AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi there

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hi there

Hi there, I'm new. Anyway, it's good to find another Anime place.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum!,have a great time and i hope to see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

hello and welcome to anime forum I hope you have a pleasant stay and that you have fun and enjoy it here. If you have any questions or would just like a friend you are more then welcome to pm me anytime.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HELLO! Welcome to AF. *bows and hands you a blanket* If ya ever need anything, I'll be glad to do what I can. Each section also has special rules for that section, so make sure to read them. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet all the other newbies that have signed up recently. I'll talk to you later. *runs off to greet the next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member viperhell is on a distinguished road viperhell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 01:03 PM
    Threads

hey whats up viper hell here just obey the rules and have some fun with people later later later dude that is weird
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

hey there ^^
    welcome to animeforum! *huggles newbie* hope you gonna have lotsa fun around here and find many new friends ^^ just dont break the rulez and youll be fine

if you wanna be friends or you have questions or need anything else, just contact me and ill be there to help ya ^^ always

cya round
    *huggies*
    ~HKK
    yea whatever...

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Welcome -Humbly bows- nice to meet you.
    PM me for help or a friend.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Member Kakizaki Misa is on a distinguished road Kakizaki Misa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 09:05 AM
    Threads

Welcome~!
    Feel free to...um... pm me if you need anything? XD

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

Hello, Welcome to AF
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    And if you need anything ask ok^^
    Cya around!

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Hi, Thousand Eyes. Welcome to Anime Forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I'm also a newbie... I think we gonna get along. If you need something just PM me!

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Hello and welcome to you Thousand Eyes!

^^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF thousand eyes. Have fun and follow the rulezz. Pm me if you need help with something. See you around.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Closed Thread

Thread Information