AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is your fav type of dog?

Hybrid View

Princess Usagi sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink What is your fav type of dog?

what is your fav type of dog? mine is a daschund they are so cute and tiny!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't like dogs. But if I had to choose, a big one... with fur. Not one of those rat-like things people carry about these days.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

i like siberian huskies

Senior Member TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

golden retriever
    Kakashi,Sauske,and kh rule.

Princess Usagi sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

they are so cute and beautiful there eyes are so cool

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

I like geman shepards and golden retrievers!!^_^

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Australian Shepard. Observe:

Beeeeautiful. ^^
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love dalmations, I had one for 12 years but she died a few months ago.
    -TWM-

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

me, a chi-wa-wa, sorry can't spell, and i am scared of big dogs, cuz they killed my frist cat, and she was really beautiful, i tryed to save her, but the dog wouldn't let her go, nomatter how much i hit him, and i still think about, i rememder everything, even it's be 8 years, n i still cry with sad tears, that couldn't do anything

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

aww i'm sorry about your kitty!

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

What kind do I like? Hmm...the cute kind.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Huskies and the cute collie lassy type dogs. If I spelled them all right. Heh... I have a German Sheperd though... I don't like calling it mine. It's a bit challenged.
    Australian Shepard. Observe:
    That's cute Endless Sky... I love it. Hee hee =]

Senior Member Sayuri-chan can only hope to improve Sayuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 09:01 PM
    Threads

i like golden retrievers, dalmations, labs, and huskies

Don't forget to rep!!

.:My Family:.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Collies-There just so cute and they have beautiful fur.
    Boxers-I've always like them, especially when they're little puppies.
    Samoyed- They look like polar bears! <3

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

wolf hybred's!! do those count?? or corgi's!!! huzzah to ein ^.^ dont get me started on dogs man i am the doggie and wolf master!

Giv me donations. Please? XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX is infamous around these parts XSelymSivadX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:48 PM
    Threads

KITA there gracful and never bark.
    i WILL rule the World!!!

This is what i will do to you in battle!

Give me REP!

Member BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken is infamous around these parts BlaydeZeken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads

Chuwawa Cuz they make great burritos

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Either a Siberian Husky or a Welsch Corgie ^_^
    Derp.

Junior Member Black_Star_Dragon is on a distinguished road Black_Star_Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:05 PM
    Threads

i like all dogs, but if i had to pick, it would be a siberian husky and a miniature pinscher
    Last edited by Black_Star_Dragon; 08-07-2006 at 07:13 PM.

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

I like Begals dogs

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

half-wolf, half- husky.
    too cool.
    *nods*
    xD
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

My favorite is a welch corgi. They are pretty cool dogs.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

German shepard!

Beautiful dogs, strong, obedient, loyal.. what more could you want?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    German shepard!

Beautiful dogs, strong, obedient, loyal.. what more could you want?
    My dog's part German Shepard. You want her? She's a pain in the ***, but she is beautiful, and somewhat obedient.

You know you're tempted.

Anyways, I don't really care for dogs, but I like dalmations. Even though they're hyper and mean (at times), I've always had a fondness for them.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Can't have dogs in my apartment

Closed Thread

Thread Information