AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: words translated form English to Japanese

Junior Member Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2007 09:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default words translated form English to Japanese

ok i am looking for a color in japanese

the color in english is

SKY BLUE

but i need to know it's japanese word so i can make an RP on one of my manay forums

i heard it was

Sukaiburu

but i am not certain

also i am lookign for

Falcon

in japanese

if you knwo the words for either of the following

Sky Blue

or

Falcon

please tell me

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Hi, Adam... I searched on the internet...
    Look what I found out:
    Sukaiburu= Sly Blue
    Taka= Falcon
    I hope I helped you out! See you!

Junior Member Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell has a reputation beyond repute Adam Harwell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2007 09:54 AM
    Threads

thanks

i apreciate the help, it was really worth it

i'm trying to start a Sci-fi RP but i wanted my Space Ship in it to be named

Cerulean Falcon

but in japanese so this does help out a whole lot thanks so much

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Good Luck with your RP!
    ~Innuyasha16

Closed Thread

Thread Information