how do you know it wasn't going to happen anyway? All you are doing is trying for a certain event and then waiting until it eventually happens, after which you attribute it's success to magic despite the fact that there is no evidence to support it.

Now I have studied just about every aspect of magic, both pagan and non-pagan as well as religious and non-religious. I believe people may have the ability to influence events to a minor degree or maybe not. I believe in spirits though not necessarily the power to harness them. Basically I believe in the supernatural, but as far as magic goes, I'm leaning towards no unless I can be convinced otherwise.
    Last edited by Rageling; 09-06-2006 at 10:47 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Well well Princess Minako u do like 2 ruin the creative imagination....not that i am havin a go i respect ur opinions and beliefs but people that believe in those things really have no faith in life. (not havin a go at anyone just statin)

The White Wolf Ookamikon has a little shameless behaviour in the past Ookamikon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 10:49 AM
    In the deepest torture cells of the dungeon i am forced to reside within, bloody,and broken.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk
    Well what kind of magic???
    I have a belive that all reality is in my mind.
    ya thats why i can look at anything at any angle, also called "GOD VISION"!!!!! like right now im looking at my coputer form the inside!

so many wires... *gets electricuted by one* OUCH!
    Last edited by Ookamikon; 09-08-2006 at 07:58 AM.

Folow in the Paw prints of the Ookamikon

are you my fan?

Bubbly Candy Girl *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2006 06:00 AM
    Threads

i do believe in magic..
    love is, i believe, a form of magic..
    we don't know how it start nor end, isn't it??
    also, it's just incredible how great things we can do with love..
    that's why i do believe in magic..
    *laughs*
    kinda disconnected but kinda connected..[weird me..>.<]

Beauty is in the eyes of whomever sees me..

thankees to -Ookie- [brown] and ~*Athena*~ [pink] for the siggies!!~
    this is me..

*add me to ur ym or msn*

or you can come & visit me in:

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

I do believe. After all, nothing is impossible
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

Closed Thread

Thread Information