AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and said "I thought you were constipated or something."

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

"I'm not even going to give that statment a reply it's so ignorant."Sakura thought.She turned to face forward again and put her elbows on her knees and rested her head in the palms of her hands."God this has been a loooong day.I just want to get home and sleep."Sakura thought while she looked around the vehicle.

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

OOC: Eh...who...whuh? Wake up, Rockman...(reviews posts)...yeah, sasuke is god, you technically shouldn't be able to do that, being as to how a sword being used with Vril technology is supposed to take two hands. No big deal, just keep it in mind for the future.

-------------------------
    "I don't...what?" Kubizek mutters as he is deposited on the tarmac. He watches as the man walks into the plane, has words with another man, then jumps on his motorcycle and speeds past him. "That...impossible fool!" Kubizek cries. He stumbles away from the plane, looking around. "I don't believe he saved my life for some high morals...he must not have wanted me to learn the Freedom's Hand's secrets!" Kubizek's eyes widen in surprise. "He...he must be carrying important Hand information in that briefcase of his! It all makes sense now...his nervousness in the bar, his disappearance from my sight..." As Kubizek stumbles away from the plane, he looks toward the airport. "I will not let this plane leave this airport."

The Gestapo makes his way to the airport, and using his authority as a member of Germany's secret police, he gains access to the control tower, which he knows keeps a PartyMouth communicator. He changes it to the appropriate channel before saying, "Officer Uta, do you rea"d? Officer Uta? This is Kubizek. There's a lot to explain, but I believe an enemy of the state is about to escape with crucial Freedom's Hand information! Come to the Hardenburg Airport immediately!"

------------------------------

As Francisco stands behind the handful of Hand members working the controls, and the dozer rocks to life, he sees the man on the motorcycle returning. He grins and waves to him through the viewport as the dozer disappears from view below the street.

As they begin ripping through the underground of New Berlin, Francisco turns around. In the dozer is atleast thirteen hostages, though he hadn't bothered to count - Aryans, Asians, black, Jewish (looking), and others. His men had done well to capture so many. They were all bound tightly, and looked frightened. Good. He was a frightening man. "So, Sakura, what do you think of my catch?" he says, spreading his arms grandoisely as if to encompass the compartment. "Hopefully, we'll get a chance to use them before this next operation. If not," Francisco shrugs. The dozer stops rattling as the vehicle enters pre-burrowed tunnels and starts a long stretch of smooth travel. One last rattle pervades the dozer as Vril bombs are ejected back into the tunnel it just made, not only collapsing it but melting the debris so completely so as to make the route untraceable.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I think it's sad that Freedom's Hand members have sunken so low as to take hostages."Sakura stated."In all of my missions I have yet to taken a hostage or harm an innocent person.I would add somemore of my input about taking hostages, but I really couldn't careless right now."Sakura said.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Oh my god Sakura,your absolutely right about that whole Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura thing,this is weird.

Sanosuke looked at Sakura."Yes,I agree.Sometimes the things that other Freedom's hand members have done bring people like you and I dishonor.But when people meet desperate measures,they do desperate things,you know?Not saying that they should.People,even our enemies,have rights to live without worrying about being taken in for someone elses selfish reasons."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-30-2006 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes I agree with you Sanoske they shouldn't but they do.I have had many level A missions and hav never sunken so low."Sakura stated."It's kinda of sad when you think about it.I have never needed a hostage yet you grab around thirteen for some random mission.That probably didn't reguire hostages.You probably just took hostages for fun.Didn't you Francisco?No never mind I don't even want to hear an answer for fear of what it might be."Sakura stated.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke stared at Sakura,then said."Level A missions?Wow,im very impressed.Some people that I know will do missions like that,and take hostages for the fun of it.See,they dont use hostages for much,only because they want to kill any Gestapo that crosses there path.And just killing for fun....thats what makes me angry."Sanosuke then crossed his arms and laid his head back some."Wow,its must almost morning time by now.I may be tired,but I'd much rather spend the night like this than any other way."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Heke?What do you mean "like this"?I'd much rather be at home passed out somewhere."Sakura said."Knowing Fancisco I probably would have gotten home faster if I ran.Rather taking a ride to where ever he's going."Sakura stated."Why did I get in?"Sakura asked her self.Then she sighed."No really why did I get in?"Sakura thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke laughed a bit at what she said."Yeah,this going pretty slow."He then sighed."Well,other than going on missions and doing other things for the Freedom's Hand,I really have no other better stuff to do than to train my skills,and the free time that I do get is usually teaching younger people who have just joined the Freedom's Hand on how to weild Vril Blades.Guess how much fun that is.Even if they do drive me to do tons of things for them.So,about that bar.....its completely destroyed now.Does J know about it?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-30-2006 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Tch.No he doesn't.Awww man how am I going to make it up to him?!Wait why am I beating myself up?Facisco you owe J a bar!"Sakura stated as she poitned at Fracisco."Awww but I still have to tell him.And the bar was my responseability for the time being.Man this stinks."Sakura thought while hitting her head."Woah I shouldn't have done that it made my headache worse."Sakura thought while placeing her forehaed in the palm of her hand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well,if there is anyway way that I can help you,just ask,I'd happy to."Sanosuke said as he smiled at Sakura."Besides,the truth is that most of it isnt your fault,whoever started the actual fight should be the one to blame.THEY should be the one paying for it,not you,not Fransisco.Ok,Fransisco too,but not you."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-30-2006 at 12:04 PM.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Adalia hardly made it outside of the shop when she heard the soft crackling of her partymouth.
    "Hello? Huh? Airport? I'll be there."
    Clipping her She runs back into
    Roland's shop only to see there was no one there. Walking back to the supply closet, she sees Roland carring a few boxes.
    "
    Roland! I need a ride!"
    She arrives at the airport pushing her way through any crowds. Showing her I.D. to the guards she makes it to the outside of the tower. She does not enter but hangs around the outside to make a fast getaway. Taking her partymouth, she buzzesKubizek.
    "I'm here. What now?"
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thanks Sanoske.That's makes me feel a little better."Sakura said while smiing at him."Fancisco where are we going again? I forgot."Sakura stated."I hope it won't take long I just want to get home."Sakura thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke smiled once more at Sakura then laid his head back and closed his eyes."Well,wherever we are going,if there is trouble their at all,then I might as well rest up,for as long as I can.I'll just rest up a bit,though I doubt I'll be able to go to sleep."Sanosuke then thought to himself,"The hostages.....maybe....just maybe....I can find a way to set them free.I feel kinda sorry for them actually."

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

Francisco grins at Sakura, and says, "We're going to HQ, princess," before taking a seat next to Sasuke. He had never quite been able to pin his own opinion of his peer's character. He understood that, deep down, he genuinely liked her. He recognized that fire in her, that desire for change. It was a flame that had been quelched within him years before. Perhaps it angered him to see it elsewhere...he turns to Sasuke.

"Sakura and Sanosuke, our little heroes," he says bitingly. "What they won't tell you, pal, is that they're a dying breed. They actually have the nerve to believe that they can change the system, eradicate centuries of rascism, and they can do it without taking a life." Though he is still talking to Sasuke, his eyes turn toward Sakura. "They're the minority in this organization. The rest of us have accepted it - we're terrorists, pure and simple. And I just want to take out as many of those Gestapo nuts as I can before I shed this mortal coil." The dozer rocks lightly as it comes to rest. "We're here," he says. "There are unused cots around the joint somewhere. I'm sure Sakura would love to show you around."

Outside the dozer is a large space, lit sparingly with simple bulbs. It is painfully sparse, concrete making up the walls, floor, and ceiling, looking more like a parking garage than a hideout. From this single large hangar housing an assortment of vehicles, many corridors snake out around the underground space, leading to a bevvy of rooms without any apparent order or pattern - monitor rooms, sleeping quarters, weapons storage, junk closets, training areas, and a handful of briefing rooms.

---------------------------

Kubizek looks outside the window of the control tower and sees Adalia waiting below. The throbbing in his head combines with his fatigue, and he realizes that it must be well past two in the morning. He rushes back to the control panel. "I'll be down in two seconds." He gives a quick glance to the control tower workers and a stern warning not to let the jet leave before coming down to the ground. "Roland," he says in quick greeting, tipping his hat. "Officer Uta, we may have hit the jackpot. I believe a high-ranking Freedom's Hand member will be attempting to leave this airport from that jet -" he points to leave no confusion as to which aircraft, "-with important Hand documentation. However, it's all speculation. Before he gets back, we need to know more. I'm recommending a quickie undercover job - do you think you can infiltrate that jet and get more information about what's inside?"
    Last edited by Rockman; 07-30-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke opened his eyes and sat straight up again."Well,that rest didnt last long."He jumped out of the dozer and looked around."Fransisco,tell me exactly what are we for?"Sanosuke said.He then thought to himself,"Who does he think he is,talking to Sasuke like that.I should chop his head of,but even that wont put an end to all of this.And he said that Sakura would love to show him around.....does Sakura have feeling for Sasuke?"He then took in a deep breath and sighed,and had a slightly worried look on his face.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-30-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Whatever.I'm glad I live in an actual house instead of rooms that you guys provide."Sakura said to Fracisco as she got out of the Dover."and don't call me princess.It's not like I am one."Sakura added.Sakura showed Sauske and Sanoske around the current base they were in.Alright these two rooms will be yours.Unless you'd rather have more accustomed and better furnished living quarters then you can crash at my place."Sakura said.Here's my cell.If you need to reach me call it unless you crash at my place then just knock on my bedroom door I quess."Sakura said as she gave Sauske and Sanoske each a peice of paper with her number on it."See ya."Sakura said and she turned around on her heels and walked off.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

A young woman with long, pink hair was inside the Federal Berau building on the first floor, she was making a lost distance call to her father in Japan. "Hai..Hai." she said into the receiver "Sayanora." she hung up.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 07-30-2006 at 03:27 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Homunculi's, Join Here! ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 01:14 PM
    Reading in a tree in the demon world with my best friend next to me :D
    Threads

:'( I haven't written in so long. Tahsho must be 50! 5 whole pages with out him! :'(

Tahsho Got up off the floor and noticed that no one that he knew was in the building from where he was looking. He walked out of the building and decided to go for a walk but he didn't go very far. He just went across the street to the Federal Buisness Building. When he got there he went over to the Elevator and went to the second floor. He went into a room with a computer and sent an
    e-mail to his mom.
    Please give me rep. My rep is -19939. I'M IN DIRE NEED!!!

Sig (below) made by me. Ask me for a sig if you want one, their 99% free the other 1% is also free

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke glared at Francsico and smiled to himself. "Why are you talking to me?? Could it be because your jealous? I don't see why...but.." Sasuke shrugs and gets up, "you can do whatever you want cause i'll take Sakura up on her offer." Sasuke walked off after her and looked back and smiled at Francsico.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well this is it."Sakura said as she unlocked her door, and opened it.Choose one of the rooms upstairs as your sleeping quarters either the first or second do on the right but the third on is my room.I'll let you get accustomed to the house.The bathroom is the first door on the right.Of course I have my own bathroom attached to my room.Feel free to raid the fridge or what ever.I'm going to go soak for a while."Sakura said.She walked up to her room and drew herself a bath.SHe got undressed and got in."Alright now it's time to think."Sakura thought."Great now that I have the time to think I can't think of anything to think about!"Sakura added to her thoughts as she sunk down into her tub."Man this stinks!"

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Chitose came out of the Communication Stall and headed out of the building. Walking to the outskirts of town she stumbled into a small forest. "Now I can be alone in peace." she said sitting under a tree, taking a book out of her purse. Her eyes read each word.
    Thanks Aura

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Vincent got off hi smotorcycle and was analyzing the situation. They are underground and I have to follow them. His Cell-phone rang. "What is it? Better be important!"
    "Sir we have trouble here."
    "What is it?"
    "I have noticed a few shady characters"
    "WHat do you mean?"
    "Well first of all that Gestapo character has back-up and he's basically cutting our wings.
    "Okay Jason listen up hide somewhere and lock down the jet, I DON'T WANT ANYBODY IN THERE!!! UNDERSTOOD!!!"
    "Yes sir"
    "I'll get back to you when I can." Can't anything go right for a change. Vincent took out a little device that measures the strength of the gorund or certain metals. HE can use it to find where there is no or weak ground which would mean a tunnel or a covered tunnel. Vincent got into his motorcycle and followed a tunnel path right to a library which was obviously closed at this time. Vincent took out his sniper stuck it on his back, some tools, a grapple, handguns and a few other things he might need then he hid his motorcycle. He shot the grapple to the roof of the library and climbed it. He opened an air trap and using the grapples rope he lowered himself into the old library who was basically all novels on how good the Aryan race is. I hate this place. Using his device he found a tile that was right over a tunnel. Excellent. Vincent removed the tile to find a ladder going down.

This just gets better. He came into a large cavern and hid behind a parked armored vehicle and saw all the people he knew go one way and the jerks with their hostages go the other way taking a large tunnel that was guarded by a few guards. Oh crap on a stick. He took out his binoculars and started surveying the situation. Doesn't anyone like me here? Somebody came out of thw armored car and took Vincent by surprise but before he could take out his gun he elbowed him in the face knocking him out and pushed him under the vehicle so no one would see him. Now what...

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looked around the house and headed upstairs. "Now did she say to go into the third room??" Sasuke said. "Well I might as well go get something to eat and get comforatable." Sasuke went to the kitchen and made something to eat and sat down.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not to long after Sasuke and Sakura arrived at Sakura's house,Sanosuke also came through the door and saw Sasuke sitting down.Sanosuke walked over to Sasuke but sat on the opposite sofa that Sasuke was sitting on,and thought for a moment to himself,"Sasuke,im looking forward to our battle."He then asked Sasuke,"Hey,do you know which room im staying in?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information