AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: My Anime Art Please Comment =^-^=

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/i/200...jiruOokami.jpg
    this is Jearu the moon fox, she's one of my fav fox characters.

Ok a lil info, Jearu is a fox that roams the land of Dratha. she CONSTANTLY gets stuck in holes, so she travles with White Streak. who gets her out of the holes when he isnt to lazy. (wich he usualy is) shes small, but has a big attitude. so other foxs, like Risk Kill dont usualy take her seriously.

im making a book about my characters. and im also going to redo my character sheets. and upload some more characters later.
    http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs12/i/200...jiruOokami.jpg
    ok this is my cyber wolf. hes a half robot half wolf, i like th way he came out. seeing how only half the lines are in pencil. the rest i did in paint. i wanted to have a story to go with it. but nooooooooooooo my mind descided to black out right when i thought of one and make me go to sleep! the OUTRAGE!!!!!! XD
    http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/f/200...jiruOokami.jpg
    ok i wanted to make him a hellhound form character sheet. it works better this way. oh, and not much changes in his brier wolf, through to his hellhound form. exept that he becomes kinda like a psychopathic killer......not much of a change....XD lol!
    http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/i/200...jiruOokami.jpg
    this is Risk Kill. hes the son of Fatal Fury(im still working on his sheet) and still a puppy in a way, hes about a year old but still puppy like, and a hell fox. he may have been the son to a hell hound thats already in Blood Fury's pack. but he and his mother got separated from the packs territory. and on there way to the Desolation Mountains (VERY different from the Desolation Peaks, were the pack resides) his mother was killed by a pack of hell hounds. he managed to get away though. and when he got to the safety of the Desolation Mountains. he found a Hell Guardian waiting for him. his father had sent a Hell Guardian named Darcy, who was in the shape of a bird to pretect him, and take care of him until he was able to rejoin the pack.
    http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/f/200...jiruOokami.jpg
    i think hes gonna eat the hat, or the unlucky person who put it on him .....

me? O.O
    Ok, this is Hunter, shes a rambunctious teenage wolf. she as given the title Runner Wolf. by the pack when they all saw that she was the fastest our of all of them. she partners with Winter Bain to protect the Desolation Peaks borders from hell hound packs. that lurk in Darkovia. she's has a very slim and sleak Cheetah like look to her, wich is a perfect design to get her maximum speed.

ok, thats a wierd look O.O;;;

ok im kinda rushing myself, cause im making a wallpaper for ALL my characters from mybook, and i havnt even gotten half of the character sheets done yet. le alone all the normal pictures. of them. and i have two normal pictures to suit up.

srry about the links and double post, but the pictures arent working well.
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 11-20-2006 at 08:59 PM.
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well this is Winter Bain. hes a Brier Wolf. and he partners with Hunter to keep the borders to the Desolation Peaks safe from intruders. hes a very strong Brier. and Hunter is very fast. making them a perfect team. hes kinda headstrong, ambitious, thoughtful, and at the same time VERY controlling. he likes to think hes the leader between him and Hunter. but she isnt gonna have that. so she's always finding new ways to put him in his place.

AND THE EDIT BUTTON STOPED WORKING!!!!!!!!!!! *rant, rant, rant*

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Anjiru-sempai... the links arent working for me, dear.

I'm getting selfish again... i want to see more... NOW!! lol

please add some color!! just even a bit for accent?

And more cute stuff... you pwn at that... oh and just so you know:
    draw, ink, trace, ink, scan, ink, type, ink....INK![just dont tell nobody! XD]
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh im sorry Skyla ^^ i ignored one of my friend's feelings ^^ so srry^^ oh and i thought you hated me or somthing....that you didnt like my art anymore for some strange reason, because you werent posting. dont get me wrong. i only like you as a friend lol and since were both girls and im not gay......NEXT TIME YOU DESIDE TO NOT POST FOR A LONG TIME TELL ME!!!!!!!! *pant pant pant* (a littlle possesive XD)

this is Jearu the moon fox, she's one of my fav fox characters.

Ok a lil info, Jearu is a fox that roams the land of Dratha. she CONSTANTLY gets stuck in holes, so she travles with White Streak. who gets her out of the holes when he isnt to lazy. (wich he usualy is) shes small, but has a big attitude. so other foxs, like Risk Kill dont usualy take her seriously.

im making a book about my characters. and im also going to redo my character sheets.
    ok this is my cyber wolf. hes a half robot half wolf, i like th way he came out. seeing how only half the lines are in pencil. the rest i did in paint. i wanted to have a story to go with it. but nooooooooooooo my mind descided to black out right when i thought of one and make me go to sleep! the OUTRAGE!!!!!! XD

ok i wanted to make him a hellhound form character sheet. it works better this way. oh, and not much changes in his brier wolf, through to his hellhound form. exept that he becomes kinda like a psychopathic killer......not much of a change....XD lol!

this is Risk Kill. hes the son of Fatal Fury(im still working on his sheet) and still a puppy in a way, hes about a year old but still puppy like, and a hell fox. he may have been the son to a hell hound thats already in Blood Fury's pack. but he and his mother got separated from the packs territory. and on there way to the Desolation Mountains (VERY different from the Desolation Peaks, were the pack resides) his mother was killed by a pack of hell hounds. he managed to get away though. and when he got to the safety of the Desolation Mountains. he found a Hell Guardian waiting for him. his father had sent a Hell Guardian named Darcy, who was in the shape of a bird to pretect him, and take care of him until he was able to rejoin the pack.

i think hes gonna eat the hat, or the unlucky person who put it on him .....

me? O.O

Ok, this is Hunter, shes a rambunctious teenage wolf. she as given the title Runner Wolf. by the pack when they all saw that she was the fastest our of all of them. she partners with Winter Bain to protect the Desolation Peaks borders from hell hound packs. that lurk in Darkovia. she's has a very slim and sleak Cheetah like look to her, wich is a perfect design to get her maximum speed.

heres Blue Moon shes Blood Fury's mate, isnt she pretty?

ok im running out of time so heres some more pictures. i havnt been on in like a week case i was grounded. and now im off it, so i have ALOT of pictures to show....but there not uploading quickly. so heres two.

first is Blood Bath, hes Blood Fury's arch enemie.

hes a fulll hellhound and a mean one at that.

dont let a few of the emotions like Sarrow, and Hapiness to fool you, hes not friendly, his main emotes are Agression,Sinister, and stuck up. (the stuck up one looks more normal to me but....)

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Thread closed due to length. Feel free to start another one.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Closed Thread

Thread Information