AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: new naruto episodes

Senoir Member Hinata14 is on a distinguished road Hinata14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default new naruto episodes

O i need your help all i have heard is that they are going to hvae 20-30 new episodes when kakashi was training with a group under a sensi, what have you heard

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It is not 20-30 episodes. It is called the Kakashi Gaiden (Origins of Kakashi), and was published in the manga some time ago. It will probably 4 to 5 episodes long. It just describes a mission Kakashi was on with his team (lead by The 4th), and how Kakashi got his Sharingan. It is a small arc between the first story arc and second story arc which takes place 3 years after the first story arc which ended with the Naruto/Sasuke fight in The Valley of the End.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

me and Chii Hideki-_-Motosuwa will become famous soon enough Hideki-_-Motosuwa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

Well i heard something like that and that they are going to make about 200 more but they have not startes so expect to wait a while.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Supposedly the second story arc of Naruto (including the Kakashi Gaiden) will begin airing with episode 200. Of course, this is only a rumor, as far as I know, and there have already been dozens of rumors like this one in the past year of fillers.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information