AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Zombie Survival Guide!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default The Zombie Survival Guide!

Ah one of my favorite topics of disscussion. Also a book written by Max Brooks, it's a fun distraction. I've seen the topic on 4chan, and on occasion I have debates with some friends (Just had one with Masali and another friend earlier). I checked the search to find nothing, and with Dead Rising released, how could I refuse! Besides, I've always loved zombies.

This is an assumption that zombies indeed do exist, and that they are massive in number, and not only in your town.

Here are the rules.(no this is not a roleplay, just a general information thread to see the response of the members) Everything taken from The book "Zombie Survival Guide"

Weapons- Keep it realistic. Don't list weapons you wouldn't normally have access too. And for the love of God, Weapons that EXIST please. No lightsabres.

Animals- Zombies will attack and kill animals, however(this NOT being Resident Evil), they will not turn the animals into zombies. Only humans can be turned.

Zombies- Zombies have basic knowledge. They can still climb stairs(but not ladders). They may still open/break down doors, and may by some twist of ill fate access an elevator. This is not jurassic park, they can still see you if you don't move. They can tell the diffrence between a zombie and fresh meat(AKA You)
    Zombies are slow, however, not slow enough to simply walk past.
    Also, the only ways to COMPLETLY kill a zombie

-Sever the head from the body/Destroy the head
    -incineration

the virus-We shall be using the Solanum virus (A fictional virus)
    -Can not be transferd via insects.
    -100% Mortality rate.
    -Animal carcasses can be handled saftly after a few hours of death.
    -biting will cause the viral infection. Getting bit is a bad thing.
    -If a wound is brushed up against a zombie, or if remains from the zombie touch the wounds
    -(to the necro's out there) Sex with a zombie, though not tested, will most likely cause infection
    -And any other form of direct fludical contact.

Now! For the sheet. Keep all of the above in mind. OH, and this is a class 3 zombie invasion. This is the second highest kind, highest of course being 4(AKA Zombie apocolypse) The fight is not in the zombies favor, however, they pretty much rival humans in number, or close enough to it. Also, lets just assume all of this takes place in the summer(Now) In an urban zone

Name-Your name
    Age-...obvious?
    Country you are currently in:not where you live, where you are during outbreak.
    Weapons-What you bring with you, remember, REALISTIC!
    What do you wear?- Clothing, duh.
    Where do you go?-REALISTIC
    What do you do?-Figure this out on your own
    Who is with you?- Whos is with you, if anyone?
    Food?-What do you do for food?
    Theme song- Fun extra, what song would be playing in your mind while killing zombies =)

I shall post mine in time.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

If this is not a RPG then what is it, and why is it in my forum?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's a survey I borrowed off of 4chan, based on a book. Since it's not an rpg, or an anime, then where would I post it?

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

what is it? I still do not undertand. If everyoine is filling things out and your giving instructions. just try to explain it better to me.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

BB: As I understand it, it is a "what would you do after a zombie-style apocalypse?"

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

EDIT: ^correct.

They weren't exactly instructions, they were more or less informative tidbits as to help people understand the simulated situation better. I didn't even need to type it out. You simply fill out the questions, heck, add more if you want. It's the same as all of those
    "Whats your favorite color"
    "favorite animal"
    "What do you do when such and such does something"
    threads all over misc. Except I tried to make one more interesting by giving people an actual scenario rather then post a generic one line post.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Name-Matt
    Age- 16
    Country you are currently in: United States
    Weapons- Well, I own a .22 Golden Boy, AK-47, two SKS's, and a hatchet. No joke, that stuff is down in the basement somewhere, so I'm good for a zombie attack (especially since we're not short on ammo either).
    What do you wear?- Something comfortable and easy to move around in.
    Where do you go?- The mall, I've seen it. It works.
    What do you do?- Well, I'd have to lock down the mall and prevent zombies from getting in, so I'd barricaded all enterances and exits.
    Who is with you?- My family, for one. My friends, whom all also have basic knowledge of guns and also own their own.
    Food?- Whatever I find at the mall, I suppose.
    Theme song- "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Time to fill out mine I guess. (and more power to faceless for the mall Idea, Masali and I were debating. I say mall, He says Police station)

Name?-James
    Age?-18
    Country you are currently in?:United States: New Jersey
    Weapons?- I have a bokken and some display swords in my room along with some Sai and daggers. My uncle also owns a hangun. 9mm Beretta. I would make use of the display swords for the few hits they would get, as well as the sai. I would keep the dagger as a last resort, but it would mostly be used for utility purposes. The 9mm would be used only when I need it. Last bullet for myself. Upon reaching the mall? Pull a dead rising. Use anything you can.
    What do you wear?- Something tight. Loose clothing is bad, as a the likelyhood of being grabbed is increased.
    Where do you go?-The Mall. It has Everything you need. On top of that, large open spaces. Pray for access to the roof, just in case.
    What do you do?-secure all entrences(like faceless). However, also locate the emergency exit to the roof. Most of the time it's a ladder, as zombies can't climb ladders, this is good for you.Don't attach ones self to other survivors, they won't hesitate to sacrifice you to save themselves. In turn, show the same attitude.
    Also, I know the layout of the local mall better than most other buildings. Terrain advantage.
    Who is with you?-The survivors I meet on the way to and inside of the mall. Need to stick together!
    Food?- Anything in the mall that isn't open or exposed. I.E. Canned/frozen food.
    Theme song- "End of all Hope" Nightwish

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

That's good thinking, Jiraiya. Both the original and the remake of Dawn of the Dead made it seem so logical; how could I refuse?

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name- Michael
    Age- 20
    Country you are currently in: Vatican City
    Weapons-2 Uzi's filled with Blessed Hollow points, lots of clips, Grenades
    What do you wear?- Body Armor, covered by a robe.
    Where do you go?- St Peter's Square
    What do you do?-Join the Vatican's Elite Squad of Zombie Killers, Huzzah!
    Who is with you?- Pope, Swiss Guards, Priests.
    Food?- We take what we can find, as we roam from place to place lifting the scourge of the undead.
    Theme song- Jesus Built My Hot Rod - Ministry
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name- Danielle
    Age- 15
    Country you are currently in: United States; Texas
    Weapons- I just got some Katanas from my step-father plus his father has a bunch of Shotguns and a couple packs of matches, just in case.
    What do you wear?- The thickest pairs of pants I can find and a welding shirt with welding gloves and steel-toed boots! XP
    Where do you go?- Wal-Mart. I'd say mall but that's already been said, besides There isn't a mall in my area for at least 40 miles in every direction... Plus Walmart's got pretty much all you need, too!
    What do you do?- panic and run in circles, screaming. *looks around the room nervously* Oh wait, we're assuming we brave bad-arses, aren't we? alright then when I get to Wal-Mart with my baby brother and stuff, I lock all doors, kill any Zombies that might be inside close off and lock all other little shops and departments, aside from the main Store. Find the exit to the roof and knock over all the aisle shelves. and find one of those baby-carrier back-packs and put my little brother in there. If ever there was a time for one... it is now. Go to the hunting department and steal as much weaponry as i can hold within a reasonable weight limit.
    Who is with you?- At least my baby brother who I managed to barely save as we were attacked at home. And maybe some people who had the same idea to run to Wal-Mart (in this town...? ...Yeah Right! That'll be a lot of people! lol) and any friend I see along the way to Wally World, of course.
    Food?- Well just crack open a bag of Cheetos from the racks at Walmart... or anything else we might need!
    Theme song- E Nomine ~ Vater Unser, Das Omen or Rage Against the Machine ~ How I Could Just Kill a Man

hhmmm... Was mine alright?

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name-Preston
    Age-14
    Country you are currently in:USA
    Weapons- Shotgun, revolver(I can't remember the calibers currently), axe, sledgehammer(total head destruction is as good as decapitation, right?), gasoline, matches, candlelighter, flamable sprayable material,
    What do you wear?- Jeans, walking shoes, T-shirt, none of them baggy.
    Where do you go?- Mall, preferably the same mall as the better equipped members.

What do you do?- Emit a long string of cusswords, then steal either my mom or dad's car, drive to the nearest mall(preferably the same mall that everyone else is running to), and pull a Dead Rising to survive. Secure the food court, raid stores, ect.
    Who is with you?- The other members who are better armed.
    Food?- Spam, chips, cookies, other quick foods that don't require cooking.
    Theme song- Confined ~ As I Lay Dying

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

name-tanner
    age-15
    country-USA
    weapons-crowbar(functional, and ready for a beatdown) M1 Garand and a 9mm
    what do you wear- some old 501's and a tucked in shirt, with some hiking boots
    where do you go-graveyard, Solanum needs recently deceased bodies to work, and most bodies in graveyards are decomposed fairly well
    what do you do-rest and look for survivors
    food-canned goods, and cooked pasta
    who is with you-my group who has been preparing for an outbreak
    theme song- 'Welcome to hell' sum41
    Last edited by samuriagent; 08-10-2006 at 11:17 AM.
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Question: Is there any hope whatsoever? By hope, I mean the chance that zombies will decompose so much that Solanum can no longer animate them.

Not realistic question:
    What is the reaction of a zombie to a shoggoth, or vice versa? Because I'm pretty sure I know where the shoggoth pit is at the zoo. Or I can just call up our local occult. Assuming zombies don't cut phone lines.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    Question: Is there any hope whatsoever? By hope, I mean the chance that zombies will decompose so much that Solanum can no longer animate them.

Not realistic question:
    What is the reaction of a zombie to a shoggoth, or vice versa?
    well, there are about three scenarios-
    1) the zombies are infrequent, 1 or 2 per sq. mile, but are still the dominant species

2) few remain, decomposition and constant warfare have taken thier toll on them and pockets of survivors have bandend together to rid the last of them

or 3) NOTHING HAS SURVIVED
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Name- Super Steve J
    Age- 23
    Country you are currently in: Toronto, Canada (I hate Toronto)
    Weapons- C8 CQC rifle, a few C13 grenades, C9 LMG on my back as well as a Karl-G for good measure
    What do you wear?- my zombie fighting gear.. cadpat tanktop and pants, combat boots AW, green bandana for some reason and my tac vest
    Where do you go?- The biggest graveyard in Toronto, then the Toronto school of fashion and design where I will assume the outbreak started
    What do you do?- I destroy everything even some things that dont need to be
    Who is with you?- a german shepard called Interceptor, some friends of mine IRL and here (you always need other characters) and near the end I team up with Prime Minister Harper (who wields dual uzi's) to defeat the threat once and for all
    Food?- I live off rations and vector bars... if I run out I guess I gotta eat the zombies then
    Theme song- When I'm walking around normally it will be "suspicious/creeping" song that plays in the original Spiderman. When I fight zombies it will switch to "Ultra" from KMFDM... finally when me and Steve Harper team up to fight Zombinax, the zombie master, it will be Itoshisa to Setsunasato Kokoro Zuyosato ... the song when Ryu and Ken fight Vega

ok thats it ok

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Name-Philip
    Age-15
    Country you are currently in:USA
    Weapons-Crowbar...and anything else I find on my journey. Maybe I'll bring one of my swords
    What do you wear?- Trench Coat (not practical, for style points), Jeans, Beanie (so they can't get my hair), Shirt (not loose, but not tight).
    Where do you go?-Kill Zombie Parents, Steal Dad's truck, go to police station BUT! I won't go inside, I'll just break into the trunks of the squad cars and steal the weapons
    What do you do?-Look for healthy, uninfected, uninjured survivors and find a building with few enterances, good hiding places, vantage points, and not many windows
    Who is with you?- Anyone I could find. I'd probably also go pick up my friend Jeff or something
    Food?-I plan on bringing my backpack, so I'd bring non-perishable foods. So Chips, Crackers, etc...
    Theme song- Either "Don't Stop Believin'" Journey or "Get Psycho" Disturbed. Edit: Or "revolution Deathsquad" Dragonforce
    Last edited by Masali; 08-10-2006 at 12:59 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Age: 19; Name: Nine Leadsmen; Weapon: My wits; Food: Rats, radscorpions; Clothes: Leather jacket (hard to bite through).

I would camp out at a powerstation, in a room with one enterance, and rig it so that anything passing by would be incinerated by an arc with enough juice to melt steel (about 20 megavolts is required to arc 2 meters.) Now that's what I call crowd control.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1) the zombies are infrequent, 1 or 2 per sq. mile, but are still the dominant species

2) few remain, decomposition and constant warfare have taken thier toll on them and pockets of survivors have bandend together to rid the last of them

or 3) NOTHING HAS SURVIVED
    close. Stage one is correct, stage two...Similar to stage one, however, triple the amount of the living dead. Stage three, think of resident evil 3...except everything. Stage 4? Everything is in the zombies favor.

This is how Solanum works. Once the person dies, a few hours later, new organs are made, some work sparingly, and some simply stop functioning. Since some organs still work, decompasition is very slow, unless the zombies don't eat in a while, in which case canabalism would insue on the zombie.

Weapons-2 Uzi's filled with Blessed Hollow points
    Holy water does nothing, as the zombies are not divine/demonic in any way.

total head destruction is as good as decapitation, right?)
    Yes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, two out'a three cuts it now, but when they take over, that'd be bad
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Name-Brooke...

Age-18

Country you are currently in: Sri lanka

Weapons-cant aim a gun, so I'll go with...a pitchfork and...a FLAMETORCH!!

What do you wear?- ok..black army pants, with big black boots, a headband with my hair in a high pony tail, and a tight shirt with some type of armor over it. and wrist spikes, gotta have em.

Where do you go?-its a full on attack at the zombies, no real plan, we will probably all die.

What do you do?-I'm saving a village in sri lanka from a zombie invasion, I have all the towns people grab random weapons, the whole village has aids anyway so we got nothing to loose.

Who is with you?- My irish wolfhound, trained for zombie killing, also Remy.

Food?-no time for food! but, the rats in the basement hold us off.

Theme song- "what a wonderful world" by I dont know.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma is a splendid one to behold Shiro Akuma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2016 11:27 PM
    Threads

Name - Jamie
    Age - 23
    Country you are currently in - USA, East North Carolina
    Weapons- Well I have a single Cold Steel Katana that will be of great use and slighty lower grade katana that will also be of some use. Have plenty of wall hanger swords, but they won't be of much use, but I guess I could bring them along as well. There are a few rifles in the gun case down stairs that would be of great use as well.
    What do you wear? - Jeans, t-shirt, long sleeve button up shirt, my cowboy boots, panama jack hat and most importantly my trench coat which carries my gloves, both pairs and face/neck guard.
    Where do you go? - The mall, even though the popular choice and what would seemingly be the best choice, it is not. I would go to the local Super Wal-Mart. I would take my truck, but before I left my house I would take what other useful items I could think of. Think about it, a Super Wal-Mart has tons of food, everything from clothing to hardware, and most importanly of all they sell shotguns and ammo.
    What do you do? - Survive of course. Once I reach the Wal-Mart I do what it takes to secure the place. Take out any and all zombie's within the store of course, then proceed to lock the plcae down.
    Who is with you? - My family of course and any friends and their families I'm able to get up with. The more of us in one location the more likely we will survive. I would be wary of strangers, doing what was needed to insure they were no inffected by the disease.
    Food? - Already covered this didn't I? Half of a Super Wal-Mart is a grocery store. So I'm good for a long time. It will run out sooner or later I know, but that's something I'll worry about when the time comes.
    Theme song - Been sitting here giving this some thought and going through some music I have on my laptop. And I think Bodies by Drowning Pool would be quite appropriate.

But yes like I said, even though the mall is the popular choice, and for good reason, there's a better place, in my opinion, to go. And that place is any Super Wal-Mart. If for no other reasons but for the food supply and guns. I mean really, there's not many malls that have a gun store or a place that sells guns. In the end though Wal-Mart really does have everything one would need to survive a zombie threat.

Also I'm pretty lucky that my Wal-Mart is located next the all the car dealerships. So, there's always a vehicle to drive if needed. And gas won't be a problem since most new cars have at least a 1/4 or more tank in them.
    Last edited by Shiro Akuma; 08-10-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Junior Member Toujou_Aya is on a distinguished road Toujou_Aya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 03:19 PM
    Threads

Im Lucky In That (And Yes I Know I Type Funny) I Live In A Small Town Our Zombie Population Cant Really Get Too Big Lol.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name- Brian

Age-15

Country you are currently in
    - Canada.

Weapons- I dunno...shotgun strapped across the back, handgun on each side (I'm not a huge weapons expert, so I can't be bothered with names when I'm blowing the heads off the undead). Maybe a small knife or sword of sorts as a last ditch resort. Grenade or two wouldn't hurt.

What do you wear?- Shorts, and a regular T-shirt. Comfortable light clothing that won't restrict me or overheat me when I'm running around, but not baggy either. Maybe my contact lenses in place of my glasses. Less of a hassle.
    Running shoes as well. I'll be on the move a lot.

Where do you go?- Somplace safe, secure and well fortified. Preferably on higher ground. Never hurts to keep your distance. Probably like the mall. Seems to be the general hotspot.

What do you do?- I'm running over and grabbing my parents, cousin and best bud. Gradually pushing through the hordes of the undead, we'll run to a safe place (as mentioned above).

Who is with you?- Best bud Evan, and cousin Jon. Can't ask for more.

Food?- If there's time to stop rest and eat, things that require no cooking, and is easy to carry. Perhaps small canned foods, chips and such.

Theme song- Hmm...when things get serious "Animal I Have Become" ~ Three Days Grace. More amusing music....I dunno , "Prime" ~ UVERworld.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Closed Thread

Thread Information