AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Killer Ants

Member The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 01:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Killer Ants

what if you were stranded on an island for forty years with killer giant ants trying to get you and eat you for dinner cause i dont know what i would do

Edited:::::::::::::::::

oh and if you want you can talk to each other about it XP

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Killer ants... o.O
    just leave them alone. If you leave them alone.. then they would leave you alone...
    Just like bee's for example.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 07:25 PM
    Threads

well weird subbject to disscusse but ok. i'd just get friendly with them i mean they lived all those years b4 i came without eating humans they'll eat something else. most animals have domistic sides to em lol ^.^
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Okay I have to get this out of the way to satisfy my inner bio nerd... Giant ants (supposing they are more then three feet high and about six feet long or so) couldn't exist because of the weight of the exoskeleton needed to support it...

Sorry about that... I couldn't stop myself..

now supposing I did live on an ant infested isle of love, I would probably get a log fashion it into a club and then use it as a raft and swim like heck... or I'd find a way to kill them and then eat them... I suppose if I killed every single one of the buggers before they started releasing their pheromones I wouldn't get TOO swamped by them...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

This is the dumbest spammy topic i have seen yet.

BECAUSE!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Well, if you were stranded there for 40 years, looks like the ants have no interest in killing you straight away.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Stupid topic by a stupid poster.. I'm amazed that once again this sort of crap is still open

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

I would do fire stlye Fireball jitsu on them
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

((Lmao, Sagat, respect people's imagination, would ya? I mean, your post is nothing but spam. >/ ))

Well, I agree with Tsuna. xD If you were stranded on an Island with killers ants for that long and you were still alive. That would mean the ants have no interest in you. Plus, fourty years is a long time to be stuck on an iosland. I'f it were me, i'd probably make a truce or something with the ants. Oo;
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sarara
    Killer ants... o.O
    just leave them alone. If you leave them alone.. then they would leave you alone...
    Just like bee's for example.
    i agree
    Kakashi,Sauske,and kh rule.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Master Ninja Aldj
    I would do fire stlye Fireball jitsu on them
    You don't have Katon: Karyuu Endan, nor will you ever.

And if I can survive on an island for 40 years.
    -The ants obviously don't care/notice me
    -Someone is bound to find me by then
    -This thread is pointless.

Junior Member akumu13 can only hope to improve akumu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 03:20 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

After the millions of colonies that have met the malisious thirst for destruction of my youth (a load of M-90's and a pound of flash powder ), I cant say I wouldnt deserve this ironic fate. But I wouldnt go down without taking out a few million more . I'd 0VV|/|z their butts till they finally take me out (Peacful coexistance isn't an option. They need to learn whose at the top of the food chain and whose digging in dirt).
    I refuse to play the game the world plays, not because I am ignorant to the rules, but because I have read the rules and fully understand them .

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I'd..Let myself die. xD They would probabaly get meh one day, it's 40 years. o_O
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Closed Thread

Thread Information