AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who are YOU in school?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Popular

13 13.83%
  • Gossiper

0 0%
  • Bully

2 2.13%
  • All-around sweet person

17 18.09%
  • Anti-social

26 27.66%
  • Nerd

6 6.38%
  • Jock

0 0%
  • Other

30 31.91%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who are you in school?

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who are you in school?

You know...Are you popular, the nerd, the mean gossiper, bully, anti-social, all around friendly person?

Personally, and the whole school knows this, I'm the anti-social. Because on the very first day of school, I had no friends to invite me to sit with them, so I was stuck sitting with these freaking random guys I didn't even know! And now, one of them thinks I have a crush on them, and I heard them say such mean things about me from the table. And I have no friends, so I sit all by myself at the tables, no one to talk to, just three other empty chairs... And people laugh at me and say bad things about me, and taunt me because of my genes... Enough of this, after 3 years, can really break someone down...At least break me down. I shed tears as soon as I got home the 3rd day of school.

So, who are you in school?

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I can't really pick. I am kind of a mix of all of them. yeah............

Senior Member Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 10:02 PM
    Threads

I would be the quiet guy at the back of the room that knows all the answers but never says anything...

I'm pretty anti-social, but I have alot of old friends so I hang around with whoever I see that I know...but I'm really shy and quiet so I don't usually get acknowledged or included in conversations unless I'm with my best friend and his group of people.
    "All You Have Are Your Bullets, And The Hope That When You're Out, I'll be Dead."
    "People Die, Not Their Ideas. Their Ideas Are Always Remembered, Even When The People Die." -- V

"Fair Is Foul And Foul Is Fair" -- Macbeth
    Looks are, and should be decieving, no?

"Be Not Afraid Of Greatness: Some Are Born Great, Some Acheive Greatness, And Others Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them" -- Twelfth Night

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

None of those. I'm other. If you had a choice for eccentric weirdo, that'd be me.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

"Other"; I don't go to school to have a social life. I go to learn; people view me as the knowledge freak. I normally get along better with the teachers than many of the students. Sure, I have friends I chat with at lunch, but I keep my personal life seperated from school.

Plus, high school is just too dramatic; I don't care for it.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

I guess I'm the all around sweet person. I'm very nice to everybody. I try to keep my anime obsession I secret but since people see my artwork alot, they think its really cool and encourage me to leave school and go to Japan and learn there. Some people are okay with anime and some aren't... I'm also kinda shy and some of my peers wish for me to speak up. But all in all, I'm friends with anybody.

Personally, and the whole school knows this, I'm the anti-social. Because on the very first day of school, I had no friends to invite me to sit with them, so I was stuck sitting with these freaking random guys I didn't even know! And now, one of them thinks I have a crush on them, and I heard them say such mean things about me from the table. And I have no friends, so I sit all by myself at the tables, no one to talk to, just three other empty chairs... And people laugh at me and say bad things about me, and taunt me because of my genes... Enough of this, after 3 years, can really break someone down...At least break me down. I shed tears as soon as I got home the 3rd day of school.
    I feel so bad for you... I wish I could do something about it.

Senior Member Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye has a spectacular aura about Kakashi Sharingan eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 12:54 AM
    Threads

Im a more get in trouble kind of person in school.
    If you like naruto or hinata click on this link...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would be classified under "other". I don't go to school to socialize with people. I go to school to get an educations. Yes, a radical concept, getting educated at a school instead of socializing. I usually go through my school-day without speaking to anyone, and I really don't see a need to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ami~chan
    Plus, high school is just too dramatic; I don't care for it.
    Highschool is dramatic because the students make it dramatic. I often see this in that the students do not want to take responsibility for their actions, both educationally and socially. It is also the constant collisions of pride and egos, and sometimes discrimination. And of course the standard "teenager-blowing-things-way-out-of-proportion".
    None of it is something that couldn't be easily prevented.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 08-09-2006 at 08:48 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member MagesticSango is on a distinguished road MagesticSango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 09:37 PM
    Threads

i'm one of those people that everyone knows who i am because i'm funny, nice, and extreamly clutzy! The few kids at my school who like anime are really scary, so when i'm hanging out with people i'll say "have you ever heard of _______" (fill in anime of your choosing) and they'll say "uhhh, no,what is it?" and i'll say "ANIME!!!!! IT ROCKS MY Y SOCKS OFF" and people kind of don't belive it. it's sad, none of my friends like anime! (tear)

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I'll talk to just about anyone and everyone. I like most of the people in my grade and in my school, most are friendly towards me so I'm friendly right back.

I don't think I have a group. I'm a mix of everything.

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

ums i'm probably a mix of an all-round sweet person and anti-social. lol yeah weird combo but i'm kinda shy and then when i get to know ya its like BAM! lol

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I really don't know. Serioulsy I don't, I hang around anybody. I'm usually very sociable, it's like if you're new I'll just start taking to you out of the blue and at the end of school I've made a new friend. I'm kind of a chatter.....and sadly I get introuble for it >.>, but I only get really chatty with people that I've know for a while. I'm the odd ball from all of my friends, if you get to know me, which I really doubt, you'll see. I'm everything and yet nothing XDDD

much love, ~dai

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

For me Iam the other.
    I'm like a person thats outgoing and cares and helps alot of ppl and my friends, funny as well. So not shur what I Iam much.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_Burossamu
    You know...Are you popular, the nerd, the mean gossiper, bully, anti-social, all around friendly person?

You wouldnt be in that position if I attended your school
    but anyway i guess im a little of everything some people think im a sort of comedian and some call me "the nice girl" but i usually just focus on my education.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I had a few back in highschool....
    At first people saw me as anti-social and mean looking, but then they would get to know me and I was the sweetest person they knew.

Now, in college...Im just anti-social. I dont see a point in getting to know people Im only going to see 11 times per quarter and will probably never see again. Though...I made maybe 4 friends that Ive had MULTIPLE classes with...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

that is to bad,i hope you will make some freinds.

i like to make people laugh,not by being idiotic or totally stupid,but by making jokes(well somtimes ill pull a stupid stunt,but not at school and only around my freinds)alot of people im my school however do act really stupid,and try to get atention,it is really anoying,but i always regard the education above the antics.
    Last edited by White Wolf Of Solomon; 08-09-2006 at 10:16 PM.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I'm none of those really. I'm kind of the school therapist. people come to me for advice and just to talk about there day. If I'm not doing that I am basically just the quiet, anti-social guy in the back of the room that goes against emo kids all day. I don't see a point in getting to know people because it takes me a few minutes to figure them out in the first place. Social lives in highschool just seem like a waste of time to me.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

I said popular, not cause i'm the most popular person or anything, but I'm pretty much friends with everyone in the school(least round my grade), and I'm usually hangin out with differnt people all the time

Member lady_tay is on a distinguished road lady_tay's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 05:12 PM
    Threads

im kind of all of them. i cant really pick one.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

I am the anti-social. I don't talk to anyone because I am way to shy and too quiet.So I usually sit alone in classes and at lunch.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

*Pwned by S3ld* ♥ Hitsugaya Toushiro will become famous soon enough Hitsugaya Toushiro will become famous soon enough Hitsugaya Toushiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 11:40 PM
    Threads

Tsh, labeling like soup cans. Oh well. I choose none, sorry.
    "If you hurt Hinamori. I'll kill you."

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

wiw, i feel so bad for you..*pats the shoulder*
    but i think there just some people like you, too..
    afraid of communicating with others..
    i am like that when i was in my elementary days, but when i reached grade 4, i made friends with some of my classmates through opening up to them, and as a result,i gained self-esteem..
    now, they know me as an all-around sweet person..
    because, according to them, im thoughtful and so caring..*blushes*
    i think you should try to open up also..
    that's only my opinion anyways..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, your definition of anti-social, and what is anti-social are two different things. You just explained on how you're "anti social" because no one invited you to sit with them.

Being anti-social is when you don't talk to anyone, when you don't like to communicate with anyone, and when you generally don't get along with anyone else, not when no one likes you. That's more of an outcast.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Honestly, im a friendly person in school. Im also a cold person to some peoples that makes excuses going to school but to have fun and to show off wut they have to be popular. To me, i dun think school is for fun but serious, and i hate to see those pplz that shows off wuts on their body and their cars. Im just a normal highschool student that hate to see things uncomfortable.

So basically, im just a normal student.

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

I am anti-social ... but when I went out with this girl I got poular..so I am a mix
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

Closed Thread

Thread Information