AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had played a video game which you are absolutely hooked?

B.B.A's Alpha Female SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill has much to be proud of SwiftKill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2006 06:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Patroling Along The Black Blood Alliance Wolves Territory.
    Threads

Heh, even to this day I'm STILL hooked to all of the Silent Hill and Resident Evil Series! I'm not really in it for the mindless killing but rather the mind blowing stories in them...

.:|Want to see about joining TheB.B.A? Then go PM me!|:.

.:|Craptastic sig by me!!!|:.

^.:|Are you my fan? Grab the button!|:.^

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

I get hooked on many videogames all the time. It depends what I am playing.

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Final Fantasy 7 had me hooked from the beginning. It is, to date, the only game I have completed and beat all the way through, including side quests, four times. I feel there hasn't been one as good as this one ever since.

But .. I am really hooked on FF12 now as well.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Member Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Moomoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2019 06:26 PM
    Threads

Yes. Harvest Moon and Animal Cossing DS.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

LoZ: Majora's Mask. I would refuse to eat or sleep until I get another mask... XD

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Junior Member ChibiCherrySakura is on a distinguished road ChibiCherrySakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 06:54 PM
    Threads

This RPG game called "Aveyond"..I played it for 3 days..but I stopped in the final part since the enemies are freakin' strong xD

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

I remember clearly...
    First was Final Fantasy VII,I played it with stoping just for meals...About 70 hours of non-stop playing...
    Then,the other one was Chrono Cross,I played it for...hm,I don't really know,but I know I finished it for 4 times,with 4 additional endings...
    These two were for holiday time,and the third one was the legend of Dragoon,very awesome rpg,I played it for like...Well,4 days,I didn't went to school,saying I'm sick!
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Boss Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 04:52 PM
    Threads

Default Yes, i have before..

Harvest Moon..O_o
    why this game is addictive,i really dont know..i played it from 10:00am to 8:00pm....then i took a break and played some more....i dont know what even kept me going either.Harvest moon has claimed me as another one of its victims....
    Guns,Cross,and BlackRoses.
    Death is the BlackRose on your Coffin Door.

I need money.:\

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

Zelda Twilight Princess is currently owning my life.

I spent 3 hours yesterday just trying to catch the Hylian Loach. I managed to catch a 27 inch one. That hting is a bastard to catch but fishing is so fun in Zelda TP.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

A little game called "Sonic And Knuckles" For the Sega Genesis. Such fun! That and VectorMan and Sonic The Hedgehog 3 for the Sega Genesis.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I'm currently obsessed with PuyoPop Fever on the Gamecube. Its quite childish and a gooey ripoff Tetris, but its enjoyable. I have been playing it for like 3 months straight.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by VandleBuster445 View Post
    Mostly every game I get i am always hooked on it because obviously if you want that game really bad that means you got to play it and if you play it youll be stuck on it for hours.
    Me too, but I lose interest in it if I:
    1.finish the game
    -or-
    2. Can't seem to beat this one part ( I think of ways to beat it while i'm not playing )

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

DOA4....tis just awesome ^_^
    And as sed b4....makin all the terrorists fall down like dominoes in MGS2 xD

Banned Forum / Chat Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 01:17 PM
    Threads

I have to amit I did play on Soul Caliber Two for quite a while heck I even played it a lot on holiday
    Last edited by Black Pony; 12-10-2006 at 03:10 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Junior Member p!nky is on a distinguished road p!nky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 09:38 PM
    Threads

For me it was definately Animal Crossing, World of Warcraft, and Diablo 2
    YACHIRU! <3

Member snowleopard224 is on a distinguished road snowleopard224's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:26 PM
    Threads

Im completely addicted to Okage, In fact Im playing while I m typing this.

Heretic OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 10:31 PM
    Threads

Neverwinter Nights, being able to make your own and downloading other peoples modules for free gives it unlimited playability.

OZ.

Junior Member Satsuma is on a distinguished road Satsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2006 07:05 AM
    Threads

I would have to say that, by far, the most addicting game I've played is FF7. When I first got it I played for nearly 15 hours straight before having to go to school. since then, no other game's been so addicting up front.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kingdom hearts.....i can't stop playing that game no matter how many times i beat it. Its has such a good storyline and the graphics are all right. And .hack//G.U , it takes a while but its really fun and addicting! ^^

Junior Member KenshinBlade will become famous soon enough KenshinBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2006 01:06 PM
    Threads

All final fantasy series i think except x2.

Junior Member BleedingWolf is on a distinguished road BleedingWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

well the game I can't stop playing Is Pokemon GX Gale of Darkness,everytime I finish a mission I can't help but to go to another one.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

And I once again find myself playing Oblivion..

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

super smash bros ,mario kart dd,and final fantasy can keep me occupied for a long time

Junior Member Kat_Sohma is on a distinguished road Kat_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 07:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the_last_icarian View Post
    Yep that's me, in the holidays. In my most recent game, I've been going on it for 72 hours (of course, not all in a day, phew!) and is still going. Say I am supposed to stop at 4pm, I say, OK, 10 more minutes... 10 more minutes. Congratulations, I've just played for another hour. Then my mum catches me. 0_0

Do you ever have that experience with a really good video game? ^_^;
    I have too ^-^'
    *~*Kat_Sohma*~*

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

Default uhhh

Halo (both 1 and 2)
    any football game
    kingdom hearts (1 and 2)
    dance dance revolution
    final fantasy....(all of them)

i swear my mom threatened to kill me if i didnt stop playing these games. And she probobly woulda did it too.....my moms already beaten final fantasy so she was mad that it took me so long and she cant stand kingdom hearts or halo because she hates the sound it makes when u shoot the funky alien things

Closed Thread

Thread Information