AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Material or not?

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Material or not?

My big question for people is simply this, do you believe material objects are something we need to worry about? Is money really an important issue in this world and if so, why do you think that?

Personally, I think material objects are nothing more than some sort of way of proving ourselves to the general public and provide people a sort of status symbol. As for money, I don't think nor will I ever believe that it is a necessary thing in life and that people who live without it, or with an abundance of it, learn quickly that in order to be truly happy one doesn't need money and it is in fact something that only gives a short term happiness. So, what do you people have to say?
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

Banned Forum / Chat Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin has a spectacular aura about Riyokin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:02 PM
    Threads

Ah materialism how I hate it. I believe we do not actually need the materials possessions that we possess. Money is just something we can use to get what we want, it may bring joy but not all around happiness. I do not need this computer because I can live without it, but I have it for its joy. Money and materialism is going to be one of the many things to bring down humanity.

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I Agree with you that some things in the world aren't really necesary, but some of these things also define us as the person we are. So I'm pretty much 1/2 and 1/2 On this one ^^

Senior Member aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:22 PM
    Threads

You know that withought money you would not have the computer you are using now. Withought money you would be starving. Money makes the world go round. I'm not saying i like that, but its the truth.
    Whatever you do don't click HERE

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't ask if it was useful, I asked if you think of it as necessary. Please read more carefully, thanks. Sorry if that was a little harsh. Also, please make your opinion based on what you think, I know that society has deemed it necessary, but what do YOU think? ^_^ thanks
    Last edited by Aurion the Fallen; 08-22-2006 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Better wording, further wording
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Well in this day you need money in order to survive. Well i mean you can survive with out it, but the way we have been brought up with it, we need it. The things that we enjoy lets say. I see peoplelike anime a lot here. SO wouldn't anime be a material that is bought with money. I have no idea what i am saying. And before there was money there was good old trading which gave a sign of wealth just like money. To stop the rambling yes money isa neccessity. And if you look through history it has been shown. People are not going to do things for free, so that why there is money. So yea, i think that this has confused some people. Yeah it's late.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sorry, perhaps I made things rather vague (I'm tired and do that when tired). What I mean is, do these things seem like the world to you? Are they what run YOUR world? Hope that clears things up.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh.............................. stoners eye's opne up i see. Never mind. Well yeah. Without money i would be at a corner with a sign saying give money now for beer. Well yeah, if i want to be clean and have a warm home to go to everyday then hell yeah it matters.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, still missing the mark. What I'm asking for here is would you be concerned if somehow you were down to nothing for money save enough to keep a house over your head and food in your stomach, that's it. Nothing more. Note, don't make a judgment on someone for lack of sleep, you may be making a critical error in judgment.

Senior Member aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop is a jewel in the rough aimforthetop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 04:22 PM
    Threads

In that case I do not find money necessary. I find it a way to recieve entertainment.
    Whatever you do don't click HERE

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait it looks like you are asking if money is important to the world and i am saying yes and man i do need to go to sleep.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aurion the Fallen
    Lol, still missing the mark. What I'm asking for here is would you be concerned if somehow you were down to nothing for money save enough to keep a house over your head and food in your stomach, that's it. Nothing more. Note, don't make a judgment on someone for lack of sleep, you may be making a critical error in judgment.
    If you are tired and don't make any sense in this state, don't make this thread, for it is rather stupid. The beginning of it was "Is material objects necessary?" Now it's "No, no, no. I mean... do you need more money other than enough to keep you warm and fed."

Well, money is important. Look at the Great Depression and what lack of economy and jobs did then. Yes, money is very important and you need it in every sense unless you want to be homeless. And just enough to keep you under a roof is called welfare and that's not at all pleasant. Have you seen a welfare neighborhood? Anyone? It is also referred to as the ghetto or the slums. It isn't nice and can be called dangerous.

And as for material objects, like computers and phones. Yes, those are also important. Communication is very important. Think how easy it would be to bring a total collapse of civilization. All you would have to do is take away electricity. Then you got riots, ex-cons, cons, and all hell breaking loose. So we need money and electricity.

But the fancy stuff? Luxury? No, we don't need a leather sofa that costs over 10,000 bucks. We don't need swimming pools in our backyards or super fast cars. But we have them and we enjoy them.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I don't think it's a necessity rather a way to make life easier, but on the contrer to my statement without material items humans probably couldn't survive now in days because we're so used to it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:40 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I've met a quite few people in my life who's life revolved around "things". The one thing I saw as a trend with these people was that they were very narrow minded and downright stupid. Judging people and things with what they think are worthy.

On a different note, it's not like my family is poor but both my parents were brought up in that sort of environment so I've been told since I was small "Don't waste anything!" (mottaina-i)
    Having things is not a problem but it's just about the way you think about them.

For example, I've noticed how the younger generation are lacking in forethought and I suppose that's what's dangerous when you have money and no authoratitive parents to show that things aren't something you can easily replace. I mean if you're family was poor and your parents bought you that one fairly expensive thing you really wanted, you would think about how hard it must have been for the parents and take good care of it. Children/ Teenagers having a lot of things esp. expensive things just leads to a whole strain of people being disrespectful and thinking it's normal to have them.

You'll know when you're happy when you don't want things as much anymore because having the things you need should be enough. :-)

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To put it simple. Please are spoiled. Plain and simple. If we have a 10 dollar bill, we can freely go to the store and purchase an item that's of greater or less value of that 10 dollar bill.

Imagine without money, where you need to *earn* what you want. And when I say earn it, I mean go out and hunting the animal, cutting and cooking it yourself. And as for water, you either drink from the lake, or try and filter ocean water.

So do I think money is necessary? Yes. Do we need it? No. Thousands of years ago, man survived without it.

Junior Member sspmm3-thizz_Valentine is on a distinguished road sspmm3-thizz_Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 06:55 PM
    Threads

Default nah

aside from food and things needed to live like keeping warm and healthy.
    everything else can be downloaded.
    Rec.Log> I got work sat night(tonight),
    Rec.Loc> sunday, monday, and tuesday
    Rec.Log> well not sunday.
    Rec.Loc> got my new sk3 so talk(holla) to(at) me
    Rec.Loc> [yim:sspmm3] [aim:ask for it]
    Rec.Loc> [End]

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

It's definitely neccessary today. Now that people don't farm, hunt and gather for themselves, money is a token that proves you've "earned" neccessities rather than going out and creating them yourself (of course, excluding things like welfare and inherited money). And this allows people to specialise and become doctors, authors, scientists, electricians, etc, without having to spend all their time working just to stay alive. I don't see how we could have a society as we do today without money. There would be reduced motivation, difficulty allocating resources, etc. Money isn't perfect at all, but it's a lot more flexible than simply trading goods or expecting everyone to be nice and share.

And as for your specific question, I probably wouldn't be that happy if I only had enough money to eat and keep a roof over my head. People today have a lot of spare time, many pasttimes cost money, and I'd end up bored. There's only so many times you can go for a walk or have a chat. Not having money would somewhat restrict my access to information, my ability to communicate with people, my education and so on. I could survive without it, but I wouldn't be that content.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperaesthesia
    It's definitely neccessary today. Now that people don't farm, hunt and gather for themselves, money is a token that proves you've "earned" neccessities rather than going out and creating them yourself (of course, excluding things like welfare and inherited money). And this allows people to specialise and become doctors, authors, scientists, electricians, etc, without having to spend all their time working just to stay alive. I don't see how we could have a society as we do today without money. There would be reduced motivation, difficulty allocating resources, etc. Money isn't perfect at all, but it's a lot more flexible than simply trading goods or expecting everyone to be nice and share.

And as for your specific question, I probably wouldn't be that happy if I only had enough money to eat and keep a roof over my head. People today have a lot of spare time, many pasttimes cost money, and I'd end up bored. There's only so many times you can go for a walk or have a chat. Not having money would somewhat restrict my access to information, my ability to communicate with people, my education and so on. I could survive without it, but I wouldn't be that content.
    While I agree that money has become necessary in today's society, at least in this country, not all jobs are created equal. There are many jobs that offer little if any recognition for achievements and the pay is very much below what it cost to obtain the job. Frequently people have to work more than one job to be able to afford to live a lifestyle where one has access to more than just a roof, heat, some mode of transportation, peanutbutter, and ramen. It's just my opinion but I don't feel money proves a person has earned anything. If that is how I judge my accomplishments I would in fact think I was doing quite poorly in my career.

As for the topic at hand, money is not necessary no. However, it is become a key part of society here and in many cultures so one must have at least a certain amount in order to maintain a certain level of living. For example, you don't need money to live. You do need money for shelter, heat, transportation, a job, etc. There are a great many people who find some place to stay, food to eat, and water to drink without money. You can survive without it, but life is about much more than just survival. (At least to me.) Money does not give your life meaning, but some of the situations that can, require higher levels on Maslow's Hierarchy that in today's society are most easily and solidly accomplished with the use of money. (ie. Physiological Needs and Safety)
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    To put it simple. Please are spoiled. Plain and simple. If we have a 10 dollar bill, we can freely go to the store and purchase an item that's of greater or less value of that 10 dollar bill.

Imagine without money, where you need to *earn* what you want. And when I say earn it, I mean go out and hunting the animal, cutting and cooking it yourself. And as for water, you either drink from the lake, or try and filter ocean water.

So do I think money is necessary? Yes. Do we need it? No. Thousands of years ago, man survived without it.
    In a world without money, you could simply trade wares directly (like how they did before money was invented). Money was invented to ease trading, it's not technically a prerequisite for trading itself.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    Threads

I think it`s not necesary. In the past people were sharing everything and we could do it too.
    I don`t belive that someone who gets all material things he/she wants will ever be happy, because they will still miss something they can`t buy!

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

There are too many people today to "share". I'm a rather nice person, and I help others out lots. But people tend to take advantage of that. Now imagine if I help others out with "money" or something material. They'd flock around me and probably leave me with nothing.

Trading can be substituted for money. At least then the value of one thing isn't fixed, because it will vary with the needs of others.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akiko_kalla
    While I agree that money has become necessary in today's society, at least in this country, not all jobs are created equal. There are many jobs that offer little if any recognition for achievements and the pay is very much below what it cost to obtain the job. Frequently people have to work more than one job to be able to afford to live a lifestyle where one has access to more than just a roof, heat, some mode of transportation, peanutbutter, and ramen. It's just my opinion but I don't feel money proves a person has earned anything. If that is how I judge my accomplishments I would in fact think I was doing quite poorly in my career.
    Good thing I didn't say they were equal then, isn't it?

I said money is used as a token that you've done work, which it is. I never said that it's a perfect correlate of how much effort you've put in, otherwise I wouldn't have given examples like welfare and inherited money as exceptions. I'm studying in an area that takes up to ten years further education/training, and the £100 a week I get to live on certainly doesn't reflect that I'm often working from 7am until 9pm at night undergoing university work, paid work and work experience in a psychiatric unit.

Oh well. I'll continue gleefully looking at the salaries for private neuropsychologists every time I've worked thirty straight sodding hours and have nothing to show for it. Mmmm, future-money
    Last edited by Hyperaesthesia; 11-30-2006 at 03:03 PM.

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperaesthesia
    Good thing I didn't say they were equal then, isn't it?

I said money is used as a token that you've done work, which it is. I never said that it's a perfect correlate of how much effort you've put in, otherwise I wouldn't have given examples like welfare and inherited money as exceptions. I'm studying in an area that takes up to ten years further education/training, and the £100 a week I get to live on certainly doesn't reflect that I'm often working from 7am until 9pm at night undergoing university work, paid work and work experience in a psychiatric unit.

Oh well. I'll continue gleefully looking at the salaries for private neuropsychologists every time I've worked thirty straight sodding hours and have nothing to show for it. Mmmm, future-money
    My point is that once you have a career it is not, at least in my country, a token of work that you've done. There are many jobs where people get paid a set amount regardless of how much they do or do not do. This is my career and sadly I am thinking of leaving it not because it is unimportant, but because I cannot afford to live based on the salary. And this is a career that requires a degree and continuous studying to keep a liscense up to date, which takes money. Even on the highest end of the pay scale I will still make considerably less that other careers starting pay. The only reason we are paid at all is because they are required by law to fill the positions. The pay scales are based upon what the society values, not the effort or work that is put into the profession. The only token of effort and time in my profession has no material value.

Also, I was not saying you said equal; I was making a statement of fact about my country. Sorry if I offended you or was unclear.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 11-30-2006 at 04:20 PM.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Money is very important; without it, we'd all be in a whole lot of trouble. We need food, and money buys that. People (or at I do) need a roof over their head, and money pays for that each month.

No, we don't need PS3, or a super cool car. Those are luxuries, and not necessities. But money buys necessities, so money is important. Money in itself is a necessity,
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Closed Thread

Thread Information