AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Vitiosus

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Sanosuke saw Sasuke go back up into the bar,and then jumped back up there to see the bar had already collasped and all there was left was rubble."Now,like we were saying earlier,yes,you would be able to kill Gestapo.The Freedom's hand lives to avenge ourselves against the Gestapo actually.And my name,is Sanosuke Itara.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Sakura meet up with Sauske and Sanoskue at the manhole.They went up, and then she followed to find a fight."Right I'll watch the Gestapo you guys can take care these losers."Sakura said as she leaned on the wall opposite of the one the gestapo was laid on and watched him."Tell me one thing are you guys fight magnets or something.Hey that's a good question I should ask them later."Sakura thought.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Sasuke watched the men approach and looked at Vincent. One of us is going to have to stay here and hold these guys back while the rest of us escape Sasuke thought to himself. "Hey,Vincent, give me the information NOW!" Sasuke said as he stood ready to fight. I won't let anyone lose their life here!! Sasuke said to himself. He charged at the men with a smile.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke put down his blade on the ground next to Sakura."This would just be weighing me down,and I dont think I'll need it for this fight."He then charges at the men just as Sasuke did.When he reaches the first man,he punches him in the stomach,turns and does a spin kick to the face knocking away,and then jumps and lands a kick on his stomach.Another man comes and attempts to punch him but he grabs his arm and twist it then kicks him across the ground into some rubble from the bar."If this is all they've got for us,then we'll be done in no time at all."Sanosuke said as he charged at another man.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-29-2006 at 10:29 AM.

Member Rockman will become famous soon enough Rockman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2007 03:28 AM
    Threads

Just as this newest battle starts, the area just behind the manhole erupts, spraying debris in the same manner as the street in front of the bar before. The large dozer again appears, lifting halfway out of the ground. The hatch opens, and out pour another dozen black masked men, who their guns pointed at the group but do not fire. Last to appear is Francisco, who seems to defy his own dimensions in extracting his broad frame through the small hatch opening. "Alrightk, you Gestapo bastards, it's time to d-" Francisco's voice catches in his throat as he surveys the group. "What the hell?" he says. "These aren't Gestapo. Since when in the hell do the secret police allow Japanese and Jews into their ranks?"

The dark-haired man leaps down from the vehicle, and stands studying the group. "Regardless, I've lost a dozen good men to all of you. I don't take kindly to that." He holds up his weapon, aiming threateningly at them. "Surrender yourselves to the Freedom's Hand, and we'll talk about how you can...recompensate us."

Kubizek is quick to answer. "An Aryan never surrenders!" he cries, and struggles to get to his feet. A dozen eager trigger fingers nearly end his life before the pain in his head returns and drops him back on his rear, dazed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At the sight of the men coming to the rubble of the bar,Sanosuke quickly runs to Sakura and picks up his blade and points it at the group."Who are you and what are all of you here for!?I assure you that we are not Gestapo,so there is no need to worry!And we're not part of this secret police you talk about.I am Sanosuke Itara of the Freedom's Hand."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-29-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"...Wait a sec.Fancisco you idiot!Put your idiotic weapons down now!I am Sakura Nashadake and I'm pretty sure you know my affilation you imbicle!"Sakura yelled."Tch that imbicle I oughta give him a peice of my mind."Sakura thought."And the only Gestapo is in out custody so back off!"Sakura yelled at Fancisco.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke stared at Sakura for a minute,then said."Fransisco?This is Fransisco?"he said to Sakura.He lowers his blade."I have lowered my weapon,and you should do the same!If you dare attempt to shoot me I'll reflect the bullets straight back at you.Now answer my question!WHY are you here!?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-29-2006 at 11:17 AM.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

I hate the freedom hands...That Gestapo agent...just maybe. People had totally ignored Vincent when the drill came out of the ground he had been standing next to a garbage container, in the dark. The Gestapo agent wasn't far and his motorcycle proped and ready to go. I'm out of here. The only one that was paying attention to Vincent was Sauske because he wanted his information. "Sauske catch!!!" Vincent through the briefcase to Sauske but detonated its self-destruct button which made it explode right infront of Sauske with a big cloud of dust. Vincent then reached out, grabbed the Gestapo agent, through him on his motorcycle. I'm out. Vincent also jumped on his motorcycle and drove away. No one seemed to react fast enough to catch up to him. He opened his communicator and called the guy responsible for his personal plane. "Jason....you there? Is the plane ready?"
    "Sir, yes the plane is ready to leave"
    "I'll be there in about 10 minutes, over." The Gestapo agent finally realized what happened and looked up at him. "My name is Vincent Silver, I don't like you but i don't like the freedom hands either so your coming with me unless you wanted to die." The motorcycle zoomed down the streets that were empty.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke's attention had been caught when Vincent had drove away on his motorcycle."Huh!What the!He's getting away!Thats slime!!!"He then turns around and gets close to Sakura and whispers to her..."Sakura,that Vincent guy.He stole our Gestapo."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I know.I wasn't intrested in him as much as Sauske was."Sakura replied quietly."Cha that coward!If I ever see him again he'll regret the day he crossed me!"Sakura thought in her mind.Sakura walked over to Sauske."Are you okay do you ave an injuries?"Sakura asked him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke looked over at Sakura and Sasuke,then slowly walked over to them as well while still holding his blade up at the group of people.When he reached them,he asked Sakura,"Is he alright?As far as im concerned,we're all in this together,so we have to take care of each other."

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Just a sec."Sakura said.Then she started to examine Sauske he had a cut on his left arm and that was it."He's fine one minor wound.He came out better than I did so he'll be fine no doubt."Sakura stated."What about you did you get hurt anywhere?"Sakura asked turning to Sanoske.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"No,not at all.Those men wouldnt be able to damage me if they tried.But then I shouldnt be the one getting cared for,I saw you fighting earlier and getting slammed into the wall of the bar.Are YOU okay?Your the last person I would want to be hurt."He smiled at her softly.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes I'm fine I've had worse."Sakura replied while smiling a reassureing smile."I think the worse I'll get from that battle is a headache."Sakura added.After she said that a thought struck Sakura's mind."J's gonna kill me!And you!"Sakura yelled pointing at Sauske."You owe me money!I didn't get a paycheck because of your little stunt!"Sakura stated.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Adalia has been knocked out for sometime ever since the bar collapsed. Several peices fell on her but she manages to crawl out to the street. She lays there on her side for a few before figuring out what to do. She found out that her leg was cut and bruised when she tried to walk. Taking her partymouth she calls Roland, a good friend of hers.
    "P-please, come and get me."
    He owned a shop not too far and he carried her there. While he was healing some of her wounds she told him the story.

"Yes, I know. I saw the Freedom's hand come from underground," he responded.
    "Really? I think they have Kubizek too."
    "You are going to get him? By yourself?"
    "Do I have a choice?" was all she had to say.
    He threw her a new hand gun, ammunition, and knife telling her to be careful. With a sigh, she makes her way out into the street again when all the sudden she hears the rumble of the vehicle.
    "I guess that's where I'm headed..."
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Miranda shoved through the crowd underground. When I get my hands on that idiot...she thought. Then checked her gun darn out of amunition. I'll need some more. For now I'll focus on the idiot who said we were engaged. Miranda shoved more people out of her way.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke shruged off everyone around him and handed Sakura some money. He then charged at the man called Francisco. He used his sword to deflect bullets back to there sorce and jumped in front of Francisco and put his sword to Francisco's neck. "Now I lost my information and my hostage, and I blame you for it. So you need to repay me for them." Sasuke said slowly.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sauske you won't get any info. from that blubbering idiot.If you really want info. on that Gestapo you would have to either hack into the Gestapo files or pay a visit to Freedom's Hand's HQ.Either way I can help you out if you like."Sakura stated."And if you had the money why didn't you pay when you ordered for the whole bar?"Sakura asked.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"First, I stole that money from the gestapo when i striped him of his things. Second, I'm not looking for information about anything he'd know! I just want to borrow his vechile to chase those guys down!" Sasuke's eyes never left Francisco and he wispered "If anyone moves, i'll detach your head from your sholders!"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sauske leave the imbicile alone.You probably won't be able to catch up with them anyway."Sakura stated."Although the imbicile could use a lesson or two on how to treat allies."Sakura thought."I should say that Sauske can kick his butt, but I'm not going to."Sakura added to her thoughts.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke glared at Sakura and pushed on the blade and made a slight mark. "Next time you interupt my work, I won't hesitate to kill you."Sasuke jumped down and walked by Sakura. "Did eveeryone make it?"

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes.They did.Were you actually worried about strangers?Wow you're softer than I pegged you to be."Sakura said with a smile on her face."That's so sweet."Sakura thought."So what are you going to do now?"Sakura asked Sauske while looking up at him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke put his blade back into his sheath."I for one am still angry at the thought that our Gestapo was snatched up by that Vincent guy."He then looked straight at Sasuke."Sasuke,who was that Vincent person,and what do you know about him?"He then turned to Sakura."And now that all of this is over,Sakura,what will you do now?You are part of the Freedom's Hand,arent you?"
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 07-29-2006 at 05:52 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke glared at Sakura and contined to walk thru, ignoring Sanosuke completely. Do I care about these people or are they just another stepping stone to my goal?
    Sasuke walked to the man hole and waited.

10% luck
    20% skill
    5% pleasure
    50% pain

Closed Thread

Thread Information