AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

"Im going with you,to help out.Like I said,we have to look out for eachother,no matter how annoying you might be."He said as he smiled at Sasuke."And yeah,after all of this,we will finish our fight.Sound good with you?"

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

OOC: DUDE. I take time to sleep and work, and there's two more pages. I love the enthusiasm, but man, you guys are exhausting. And by the way, Francisco himself does not run the Freedom's Hand, though he is a high-ranking guy. The founder and leader of the FH is a man named Frederick Redskin.

-----------------------------
    The front door to Sakura's house is kicked violently open. In rush a large number of black-masked Freedom's Hand members, wielding their submachine guns and a handful with large assault rifles stacked with complicated Vril technology. The last to walk in is Francisco, taking long strides and pushing past the men around him as he makes his way toward the small number of people in the house. "Search the house, they're here somewhere!" he orders, before noticing Sasuke. "YOU!" he cries, his voice rattling through the house, as he approaches Sasuke. His submachine gun stays magnetically attached to his shoulder, forgotten, as Francisco comes to a stop right in front of Sasuke. "YOU!" he says again. "Who do you think you are, huh? HUH? I should have known better than to let an impulsive stranger run hog wild around our Berlin HQ! I know how well you fight. YOU did this. Now WHERE ARE MY HOSTAGES?!"

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

OOC- sorry but its so much fun!! You did an excellent job with this RPG!!!

Sasuke looks up at Franscico. "Well now I don't have to find you. But unfortantly, I won't nor can't take credit for setting the hostages free. I was going to do that but I haven't gotten around to it." Sasuke then snaped a hand up and hit the side of Franscicos face as he jumped back.
    Last edited by Sasuke is God; 07-31-2006 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ooc:Yep you did a good job but it took me foever to catch up
    Bic:Miranda turned her head this time her face was not red from embarrasment but from anger. "Hello I'd like it if you would hold another conversation while I'm right here." I hate when people have two converstions and in the second one act like I'm not there. My brother used to do that. After she was a little calmed down she said "fine eggs then I have a job to do" Then some one barged in. He rhand moved to her waist and pulled out and loaded her gun within two seconds.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 07-31-2006 at 04:29 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Yeah,we cant stop posting,its like a plague!

Sanosuke looked at the people who came in."What the hell are you talking about!?We dont have your hostages!We should kill you just for accusing us.but I wish we were the people who set them free."

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC-HAHAHA PLAGUE?? Good one!!

BIC- "Sanosuke, take Miranda and Sakura and leave out the back. NOW!" Sasuke yelled as he took a defencive position. He looked at Miranda and winked, "Go, I'll hold them off!"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

OOC: Ha, thanks. Now just this once, I am bending my principles and posting twice in a short period.
    ----------------

Francisco stares in complete shock at Sasuke. His men go silent as his face goes red. "You...you..." he stammers. "YOU LITTLE RODENT! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAINLESS MONKEY! DO YOU THINK I'M IN COMMAND HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST BACKFLIPPING FREAKS LIKE YOU-" and he moves forward, his fists clenched, about to exert his considerable reserves of natural strength toward the task of pounding his opponent into mush, when one of his own soldiers, noticing Miranda's loaded gun, steps in.

"Sir! Sir, we can't afford this right now!" he cries. "We've been ordered to make a complete evacuation! Redskin's orders, sir! His personal orders!" At the mention of Redskin's name, the large man stops, never tearing his eyes from Sasuke, his teeth clenched and bared in animal ferocity, veins popping along his head and neck. With a beastly cry, he takes off his submachine gun and unloads its clip into the fridge, demolishing the appliance. He then turns back toward Sasuke.

"SAKURA!" he yells. "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! Listen, you-" he continues, talking now to Sasuke, "I'm not waiting for her. There's no time. The base has been compromised. The Nazis may already know where we are. We're evacuating. If you are not there with us to leave, I will take your sudden withdrawal from our membership as an admission of guilt, and will personally hunt you down and twist off your head like a chicken!" He then turns and leaves, taking with him the entire group but for the same soldier who convinced him to leave.

"I, uh," he says, fidgeting, "I'm supposed to make sure you get there. Uh...please don't stab me." He then goes silent, waiting for those in the house to leave so he can hurry up and get back to the base.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke stared off at Franscico in sheer amazement, then he fell to the floor laughing. After a short second of laughter he gets up and looks at Sanosuke. "Go and carry Sakura down her, but don't wake her!. And you," Sasuke said to the soldier, "Where do we have to go?" Sasuke then looks at Miranda and tells her to lower her weapon.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Thanks,I'll be here till Wednesday,good night everybody!

Sanosuke nodded."But I cant leave you here.I have to come back to help you afterward.Cause if I dont,you might not live long enough for we can have our final little showdown,you hear?"He he ran into Sakura's room.He ran to her bed and picked her up,then thought to himself."Sasuke...until I get back....you'd better stay alive."With Sakura in his arms,he ran out the back door and went down the street."Alright.....where do I take her...where do I go?"His eyes widened."Yeah,thats good."He then ran far down the street into another house,and panted for a while."I stayed at her house,now she has to stay at mine."He then grabbed a piece of paper and began to write on it telling Sakura what happened and where he is going.He stopped writing for a while to think what to write,then he began writing again,then wrote her name on it,then began to run back to Sasuke at Sakura's house.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

"Mmm?Wha wha!no!no!no!"Sakura yelled as she fell over."Darnit did I fall asleep in a chair again?!"she thought.Then she looked around."This isn't my house.What's this?Dear Sakura yadda yadda yadda...Aw man that's not cool my sword's over there!"Sakura thought as she ran out of the house.She looked at the street sign."Alright I know where this is."she said as she turned and ran to her house.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke reached the house and ran to the scene,and stopped right beside Sasuke,then whispered to him."So,what did I miss?"

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura got to her house to see Miranda,Sauske,Sanosuke, and a soilder there."Alright here's a tip getting me to safety is useless unless I have my sword with me!"Sakura said as she ran up the stairs.She changed into her regular attire in two minutes flat and grabbed her sword and was back down stairs."Okay I'm ready>"Sakura stated while smirking.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looks over at Sanosuke and then falls over laughing harder. "Oh my god! you took Sakura out the back didn't you?" Sasuke stood up and explained to Sanosuke what happened.He sees Sakura enter and laughs again.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke began to laugh and then fell against a chair and sat down laughing till tears came in his eyes."Are*laugh*are you serious!!!???"He continues laughing,then calms down a little bit."Oh...oh boy...that made my day.*chuckle*Did you tell him that we dont have the hostages?If they broke free,then looks like somebody beat us to the punch."

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looks over at the soldier. "Lets go."

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What the heck are you punks laughing at?!"Sakura asked through gritted teeth."What do you mean out the back?!"Sakura yelled."CHA THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME WHAT DID I DO THAT WAS SO FUNNY?!I OUGHTA RIP THEIR HEADS OFF!No calm down you can come out."Sakura thought.She took two deep breathes."Well waht were you two laughing at?!"Sakura repeated.Then everyone started to leave."Tell meeee."Sakura demanded as she followed.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looked at her totally serious. "Theres no time, we'll tell you on the way!"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke looked back at Sakura."Glad to see you joining on the party."Then he looks at Sasuke."Ok,im pretty much ready......wait a sec...."He runs to the couch that he put his blade under,grabs it,puts it in its sheath,then comes back."Im ready whenever you are."Then he turns to Sakura.Oh,and we're not laughing at you,so dont worry."Sanosuke said as he followed.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-31-2006 at 05:37 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well we're on the way start explaining."Sakura demanded testily as Sanosuke ran back to the group."I swaer these two can be such jerks and idiots sometimes.Cha!Totally!"Sakura thought.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke started walking out the door after the soldier. "Well lets go then!"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke looked at Sasuke."Go ahead,tell her.Your the one who experienced it,you can probably tell it better than I can."He then looked straight ahead and followed the soilder.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke looked at Sakura and explained everything that happened. Then he walked after the soldier.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura was silent after Sauske explained everything."CHA!Lemme at em lemme at em!Don't worry.I'm going to let you out for now."Sakura thought.Then she looked back up."I'll kill him."she says with the same icey tone and evil smirk that she had on when she left Sauske's room last night.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke laughed for a second then stopped."Sasuke.I have something to say.If either of us doesnt make it out of here alive,then we wont be able to have our final little showdown,right?So,I want you to stay alive.Not that im that worried about you or anything,I think you can hold your own.Just letting you know."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Awwww that's so sweet if I didn't know any better I'd think you two liked eachother.Aha ha ha!!"Sakura's SP (split personality) teased."This is going to be an entertaining trip."SP sneered."Don't do anything I wouldn't or else I'll take over again.Cha!I know.I know!"Sakura thought.

Closed Thread

Thread Information