AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yaaaa

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 09:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yaaaa

hey guys. im newww.
    my name is jordan..and im a girl jordan. haha just thought id tell you that since usually people automatically think of a boy. T_T
    hope to see you around! =D
    Last edited by Dun Loireag; 07-29-2006 at 08:17 AM.

Junior Member Ballerina will become famous soon enough Ballerina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Welcome Jordan ....Enjoy Ur stay Dear and HAVe Fun

PeaCe!

~Ballerina~

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello And Welcome
    Enjoy your time here
    If you have any questions
    Or would just like to talk
    Feel free to send me a PM
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Hey and welcome to the AF!
    Have fun posting and such.
    Be sure to read and follow the rules,
    but above all, enjoy your stay!
    ~JaG~

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rulz and follow them. Enjoy posting and see ya around

Eliana [H.eart.s] You Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 09:28 AM
    Threads

Hi there and welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay here ^^

My new account is MelodyHeal. :]

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Welcome Jordan>
    I hope you enjoy your time around here. For any questions just PM (private msg) Me.
    See you later!

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks guys! It seems like a lotta fun here. Im bummed I didnt join earlier.
    My sweet life contains of a lot of forum-ing.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mmmm ps.
    I probably sound like an idiot, but how did I get negative Rupees when I didnt do anything?

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

Hey Jordan, welcome to AF. Hope you have fun and follow the rulezz. Pm me if you need any help. See you around.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HELLO! Welcome to AF. *bows and hands you a blanket* If ya ever need anything, I'll be glad to do what I can. Each section also has special rules for that section, so make sure to read them. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet all the other newbies that have signed up recently. I'll talk to you later. *runs off to greet the next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Hello and welcome to you Jordan!

^^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Closed Thread

Thread Information