AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: um ima noob :D

Junior Member RogerS.Huxley will become famous soon enough RogerS.Huxley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 10:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default um ima noob :D

hey tell me anything a noob should know plz especially these topics i list
    1.custom avatar info
    2.everything about rpg
    3.wat u use with rupees?
    4.anything else
    and yes i am truly noob

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF!
    Have questions or need a friend?
    Just PM me.
    Have Fun!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RogerS.Huxley
    hey tell me anything a noob should know plz especially these topics i list
    1.custom avatar info
    2.everything about rpg
    3.wat u use with rupees?
    4.anything else
    and yes i am truly noob
    1. You can only upload a custom avatar once you have a specific amount of posts, I believe. I am not sure of the actual number. When you are able to, go to the User CP, and click "Edit Avatar". In that screen you will be a able to upload a custom avatar from another site or from your computer.

2. You can create your RPG character by clicking the "RPG" tab on the main menu located near the top of the screen. Scroll down and click "Edit RPG Character". There, you can change your character's attributes.
    Your character gains experience through your posting. You can also buy weapons and armor for your character in the "Item Shop", under the "RPG" tab in the main menu located near the top of the screen. To challenge someone to a fight, you can click on their name in one of their posts, and select "Challenge ____". You will them come to a screen where you can came the battle room, and create a password for the person you are challenging. You and the person you are challenging will get a PM (Private Messege) giving the information for the room. Keep in mind, the person you challenge does not have to accept your challenge, so you should probably ask them if they want to fight you (do so by PMing them). You could also go to their member profile and challenge them from there. Be sure to check in the member is online, which is shown my a green button in their member profile or in the information about them located next to one of their posts. A grey button means they are not online or are not active.

3. You gain ruppees by posting. Usually about 5 ruppees per post. There is also a bank in which you can deposit ruppees for storage, and withdraw them when you need them. In the bank there is a 2% per month interest rate, meaning that whatever amount of ruppees you have in the bank at a certain time per month will be increased by 2%. You can also go into Chat and gamble by using bot commands. For instance, the bot in the Chaos Chat room is Shikamaru. You say "Shikamaru: BlackJack x". Replace the "x" with the number of rupees you wish to gamble with. They you have the option to either say "Shikamaru: Hit", which will give you another card, or "Shikamaru: Stand" which will keep the same cards you already have. The object of the game is to get 21 or as close to 21 as you can without going over. Saying "Shikamaru: Stand" will end the game. Keep in mind only 2 bot commands are allowed per minute.
    With ruppees, you can also go the "Store" tab in the main menu, and select "Actions". This will give you options for things to buy, such as changing the color of your user name, changing your user title, stealing someone elses rupees (which will give you -20,000 reputation points), changing someone elses User Title, or a few other things.

4. Anything else:
    a. Reputation: At the bottom of everyone's info next to their post, there is a scale which allows you to give them postitive of negative reputation(rep). You can also leave a messege when you rep somebody. You can check your own reputation points and messeges by viewing your own profile. The more rep you have, the more green boxes you will get in your user info next to your posts and in your profile. The more negative rep you have, the more red boxes you will have. The more positive rep you have, the more reputation points you are able to give to (or remove) from a person. If you have negative rep points, any rep you give (good or bad) will be 0.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

well since xero coverd everything lol
    Willkommen zu AF! need help with anything, just drop me a PM

Junior Member RogerS.Huxley will become famous soon enough RogerS.Huxley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow thnx every1 i guess u help me good

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

crud i need clan info too-.-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

man im so noob shoulda posted these ages ago um i needa ask can u make clan and are oracles good?

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Do not triple or double post,

Introductions go in the intro forum

Please search before making a topic, all your questions have been asked and answered before.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information