AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who are YOU in school?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Popular

13 13.83%
  • Gossiper

0 0%
  • Bully

2 2.13%
  • All-around sweet person

17 18.09%
  • Anti-social

26 27.66%
  • Nerd

6 6.38%
  • Jock

0 0%
  • Other

30 31.91%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who are you in school?

Member Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Meh...the anti-social/nerd/silent person lol I prefer to keep to myself most of the time ^^"

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

If you ever want me to break your nose give me a dirty look. If you want to be decapitated try insulting me. If you'd prefer being disinigrated in a massive fire try throwing me a punch.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

in my school i'll say all around friendly person.
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

me and Chii Hideki-_-Motosuwa will become famous soon enough Hideki-_-Motosuwa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 11:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_Burossamu
    You know...Are you popular, the nerd, the mean gossiper, bully, anti-social, all around friendly person?

Personally, and the whole school knows this, I'm the anti-social. Because on the very first day of school, I had no friends to invite me to sit with them, so I was stuck sitting with these freaking random guys I didn't even know! And now, one of them thinks I have a crush on them, and I heard them say such mean things about me from the table. And I have no friends, so I sit all by myself at the tables, no one to talk to, just three other empty chairs... And people laugh at me and say bad things about me, and taunt me because of my genes... Enough of this, after 3 years, can really break someone down...At least break me down. I shed tears as soon as I got home the 3rd day of school.

So, who are you in school?

yeah thats me im the anti-social person.. im the type that know one knows me..i dont sit by anyone at luch either.. so im the loser type that no one likes..

Member .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter. is a name known to all .fire starter.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2006 08:39 PM
    Threads

I don't really like having a label or anything, but I guess the 'all-around sweet person' fits me the most.

I feel so sorry for you guys who get picked on or have no friends, by the way..some people can be so cruel. I bet all of you deserve to be treated better.
    Thank you for the wonderful siggy dawnrune! =]

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

I guess I'm the 'anti-social nerd', I don't have many friends and getp icked on because I'm smarter than others in my school. I tend to be bitter and cynical towards people now, so I'm pretty anti-social. I don't like labels really, where everyone does "preps", "gangstas", "Goths", whatever, they're everywhere. I don't try to characterize myself in such a fashion, so I tend to be unpopular because I don't like mainstream pop culture and the likes.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

well if u had to "label" me i would be an anti-social different person who is a major jerk. If i know u, well im still mean, if i dont know u that well i will not talk to u, i will hate u and will be an upmost jerk to u.

Junior Member OmegaSpacePirate is on a distinguished road OmegaSpacePirate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 04:21 PM
    Threads

I got popular

Hawk's fellow Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 10:32 AM
    Threads

I have my best friend sitting next to my in class and some friends in the classroom, some in the high school but I can't say I'm popular. I'm a little shy (working on it). Nonetheless I am happy with my current position in the class. I'm always cheerful so, nobody can really keep a grudge on me.

Junior Member Ayame.Sohma has a spectacular aura about Ayame.Sohma has a spectacular aura about Ayame.Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2006 09:25 AM
    Threads

Popular I guess, Im well liked at school, because im friendly and funny.
    Pm Me If You Want To Be Friends!

Senior Member Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh has much to be proud of Decomposingflesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 02:20 PM
    Threads

Well... if i had to pick from that list.. well then i'd say i'd be the Anti-Social O.o

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I'm a nerd! When I was in high school, i got voted as the nerdiest senior

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

The Angel in the Shadows Angel Andrews is a jewel in the rough Angel Andrews is a jewel in the rough Angel Andrews is a jewel in the rough Angel Andrews is a jewel in the rough Angel Andrews's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 09:48 PM
    Threads

all around sweet yet i'm also anti-social. if your my friend or someone that is not a jerk i'll be very nice to. hell if your one of my friends or someone that show me respeck them i'll help you with just about everything, i get in to truble because of that.

DO not stand at my grave and weep.
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond's glint on snow.
    I am sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn's rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    I am not there. I did not die.
    BlackDragon15's pet were-cat

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Other, I'm everyone's friend for the most part.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Weeb Trash Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:47 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: YasuiErikai Steam ID: yasuierikai

I'm anti-social. I give everyone at school a hard time b/c I don't talk. When I go out with someone I'm popular though.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder where my post went about this being a duplicate thread.

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php...&goto=lastpost

OMG.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

By The Way Im A Girl Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2008 11:54 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

i probably will fall in the category of anti social cuz people told me that like a million times (includin my own mother)

I'm a girl. ^^

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Lets see. I would have to say anti-social. I do ahve friends, but I don't talk at all to people who I don't now. I have a small amount of people I now. But I realy don't have a problem with that. I don't think that I have any enemys at school. Anyway, I never did want to be popullar. Its only annoying. Plus, I favore tranquelity, over talking. I guess I'm also a nerd. Hearing my friends talking about anime is so sad. Around the only anime they now is naruto. Witch they think is the best, but they have never seen any other anime so they wouldn't now. I'm also better in video games. Any video game that I have, I'm better at. I dont have a lot of similar games, but games like kingdomhearts and kindgomhearts 2, I'm there man. I have only a few people I feel totaly comftibale with. I dont sound so anti-social as a lot of you do I know. Well, I don't think that your as anti-social as a lot of you say you are. One thing I can't get a good understanding of, is I'm totally defrent when I'm on the computer. Even if I'm with a friend form school.
    Sig no longer in development...

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Er, other. People know me and I talk to them and make friends, but for the most part they leave me alone cause I like to be alone most of the time.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Me? Hmm that's hard to say. I'm not 'popular', though some of my friends are, I'm not a loner, bully, gossiper or jock (no way!) I *might* be a nerd since I have a reputation of being the total obsessive bookworm and smart person, but I'm just inbetween with me and my also-obsessive-anime/manga/books-and-smart-people friends. Yeah...that would fit in under 'other' alright XD;

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Closed Thread

Thread Information