AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: which way would u prefer to die?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • fire: burn

3 33.33%
  • water: drown

6 66.67%
Closed Thread

Thread: fire or water

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2009 07:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default fire or water

how would u prefer to die? would u rather die quick and burn to death or slowly and drown?

SDK lover 4ever
    family in my journal pm me if u wanna join

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

First off, when you are burning it doesn't mean you nessisarily die quickly. And when you drown it isn't always slow. Although, burning would be more painful, unless you die instantly but I find that rare. Now, if your drowning there isn't pain, just a natral reflex to breath in water, instead of air... Anyways....

I'd rather drown because, the water is my paradise and I am drawn toward it and believe I should die in it. I find water peacefull, instead of full of rage....
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

I'd rather die drowning since it's less painful. Also, it doesn't ruin the way you look and at least you have a chance of surviving if you know how to swim.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Heavens Angle Of Darkness shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi has a reputation beyond repute shinju hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta
    First off, when you are burning it doesn't mean you nessisarily die quickly. And when you drown it isn't always slow. Although, burning would be more painful, unless you die instantly but I find that rare. Now, if your drowning there isn't pain, just a natral reflex to breath in water, instead of air... Anyways....
    i no it doesnt always mean u die fast burining and slowly when ur drowning but thats the situation i put up.
    I'd rather die drowning since it's less painful. Also, it doesn't ruin the way you look and at least you have a chance of surviving if you know how to swim
    oh in my question there is no way u can live... sry...... its a die die situation

SDK lover 4ever

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

Eh.. Well if i was going to die in one of those ways i would pick water. I agree with shadow about it wont ruin the way you look. Fire can do alot of danmage to if if burned alive i guess. But water is also deadly with alot of water presure on you and cursing you. Or with things in the water that will eat you as there meal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior5thelement
    Eh.. Well if i was going to die in one of those ways i would pick water. I agree with shadow about it wont ruin the way you look. Fire can do alot of danmage to if if burned alive i guess. But water is also deadly with alot of water presure on you and cursing you. Or with things in the water that will eat you as there meal.
    never thought about those things..... but i still dont no what i would pick because im scared of open water cuz i cant swim and i almost drowned alot of times when i was lil.........

SDK lover 4ever

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm really curious as to why you think burning to death is faster than drowning. Drowning takes at least a minute, and burning to death takes a little longer. You are likely to die of the pain and smoke inhalation than anything else.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brody Farrell
    I'm really curious as to why you think burning to death is faster than drowning. Drowning takes at least a minute, and burning to death takes a little longer. You are likely to die of the pain and smoke inhalation than anything else.
    shhhhhhhhhhhh............ well i made it faster cuz i didnt think anyone would pick fire so im trying to mak it look good......... ps for the somke thing someone lit u on fire

SDK lover 4ever

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

O.o I dont wanna die.. but if i had to choose i choose to be burned b/c ashes is better then not being able to find a body a thousand leagues under the water O.o...
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snowscala_Xx
    O.o I dont wanna die.. but if i had to choose i choose to be burned b/c ashes is better then not being able to find a body a thousand leagues under the water O.o...
    i c ur point

SDK lover 4ever

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snowscala_Xx
    say someone lit you on fire, I doubt that you will become ashes...But, I'm not too sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by shinju hoshi
    shhhhhhhhhhhh............ well i made it faster cuz i didnt think anyone would pick fire so im trying to mak it look good......... ps for the somke thing someone lit u on fire
    Yet, it is still possible you die of smoke inhalation, before you die of the actaul fire.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

I rather be drowned. I personally like water more then fire. Idk it's like the thing that can always calm me.

Even if I was to burn to death, it is very unlikely I would die quickly, I would suffer from pain, as it burned through my own flesh.

So I think water is the way to go

NOT a real Red Order mem ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair; is infamous around these parts ;Despair;'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2006 06:18 AM
    Threads

Arrow .Pain is lifes way of telling you of your Body how you lived

i picked Burned.I Belive i will go to hell i have treated myself so think of this this way.

Fire=Hell=Red

Water=Heaven=Blue

that is the way.Times people got the choise to burn.....they stay in houses on fire....People drown there selfs to but they do it instntly so that it is.<<;
    I Rather Take the Pain then have a fast death to make it worth my while and look at the up and downs.
    The Red Order Member.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Uh i would rather drown. I would rather die less painfully and have my body preserved. And if i did drown the coldness of the water would preserve my vital organs and I could be brought back to life.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this is a great question ..

where would you like to get stabbed, in your butt or in your chest?

both choices suck.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    this is a great question ..

where would you like to get stabbed, in your butt or in your chest?

both choices suck.
    Ha....

Anyways, since I must die in this thread, I guess I'll choose water. When I burn myself on the stove, it hurts. A lot. Being engulfed in flames is probably a lot worse than that; drowning, while no picnic, is less painful.

Though, in reality, I'd rather not die at all.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Closed Thread

Thread Information