AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Military

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Military

There has come a delimna in our family that is bothering the hell out of me. Now I'm not whining and being emo or trying to bug people by whining in a topic about my problems. I would like this to be a topic where everyone states an honest opinion on the matter at hand. If I get a bit whiny and emo-sounding, I give my deepest apologies to Masali and give you full permision to stop me... (just cause I luff you!)

here's the problem: my idiotic older brother wants to join the Army. And as far as I've heard it's something like the recuitor he talked to said something about he can join the army and a week into it he can switch to the Marines (since that's what he really wants).

My mother and Step father (especially my Step father, being a former Marine with better knowledge about how the military in this god-forsaken country REALLY works.) had huge doubts about EVERYTHING. My Step father said that the switching crap was a whole pack of bull since he thought he was going to do that when HE joined (switch from the Marines to the Air Force) after a week of boot camp they said he was too "militarized" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean) to join the Air Force and basically got screwed over on a major scale. He said the recriutors are a bunch of lying bastards that'd say and do anything to get you to join and to sign the papers and never give a damn what happens after that. (this coming from a guy whose always talking about how much he loved the Marines and how much he wants to go back.)

As matters progressed my parents were saying stuff that I never really knew and really made me angry and got me to worrying quite a bit about my brother. They were saying that all the who-ha about how the military helps you with your career and job finding is also a bunch of bull. In the Army and such all they do is teach you how to throw a grenade then send you off to fight (during times of war, which this is one...). And that it's basically signing up to get shot especially at a time like this. And not only that if you do manage to survive you'd turn out to be a teenage veteran with no freakin' job after all their promises. Cause after all you only know how to throw a grenade and it doesn't do good for you to only have experience as a grunt in the military when you're job-hunting. So you're screwed your entire life cause that one opportunity you had was pissed on by a pack of lying bastards that just want you to go get shot so they don't have to themselves and/or so they can get their stupid little check the greedy little.... Ugh!!

That aside they not only screw you financially but the danger is unbelievable, especially in the Army which has this ant mentality: "overwhelm with numbers" and pretty much everyone is expendable. I knew this before and I cared but not to the extent that I do now. I just have this sinking feeling. Both my Mother and Step Father are refusing to sign the papers (I think... I hope...) and his own REAL father has as well. But he said he was going to get to go in Christmas...

After hearing all of this I'm pissed on a level I have never experienced. And my own ambitions in the military are currently being rained out. I've always debated between the Marines and the Air Force because in the Marines I'd come out a buff bad-thing and the Air Force is known for the intellectuals it attracts and produces. And not only to prove that I can do it but because my options for college are pretty dim with my family's current budget so the military is virtually the only option to help all areas of mental, bodily, and financial status. (the Marines has pretty much been eliminated if I actually DO join any branch of the military).

But for now I'm just gonna settle to beat the crap out of my brother online for his stupidity and lack of foresight that he's had his entire life.(he's currently at Job Corps so for the most part i can only get to him online or by phone) It angers me that I don't really have the courage to actually say things directly to him but I feel this is the time for me to step up. I've stood by and not gotten myself involved in my brothers whole life of dangerous antics and, basically stupidity, however now I'm so scarred this could be a decision that really does kill him and I want to do everything in my power to scare him away from the military long enough for him to think it through rationally (for the first time in his entire life...). Because what he's been doing recently, he's really got something going for him with college and everything without the military and I don't wanna lose my brother even though I've said a million times that he's annoying and "The Spawn of Satan" (that's actually a play on his name, Shawn) but I really do love him and would protect him with my life if the need ever arose. Argh! This is where I'm starting to sound whiney and emo. Sorry, I'll stop! >_<

Anyway, what are your opinions on this matter? Is the military even worth it? Is it all that it's cracked up to be? Does it really help with your career and education or is it just a one-way ticket to an early end? The recent events have blurred my views on the matter quite a bit and I would much like other opinions.

Thank you.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

After I read that you used "emo" as an adjective I just gave up.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    After I read that you used "emo" as an adjective I just gave up.
    O.o alright... sorry? does that matter?

love
    dani
    dude

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

I dont think it is a One way ticket to the end,I have known many people who said it was a great life expirience,I want to join the Service because in addition to the fact fact that my dad did it,And the fact that ill be able to serve the country,it will show people that I am not jaded,people say that I only love the country because my Dad has some money,And if he suddenly lost it they say I would not like America so much,so Joining the Serivice seems like a good thing to me (And I would like to do it before I become a Dentist as old pa wants me to become one >.<) Albeit I have known some that said it was not a good choice for them and simply did not work out,But I guess it all depends on what you want

And were did you here that the Doctorine of the US army is to "Overwhelm with numbers"? because I can asure you that this is not the case,we dont live in 1860 anymore o_O
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

oh man i feel bad that your brother is being an idiot(not that he is 1 lol)

hmmm i feel that his choice is poor, it seems as if alotta guys try to make there fathers proud of them it or to be like them, i don't really get why, well i did but i forgot(it was in phycologist book and i had to type up a report for my mom based on it)

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White Wolf Of Solomon
    I dont think it is a One way ticket to the end,I have known many people who said it was a great life expirience,I want to join the Service because in addition to the fact fact that my dad did it,And the fact that ill be able to serve the country,it will show people that I am not jaded,people say that I only love the country because my Dad has some money,And if he suddenly lost it they say I would not like America so much,so Joining the Serivice seems like a good thing to me (And I would like to do it before I become a Dentist as old pa wants me to become one >.<) Albeit I have known some that said it was not a good choice for them and simply did not work out,But I guess it all depends on what you want

And were did you here that the Doctorine of the US army is to "Overwhelm with numbers"? because I can asure you that this is not the case,we dont live in 1860 anymore o_O
    Wow you sound unbelievably uninformed. don't you know why the US Army recruits so many? They recruit thousands all the time and it's so that they have enough to lose, therefore enough to win. If there's more to kill there's a better chance we'll come out with more in the end and be victorious, no matter teaching them anything else, as long as they're strong enough to hold up the gun and decent enough marksmen to maybe kill a few then they're good enough to chart off to war. You'd be surpised how much times haven't REALLY changed in most parts of society for several years. The world and this country remain in this vicious cycle of repeating its past mistakes. What makes you think the military is any REAL exception?

I don't think that it's based on what you want from it (since everyone, on average, wants to be stronger and for it to help them with college and/or a job) so much as it is about what branch you join. You see, branches like the Marines and the Army just train you to be grunts and really don't focus their energy on much else. Sure you may learn discipline and be stronger but how does that help when you're out of the service? I'm not real sure about the Navy and the Air Force but I'm pretty sure they're better at teaching you other stuff that could actually be USEFUL when you're not trying to kill somebody.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 09-03-2006 at 01:34 AM.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Well basically i think what you said is incorrect. Currently I am in the coast guard(off duty.) And i love the experience. I love how i am protecting the coasts of america and helping others. Katrina yah me. I helped and do you know how it feels that I helped many? It feels great. The service is great. It has payed for my college, i get payed a good salery, and i get to see america.

Teenagers join the Army for many reasons. They either feel that they want to do something for their country, or they do not have any money and the army pays it for them.

They do not screw you financially at all. Also yeah when you join the army of course you are risking life. But you die as a hero and they are glorified through out life. AND HOW DID HE GET SCREWED? i put it in bold because i want the anwser questioned. ALso in the army they just don't train you to pull a trigger and such. The army puts them through weeks and weeks of training. Except if you are talking about when the vietnam draft opened up.

Anyway the risks when you enter the army are pretty clear.

Maybe it is differnt with the coast guard, and dude if you have such a big worry about death then the coast guard. Yeah.

Look the marines or army are fo those who are brave to fight for their country. If you do not want to then don't. Anway coast guard is the way and there are other stuff that you can do. Such as law enforcement and such. YEah anyway there it is.

ANd damn you typed a lot.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess
    Wow you sound unbelievably uninformed. don't you know why the US Army recruits so many? They recruit thousands all the time and it's so that they have enough to lose, therefore enough to win. If there's more to kill there's a better chance we'll come out with more in the end and be victorious, no matter teaching them anything else, as long as they're strong enough to hold up the gun and decent enough marksmen to maybe kill a few then they're good enough to chart off to war. You'd be surpised how much times haven't REALLY changed in any part of society for several years. The world and this country remain in this vicious cycle of repeating out pasts mistakes. What makes you think the military is any REAL exception?

I don't think that it's based on what you want from it (since everyone, on average, wants to be stronger and for it to help them with college and/or a job) so much as it is about what branch you join. You see, branches like the Marines and the Army just train you to be grunts and really don't focus their energy on much else. Sure you may learn discipline and be stronger but how does that help when you're out of the service? I'm not real sure about the Navy and the Air Force but I'm pretty sure they're better at teaching you other stuff that could actually be USEFUL when you're not trying to kill somebody.

love
    dani
    dude
    Then why is the army focussing on R&D that will keep Men OUT of danger? The new sytems being deployed are to keep soldiers from being killed,We are an all Volunteer force we dont have 2.5 Million men in uniform,like the PLA,STOWs have already proven thier use and they save the lives of soldiers this is what the US army has been gearing towards for a long time,Thats why in Iraq the losses we have sustained are no were near what they were in Vietnam
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

150 mph club

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah that is right wolf. The death rate is so much lower than it used to be.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818
    Well basically i think what you said is incorrect. Currently I am in the coast guard(off duty.) And i love the experience. I love how i am protecting the coasts of america and helping others. Katrina yah me. I helped and do you know how it feels that I helped many? It feels great. The service is great. It has payed for my college, i get payed a good salery, and i get to see america.

Teenagers join the Army for many reasons. They either feel that they want to do something for their country, or they do not have any money and the army pays it for them.

They do not screw you financially at all. Also yeah when you join the army of course you are risking life. But you die as a hero and they are glorified through out life. AND HOW DID HE GET SCREWED? i put it in bold because i want the anwser questioned. ALso in the army they just don't train you to pull a trigger and such. The army puts them through weeks and weeks of training. Except if you are talking about when the vietnam draft opened up.

Anyway the risks when you enter the army are pretty clear.

Maybe it is differnt with the coast guard, and dude if you have such a big worry about death then the coast guard. Yeah.

Look the marines or army are fo those who are brave to fight for their country. If you do not want to then don't. Anway coast guard is the way and there are other stuff that you can do. Such as law enforcement and such. YEah anyway there it is.

ANd damn you typed a lot.
    Alright since you seem to not understand I'll say this: IT'S NOT ME I'M WORRIED ABOUT! IT'S MY BROTHER!! I couldn't really care less about the dangers posed to me if I ever chose to join (which i never will!) but when it comes to my brother, that's when i'm gonna be a bit hostile and get a little worried!

Die in honor? You know I don't really care if my brother dies in honor. If it's something that can be prevented, why allow it to happen? I don't want my brother to be shot regardless of how many medals he would get cause it wouldn't really matter if he was dead, now would it? What's the point of getting the medal if YOU never really get it? And beside are a couple hunks of molded and polished metal really worth taking all that pain? Is it really worth dying for some stupid little coin?

As for the Coast Guard thing me and my brother are pretty much not going into the coast guard. And I'm not gonna join the military because I love this country (since I hate it) I have far better things to worry about than "this is a nice country so I should go kill a bunch of people while risking being not only killed but also the possibility of being taken prisoner and/or being tortured." Really that is not a reason for some one like me to join the military.

And, how did he get screwed over? I said they told him one thing while recruiting and something TOTALLY different happened and he got screwed out of going into the Air Force which was what he really wanted! And my brother already has it made for college and so far I believe his reasonings for wanting to join the military are He thinks he'll have a better reputation and better chances for college (which may be true but are kind of unnessecary at this point) and "He wants to go kill people". (typical...) Did you even really read what I posted?

BTW, thank you for your sentiment, BLOODyOrCHIDZ735.

love
    dani
    dude

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Does your brother have any really useful skills that the Army could use? He won't necessarily go into infantry if he's really good with computers and whatnot, since they can always use those guys.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if you hate the country you can always go find a better place,And just be thankful that you can sleep well at night because other people risk thier lives so you can be safe,Nice how you danced around my rebuke also....
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 09-03-2006 at 02:05 AM.

150 mph club

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Well if you hate the country you can always go find a better place,And just be thankful that you can sleep well at night because other people risk thier lives so you can be safe,and Dont pick a fight with International after dancing around my comment
    There's a variety of ways I could worse this, but I'll KISS it:

You're dumb.

Anyway, Yugure's Goddess, I can relate to how you feel. A good friend of mine plans to go into the Marines soon and I am terrified he'll be killed. And his death would be bad in more ways than just one. :/
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    There's a variety of ways I could worse this, but I'll KISS it:

You're dumb.

Anyway, Yugure's Goddess, I can relate to how you feel. A good friend of mine plans to go into the Marines soon and I am terrified he'll be killed. And his death would be bad in more ways than just one. :/
    Ok I changed it to a rebuke happy now? and an explanation would be nice as to why you think this

150 mph club

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know, the military isn't just "give him a gun and ship him out to be shot." You can chose what to do. Computers, engineers, or he could even become an army chaplin if he wanted to.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    You know, the military isn't just "give him a gun and ship him out to be shot." You can chose what to do. Computers, engineers, or he could even become an army chaplin if he wanted to.
    ok, again I must stress my brother's attitude on this as well. He wants to go kill people. He's pretty good with computers but he doesn't really think that far ahead all that often.

And Solomon, you idiot, I didn't respond to your rebuke before because you posted it while I was typing my last comment, so I couldn't double post and didn't feel it was really worth the effort to edit my post just because you're self-righteous, you moron!

love
    dani
    dude

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(since I hate it)
    Ok I advocated bassically "Love it or leave it" thats just how I was Raised to be,Is this why you called me Dumb?

And Yugure you can make that rebuke now
    Oh and you can call me a moron,but resorting to insults is that because you actually had no rebuke?
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 09-03-2006 at 02:27 AM.

150 mph club

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, well it is what your brother wants to do. Thought of that? They would be no point into talking him out of it once the de-humilization begins.

Also don't blatenly call people idiots for stating their opinions.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818
    Ah, well it is what your brother wants to do. Thought of that? They would be no point into talking him out of it once the de-humilization begins.

Thanks International but sometimes I think people resort to Insults Just because they know that they have no arguement,I only said if you dont like the Country then find a better place,I have insulted No one just gave out some facts and my own Opinion then I get called an Idiot?

150 mph club

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok I advocated bassically "Love it or leave it" thats just how I was Raised to be,Is this why you called me Dumb?

And Yugure you can make that rebuke now
    Oh and you can call me a moron,but resorting to insults is that because you actually had no rebuke?
    Alright. umm... I don't care that you have the "Love or leave it" philosophy because for one, I do plan on leaving it or changing it as soon as I get the chance and I'd do that NOW but I CAN'T! I called you dumb because you expected me to respond immediatly to your post and you thought you were so important you had to restate your point and bring it to my attention again, which really annoys me to murderous extents. I called you dumb cause you're spamming up my topic by getting off topic on discussions that pose no real relevence to the overall discussion! That's why I called you dumb.

Is that good enough for you, your highness?

I guess you could say that, however I don't really care what my brother wants because what my brother wants is usually a series of near-sighted visions that eventually have him crashing into brick walls as he falls from his mini-skyscraper. And I usually do nothing while my parents are always telling me that I should do something to help if I know that what my brother is doing is wrong and/or dangerous and I think it's about time that changed. I'm tired of his decision that just make him suffer in the end and I don't think this one will be any different.

And thank you, Whispers. It's nice to know that some one here still maintains some intelligence and actually is contributing to the conversation in a postive way.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 09-03-2006 at 02:49 AM.

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah how bought we stop flamming the trehad and continue on your question to the people.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright. umm... I don't care that you have the "Love or leave it" philosophy because for one, I do plan on leaving it or changing it as soon as I get the chance and I'd do that NOW but I CAN'T! I called you dumb because you expected me to respond immediatly to your post and you thought you were so important you had to restate your point and bring it to my attention again, which really annoys me to murderous extents. I called you dumb cause you're spamming up my topic by getting off topic on discussions that pose no real relevence to the overall discussion! That's why I called you dumb.

Is that good enough for you, your highness?
    Well still no rebuke on the R&D comment.....And you said something false about the US Army thus I had to right it,And you know what annoys me? When people really do have nothing to back up what they say

But at least your not a total Hippocrit If your going to leave then good for you,You should habe clarified that earlier

150 mph club

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Just let your brother do what he wants.

If he wants to make that choice then I'm pretty sure its the right one (in his case).
    He most likely knows the conciquences. I know its hard to hear that your brother wants to go into the military, but you cant always be there holding his hand.

O_o I guess all posts made here are oblivious to the flaming eh?
    Last edited by Gizoku; 09-03-2006 at 03:41 AM.
    Derp.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, if your brother wants to be in the infantry, why would you be so against his choice. After all, it's his choice. You can worry and whine about it all you want, but that's not going to help him.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well still no rebuke on the R&D comment.....And you said something false about the US Army thus I had to right it,And you know what annoys me? When people really do have nothing to back up what they say

But at least your not a total Hippocrit If your going to leave then good for you,You should habe clarified that earlie
    Oh jesus whose not backing anything up, now? Please. Shut up. I think I backed it up well, you thinking you're "all that" and aside from your sadist beliefs you type like retard with english as a second language. But of course my explanation wasn't enough for you because, once again you think you're everything.

And about your little love it or leave philosophy, they're the about number one on the list of reasons why I think this country has gone to hell in a handbasket. Like every other brainwashed zombie you think, even though you couldn't back it up with hard evidence, that this country pwns everything. You're wrong. and it's that kind of attitude that makes the rest of world hate us.

love
    dani
    dude

Closed Thread

Thread Information