AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been stalked before?

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Have you ever been stalked before?

This creep followed me about two years ago, I ditched him when I went to the library. He was about twice my age, had heavily gelled hair and had this creepy smile whenever I looked at him! I didn't go back to that place for two days, then when I was back at the library, all forgetting about the incident the other day... He came right up to me and sat beside me, then said: "Hi." He introduced himself, and asked me all these questions like where I lived and stuff. I was scared stiff, and I kept on saying: "I don't know." Then I saw my friends outside the library and I said: "Gotta go." and ran out to them! My mum got really mad that I didn't ask the library staff for help but I was in panic mode then. Have anyone have similar experences?
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

well it didn't happen to me but it happened to my sister. she was a manager at Sam Goodys (which closed and used to be right next to GameStop) and the manager at Gamestop liked her. so he would always walk by the window to see if she was at the front desk. or he would go in and ask if she was there... it was funny cause he's one of my brother's friends lol

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 07:25 PM
    Threads

omg yes i had a stalker last year in school. and now i have one this year except this year he isnt even my friend and its scary very scary and he is not someone anyone would want to talk to. but last year he followed me around cuz he liked me but then now its all okay he just u know wanted to make sure i was okay cuz he knew some kids were bugging me but its all okay but this other guy im gona slap him if he doesnt leave me alone. i mean come on we are at a school so i could just the adminstraters and i told him i would but he laughed so im gona slap him and he is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy short and horrbile and dumb. so i can take him. ones like what happened to u omg just happened to me yesterday i was at the liberarly and this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me asking me about "super heroes" then he told he was gona go see snakes on a plane if i wanted to go c it and i was like no. and then he was like why i was like cuz i dont want. so then he asked me for my number i was like no and then he asked me if i wanted his number i was like no and then he was like why i was like whats ur problem leave me alone. then he started laughing and then he was like im going but i'll be back i was like in my head i was like go to hell. it was scary but my friends came right after he left and waited with me until my mom came incase he came back and they were three guys and they r good friends of mine i was safe. but i hope he doesnt go to the liberary again to c me cuz i always go there. waaahhhhhh freaky i hate guys like that. and i could take the guy in a fight its just that its creepy lol i hope it never happens again at least not when im alone like yesterday lol ^^
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Member Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 09:11 PM
    Threads

I have many times..... its a bit scary.... Allways in your shadow!!
    NINJA MAN ! ! !

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I had a stalker once. After I gave him some of my hotdog, he started following me around town. I tried picking up the pace, but he stayed right on my tail. Then I gave him the rest of my hotdog and said, "Stay, good dog. Good boy." I never seen him since.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

damn you faceless! Always being funny and sarcastic like that! >.< Anyway my Mom has had an experience like that.

There was this guy that like tried to follow her home for a few weeks when she was working up at the Fina in town. I can't imagine how scary it is, or how creepy. My Mom said she took new, longer and creative routes home everyday to loose the bastard. If I ever get the chance i'll kill him. But she now works at a post office a few towns away so it doesn't happen anymore. And aside from that incident she's had creeps that don't really take it so far as to stalk her but bug her and hit on her in public places that make her really uncomfortable and kinda scared. Luckily this is a pretty nice town so it doesn't happen as often as it could.

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yeah i have been stalked on the phone and online from the same stalker, then i figured out her went to my school and then who he was, so now hes harmless lol

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735
    yeah i have been stalked on the phone and online from the same stalker, then i figured out her went to my school and then who he was, so now hes harmless lol
    Clay not being harmless... o.O
    You do know I'll kill him first chance I get right?

I'm being stalked online actually...I know who it is... and he...um... Stupid Jordan *sighs*

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol yupp jordan is your stalker

ugh and now i have discovered that bryce could be a stalker too

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Member kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 03:42 PM
    Threads

It was so much a stalk and more of a pathetic loser. Ever day he came to school with stuff to give to me like roses and gaint teddy bears. He would find me after classes and walk near me.He found out my number from one of his friends and call me every night and one day she started crying and telling me how he was inlove with me. One night he even came over to my house with his friends and listened to me (my windows where open). One day i just freak out and told him off.

Senior Member terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 02:01 AM
    Threads

Nope, never

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Yeah i got stalked along with my sister by this creepy old guy in a truck. He used to slowly stay behind us as we walked to the bus stop. I think he went to jail or something.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Believe it or not, yes. I have been stalked. And none other than by my own classmate. She was pretty desperate if she stalked me, 'cos you see, I stalked back. ;]
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

There is an old thread called "Did you ever have the feelig you're being watched/followed", you should've posted there.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Nope I dont recall ever being stalked before,Never actually stalked anways (some jokes)

Ill be right back some Dark Figure is outside my window just staring at me with those eyes those terrible wierd eyes like....like a Stalkers eyes.....I think he just wants directions or something of that sort! Well I should go give him directions probably to the freeway.......

"hAR hAR i liek to mak meh slef laff hethehe!!!11!!112!"
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

i was stalked by this girl that liked me,
    and well i hated her...
    x.x she followed me home...
    i told her that it was my friends house and that she couldnt come in...

the girl attacked me two times
    the girl threw soda on me
    the girl tried to make jokes in class only to back firer (she sucks at come-backs)
    and i got tackle and arrested cause of that stupid girl..
    and the girl is making fail clames which are also pissing me off

Edit:: when i was tackled and arrested by a SRO..
    it was because she poured fruit punch on me and she started to mock me
    so i was piss and i chased after her... I started to slow down cause well it
    was stupid.. and out of no where a SRO throws me to the ground and jumps on me x.x; and i got hand-cuffed (no i didnt go to jail.. but my friends told me that basicly i was arrested)
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 09-03-2006 at 08:38 AM.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been stalked before. By a 23 year old guy in a wheelchair. I felt pity on him and always tried to be benign, but this got me stalked.

Giv me donations. Please? XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:48 PM
    Threads

YES!!! i have! im being stalked by this gay guy in my class. he wont leave me alone i have to smack em up jus a little to get rid of him. or BEAT him DOWN *makes evil smile*
    i WILL rule the World!!!

This is what i will do to you in battle!

Give me REP!

Senoir Member Hinata14 is on a distinguished road Hinata14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 12:13 AM
    Threads

I have one at school but i told him i will file charges if he goes near me again.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Nope, can't say I've had the pleasure.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I don't think I've ever been stalked before...wait..yes I have..but not for a long time..I kinda scared the guy..^^'...so he never tried it again.
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Once; the girl and I had a class together, and I would chat with her every once in awhile. She became infatuated with me, and would follow me around all day long. She even found my address and would walk by my house every day.

I told her she needed a life, and she got the hint.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The question "Have you ever been stalked before?" indicates that I'm being stalked now, I am not (to my knowledge) stalked now, and nor have I (to my knowledge) ever been.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

yes I have, and I still am lol. It's nothing serious though. there's these two, lets just say bigger girls lol, and they follow me everywhere at school. I mean im eating lunch w/ my friends and they just come and sit down next to me, I don't want to be mean but at the same time it's like leave me the **** alone! lol, oh and the other day I was talking to this one girl that I'd been wanting to ask out since freshmen year, so I ask her out and she says sure, then out of nowhere the 2 girls come up to me and say"hey scott were still on for tonite right? cya then" and completey blew any chance I had with her. Cheryl, Heather. LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!

Member Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

i never have but my bro has so that really sucked for him he was stalked like for 1.5 years

it got really anoying them calling and foloing him every were

Closed Thread

Thread Information