AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Emo/screamo and punk!!!

Junior Member Hayley-rox-ur-sox will become famous soon enough Hayley-rox-ur-sox will become famous soon enough Hayley-rox-ur-sox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Emo/screamo and punk!!!

Emo scremo and punk music rox my sox!!!
    DASHBORD CONFETIONS AND PANIC! @ THE DISCO 4EVA!!!

Living a Lie. Often Abused is an unknown quantity at this point Often Abused's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 08:39 AM
    Threads

Yeah i do too....UnderOath...Chiodos...that kinda thing
    NEED SIGNATURE-PLEASE HELP

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I like Dashboard Confessional (I guess that was what you were attempting to spell) and Panic at the Disco, but not into the whole Emo culture. It's like a bunch of whinny suburban kids yelling about how their parents never understood them, how they want to do this-or-that to their bodies...crap like that. Yawn.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

*deleted*

That is what I think of Emo.
    Last edited by Myrra; 08-27-2006 at 11:51 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Emo = retarded.

All emos are stupid, worthless, and insane bunch of idiots. They whine and cry and act all sad like a little faggot just to get attention. No one gives a crap.

Let me tell you how much emo must die.

There are a few emo kids at my school, and there always have been and always will. I encountered a few emos, walked up and beat them senseless. The most i've done was broken 14 bones (wrist, ribs, shins, ankles... the lot) and causes a bacterial infection from the many lacerations I gave the stupid retard. (Yes, I was expelled from the 10th grade)

Other emos i've encountered i've attempted stabbing, burning, crushing with a large object, drowning, shooting... everything! You name it, i've tried it.

As far as i'm concerned, if you're emo and want to talk about suicide and post that crap on here go friggin do it and stop whining. Do the world a favor. No one likes you anyway, so STFU about it and go do it already!! You'll be helping everybody important in many ways.

All emo bands suck. Tremendously. And emo is not punk.

Punk is people with 5 inch long green mohawks playing nothing but barre chords on guitar and singing about killing people. Emo is a bunch of whimpy, whiney, losers who can't play guitar for crap and cry about everyday problems.

Why are you emo?

"Because I got stuck in traffic... i'm gonna go cut myself now. No one understands me."

Wonderful, allow me to grind into your chest with this here chainsaw. ::grinds::

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

Wow, judgmental and prejudicial posts. My first piece I'd love to say is that you shouldn't be so quick to wish death on another human being especially simply because they are different or more willing to express their emotions. There's nothing which justifies going around saying, "I wanna die cuz nobody understands me." but in some cases, this is true. "Some who live deserve to die, and some who die deserve to live. Can you give them judgment?" A quote which I won't soon forget, it applies to this very strongly, if you wish death on these people then you are doing nothing but condemning someone you know nothing about, simply because they are different. Grow up, mature, and start trying to actually understand your fellow people, and stop being so stuck up.

ON topic, I enjoy listening to some of the stuff simply because the lyrics are good and/or the music is good.
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I hate emo. Emo as music sucks. Know why? Because music with lyrics that are english, yet I can't understand as english right away, sucks. I'm referring to actual emo/screamo bands. Not MCR or Dashboard Confessionals. No, actual emo. Although I dislike MCR too, because they pass that stuff of as rock. It's not. It sucks. "Helena"? Worst song I've heard in awhile.

And the fashion, they dress like watered-down goths. Girl pants shouldn't fit on guys. And I've never been able to understand the whole concern for hair. They treat it as if it was an exposed vital organ. I just don't care about anything concerning scene/emo/screamo. It's just a bad fad.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    Emo = retarded.

All emos are stupid, worthless, and insane bunch of idiots. They whine and cry and act all sad like a little faggot just to get attention. No one gives a crap.

Let me tell you how much emo must die.

There are a few emo kids at my school, and there always have been and always will. I encountered a few emos, walked up and beat them senseless. The most i've done was broken 14 bones (wrist, ribs, shins, ankles... the lot) and causes a bacterial infection from the many lacerations I gave the stupid retard. (Yes, I was expelled from the 10th grade)

Other emos i've encountered i've attempted stabbing, burning, crushing with a large object, drowning, shooting... everything! You name it, i've tried it.

As far as i'm concerned, if you're emo and want to talk about suicide and post that crap on here go friggin do it and stop whining. Do the world a favor. No one likes you anyway, so STFU about it and go do it already!! You'll be helping everybody important in many ways.

All emo bands suck. Tremendously. And emo is not punk.

Punk is people with 5 inch long green mohawks playing nothing but barre chords on guitar and singing about killing people. Emo is a bunch of whimpy, whiney, losers who can't play guitar for crap and cry about everyday problems.

Why are you emo?

"Because I got stuck in traffic... i'm gonna go cut myself now. No one understands me."

Wonderful, allow me to grind into your chest with this here chainsaw. ::grinds::
    Lol! I have nothing against emo's/etc. But that made me laugh

My older bro listens to that kind of stuff, I have learned to deal with it. I don't like it but I can actually sing parts of the lyrics.

To me its just another genre...that is just there.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My first piece I'd love to say is that you shouldn't be so quick to wish death on another human being especially simply because they are different or more willing to express their emotions.
    Yep, because I know spoiled rich kids and their problems really give me the desire to spill out my deepest of problems.

Grow up, mature, and start trying to actually understand your fellow people, and stop being so stuck up.
    Oh god, another one of those "Omigawd, you jus' dunt undrestande ur fello peepol". Listen up. You say we're "condemning someone we know nothing about". K, when this "person" spills his life out on some livejournal garbage for the whole internet to read I think that then we know something about the person, making it perfectly alright for us to pass judgement on him/her. Also, how much do you know about us? I don't spill MY life on livejournal, I keep to myself and yet you're accusing me and my associate mark over here of being Immature? I believe that constitutes as "Passing judgement on someone you don't know much about". But hey, if you want to think that I'm fine with it. You know why? Because I'm just giving my opinion which is this: People who are upset for no reason, make others around them miserable because they THINK they have a hard life should merit absolutely no respect or pity from anyone.

"I wanna die cuz nobody understands me."
    Think about it, most emo songs are about the girl that got away. So you're saying that sometimes people who can relate to that are justified? Most people who listen to this emo garbage are children who inflate their self worth by thinking they're the only one's with problems. Even if on the outside they appear to be deflating their self worth, it's usually not the case.

I enjoy listening to some of the stuff simply because the lyrics are good and/or the music is good.
    cue Guitar: BEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR NANANANANANA BRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWW NANANANANAN WWWWRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *SCRAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEE* NANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANA BANANANANANNANANANANANNANAANNA DNANANANANANANANANANANNANANANAN GLEWWWRRRRRRFEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDBBBBBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

is great, especially accompanied by:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T FEEEEEEEEL YOUUUUUUU WHEN I BLEEEEEEEEEEEED MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUULLLLLLL I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHH
    RAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If an emo is too weak and cowardly to go out and solve thier problems for themselves instead of being a lazy, whiny, freak then why do people give them sympathy?

They don't even deserve it. Emo fags act like this for one reason: attention.

No one cares. People who give them sympathy are just as retarded as the emo itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    cue Guitar: BEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR NANANANANANA BRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWW NANANANANAN WWWWRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *SCRAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEE* NANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANA BANANANANANNANANANANANNANAANNA DNANANANANANANANANANANNANANANAN GLEWWWRRRRRRFEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDBBBBBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T FEEEEEEEEL YOUUUUUUU WHEN I BLEEEEEEEEEEEED MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUULLLLLLL I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHH
    It works even better with a morbidly obese drummer and a hippy guitarist (coughAtreyucough)

BWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRNERNERNERNERNERNERNERNERNERNENER NNUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH!!!

Dun, duddluh dun dun dun dun dun duddluh duudluh

*SCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAM* (So no one can understand us)

Like I said before go help yourself with your own damn problems and stop trying to pass off as being depressed because you are too pathetic to go SOLVE your everyday problems.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, since when are we not allowed to have opinions anymore? I don't see any reason why you should all just start flaming a genre of music, and the people who listen to it, because you don't like it, that's being rediculously biased and ignorant, and I'd expect more from you.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, since when are we not allowed to have opinions anymore?
    No, I'm pretty sure we are. I'm simply saying why I don't like it and why I don't like (most) people who like it. Which is my opinion, so I guess we are still allowed to have them.

I don't see any reason why you should all just start flaming a genre of music, and the people who listen to it
    Because I don't like either? Good enough reason for me.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Emos are complainers that see that their problems are worse than anyone elses. Normally they have it much better than the rest of us and 90% of them just do it for the attention. They are spoiled brats that don't deserve to breathe good air. There is my rant.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Because it sounds like something crawled into the singer's throat and died, the guitarists have no skill other than making a bunch of disgusting "BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sounds on guitar.

It's terrible.

No comparison to Metal.

No comparison to Mark Morton.... (my sig)

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, you've just caused me to report this topic for massive flaming.

I'm glad to know no one's able to get along with anyone else because of their musical choices.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali

Hahahhahahahahha.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Wanderer of Quivira hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 12:29 PM
    I live where everyone doesn't suspect me to be.
    Threads

ugh...Emo really disgusts me...its like im looking at little kids who will never grow up...cutting themselves because they are too little to suck it up...one day i wanna rid the world of these pests!

The past may hurt,
    the past may shine.
    But without it, then there would be nothing.
    Without the future soon to be past,
    we would not exist, and neither would it.
    Past is like sun, shining on the roses.
    Past tastes like revenge at times.
    Past smells like friendship at others.
    Although the past can be peaceful,
    it may also be painful.
    So just for the record,
    don't dwell on the past, or it will dwell on you.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Emo and punk are pretty awful, I think they pretty much mark the end of good music when guys who can't sing and a band who play like a average highschool band.Are taking over the music of the time, I don't have anything against people for what they listen to.But in my own opinon that I have right to say, emo and punk are just bad and by bad I don't mean in the cool way.
    -TWM-

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This thread is pointless and is being closed
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information