AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Violented cartoons, made 5-yearold kill his sister...

Senior Member chibi_battousai_tousuke is on a distinguished road chibi_battousai_tousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

although, I did try jumping off of things o see if I could do it like batman. that was fun

Yugure's goddess, major props belong to

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Hah, I laughed when I saw this topic. No one's willing to take the blame anymore, so what do they do? Blame drawing on their kids psychotic behavior.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Many 5-year-olds watch cartoons. Many of those cartoons are violent. However, many of those same 5-year-olds do NOT kill other children with methods acted out in those cartoons. Obviously there is another factor at play here. Certainly some children are more suggestive to the television they watch. But even so, they must especially be taught to understand the difference between cartoons and the real world.

It's not a matter of watching these children 24/7, but of having enough interest invested in your own child to understand how they are reacting to their life. It's not just cartoons that are violent. And sheltering a child from violent cartoons does not mean they will be sheltered from violence throughout their lifetime. Better to get a handle on their reactions to what they see and experience daily and have open communication that simply try to deny them.

Senior Member chibi_battousai_tousuke is on a distinguished road chibi_battousai_tousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    Many 5-year-olds watch cartoons. Many of those cartoons are violent. However, many of those same 5-year-olds do NOT kill other children with methods acted out in those cartoons. Obviously there is another factor at play here. Certainly some children are more suggestive to the television they watch. But even so, they must especially be taught to understand the difference between cartoons and the real world.

It's not a matter of watching these children 24/7, but of having enough interest invested in your own child to understand how they are reacting to their life. It's not just cartoons that are violent. And sheltering a child from violent cartoons does not mean they will be sheltered from violence throughout their lifetime. Better to get a handle on their reactions to what they see and experience daily and have open communication that simply try to deny them.
    woot, mods rock!

Yugure's goddess, major props belong to

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Rolls eyes*

The problem is not in the cartoons. The problem is not controlling what your children are watching and not teaching them right from wrong.

Sure, the boy was only 5, he probably didn't know any better. Perhaps if the parents had taught him that it was just a cartoon and was make-believe, and if you really hit someone over the head, you will really hurt them, and that's wrong. Young children need help diserning reality from fantasy, and it's the parents' job. Not the job of the media and TV stations. You can censor the crap out of anything you want, but that's only because you're to lazy to take the responsiblity as parents yourself.

In this case, it was too late, he ended up killing the girl. If he were any older, i'd say he had a extreme case of stupidity, but since he was 5, I can't say much. Because I knew that at age 5, I thought that the little mermaid was real.

I don't think it's the fault of 'cartoons' or anything on TV. Sure, it's influencial, but parents need to teach their children right from wrong from the very start so they *know* right from wrong.

I could sit and waste an hour of my time watching jerry springer, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go out and sleep with 40 married men and then rip my shirt off on national TV and throw a chair in someone's face.

I mean, even at 5, I used to watch the smurfs and I knew that they didn't really exist. Some children are more susceptible to violence then others. That means it affects them differently then it would others. It could have been that this child was innocently curious about what would REALLY happen if he took a bat and hit his sister over the head with it, or it could be that somehow, even at age 5, he had some anger issues and wanted to see what it was like. Or, it could be that the parents sucked at parents. Probably that one.

Then again, i'm not 5, so it's kinda different. It would suck if I tried to be the little mermaid when I was 5 and ended up drowning myself.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 07-25-2006 at 12:34 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Moonlightksiu has a point. We need good parents to teach kids right from wrong and fact from fiction. Look at it this way, if kids don't know anything about right from wrong, then what was going to stop that kid. Tv is another world. A fiction world. What if all kids were to follow that worlds rules. Think about it.

Kids are easliy conviced that what they want is what they are going to get.

Over all moral: Bad parent, Bad child
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Its kinda true, you do as you're raised to do. moonlightkisu and Reiako has got some good points.
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I heard something similar to this. Something about a kid setting fire to his house because of what he saw on Beavis and Butthead. Not that that show is for kids or anything...
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with what every one else has mainly said. If a parent can't look after their children enough to keep them from killing each other especially with the influence of Tom and Jerry (of all cartoons), then really they need to be locked up and the kid needs to be taught the difference between reality and cartoons.

Again, where the frell was that kid's parents? and how long were they away from the kids for this to happen. It's pretty much the same as leaving a kid out in the car in the middle of sweltering summer day and turning off the car. It's plain stupidity and at least one of the kids will probably die. The parents of this boy should be shot.

And to blame it on a cartoon is really pathetic. I mean a bunch of simple drawings of a cat chasing a mouse out does one's ability as a parent? I take better care of my baby brother and my other two younger siblings while on the internet and doing chores with no one else helping me watch them. They don't start killing each other, they're actually usually pretty happy. And if I, 15 year old can take good care of three little kids and keep them safe then elder adults should have no excuse with only two.

And this one coming from some one who's older brother is a genius (street-wise) and by the age of one could unlock and open the front door in the middle of the night and escape out into and explore a crowded city while every one else was asleep. Even he managed to survive his child-hood and he was even more "adventerous" than that kid who killed his sister... wait... I'm not sure how relevent it is to the point I just made but... oh well.

Both parents and child have problems and all need help, I guess is what I was trying to say! XD lol

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

My question is where were the parents at?? i mean bludging someone to death isn't a quite event.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

my parents watched T&J, i watched it, my sister watched it and none of us did anything, its not the toons, its the way its interpeted by the viewer, or some crap like that.

now rocko's modern life, on the other hand should'a been the toon this was about.

and heres a moment of scilence to the little girl
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

penguins vhinnnn will become famous soon enough vhinnnn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 09:44 PM
    Threads

so did the kid get to see the stars if not why isnt he still beeting his sister i thank its because the story told was a cover up for what really happend
    ~\//-///\//\//\//\/~

(\ /)
    (o.o)

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Idiocy. "Violented"? Spell check.

The blame goes to the parents, and anyone who blames the cartoon Tom & Jerry is a retard. If the parents had kept a watchful eye on the child there would be no trouble whatso ever. I believe the parents should be locked up and brutally smashed with a baseball bat, just like that girl to let them know what morons they are for not explaining right and wrong to thier children. Then, when they finally accept that they are bad parents, shoot them in the head with a PSG1 high velocity rifle at point blank range. Say goodbye to your head! Litterally!

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    Idiocy. "Violented"? Spell check.

The blame goes to the parents, and anyone who blames the cartoon Tom & Jerry is a retard. If the parents had kept a watchful eye on the child there would be no trouble whatso ever. I believe the parents should be locked up and brutally smashed with a baseball bat, just like that girl to let them know what morons they are for not explaining right and wrong to thier children. Then, when they finally accept that they are bad parents, shoot them in the head with a PSG1 high velocity rifle at point blank range. Say goodbye to your head! Litterally!
    XD exactly. Though that's a bit brutal... it fits. ^_^ reps for you!

love
    dani
    dude

Member Ephraim is on a distinguished road Ephraim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 05:29 PM
    Threads

THe parents should have been watching the child. someone should have told him that Tom And Jerry Are not real!

Check out my site http://fireemblem-thesacredstones.piczo.com/?cr=4&rfm=y it's still being updated

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

true if the parents would just watch the kids and sit down and talk to them once and awhile things like this would not happen simply talking to the kid about it probably would have saved a life
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I was not allowed dangerous objects like a bat when I was five. I grew up on Tom and Jerry but if I ever hurt someone I was punished for it, I learned that regardless of what they do on TV you do not hit people with baseball bats, or something to that effect.

Plus I think I always tried to insert logic into everything. I knew that whenever I hit my head little stars didn't appear so it wouldn't happen when I hit another persons, I keyed in that it was a hallucination. Even before I figured out cartoons were fake I associated them as living inside the TV where reality worked differently. I was trying to insert logic into things before I was even old enough to what reality was.
    Last edited by Rageling; 07-26-2006 at 03:51 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Junior Member Master Wu is on a distinguished road Master Wu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2007 07:44 PM
    Threads

Its called Thinning the gene pool. the kid who swallows the most marbles doesnt get to grow up.
    Punch, Kick, Its All in the mind.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the important thing is the company doesn't MEAN for that kind of thing to happen. Their only concern is making money off of the veiws. That kid obviously had issues. The parents need to ecplain how TV is not reality... Knowing kids copy what they see.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

welll this is where i say that the kid is too immature to watch tv and his parents shouldve seen this coming

if your kid believes all that he/she sees then they need to be dissillusioned immediately

i knew there would only be blood coming out if i hit someone hard enough
    and if you havent killed anyone thinking stars or birds will birds will be the only result of a anvil dropping on someone then you mustve known about blood too

hey heres a controversial idea make the kid watch the news in any major city for a month if the kid still thinks people dont die from blunt force trauma then the kid is hopeless and needs to be wrappedt constanly in bubble packing wrap and be imobile for the rest of life because the kid is a danger to society

Edit: have i made everyone shutup and think?
    Last edited by Grim Scythe; 07-28-2006 at 02:41 AM.
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member Alonely is just really nice Alonely is just really nice Alonely is just really nice Alonely is just really nice Alonely's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 08:36 AM
    Threads

That's really sad. They should save that stuff for mature audiences, even if no blood shows. Especially if the victims' reactions are a lot less than realistic, like in Tom & Jerry. The poor girl...

have i made everyone shutup and think?
    No, but I appreciate your try. I think TV should be responsibly safe up to a certain age group, then it'd be the parents' responsibility after that. Same thing with the Internet: parents should always be responsible for their children on the Internet up until a certain age.
    Last edited by Alonely; 07-28-2006 at 08:38 AM.
    Hey, you know what would be funny?

[My EmoSpace]
    Отсутствие ударять
    Who wants to bet I can make a mosh pit more fun than you?

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alonely
    [color=orange]That's really sad. They should save that stuff for mature audiences, even if no blood shows. Especially if the victims' reactions are a lot less than realistic, like in Tom & Jerry. The poor girl...

No, but I appreciate your try. I think TV should be responsibly safe up to a certain age group, then it'd be the parents' responsibility after that. Same thing with the Internet: parents should always be responsible for their children on the Internet up until a certain age.
    heheh
    tv is responsible (mostly)
    the channels kids are expected to watch have kid friendly shows on while older kids are at school
    if the kid is old enough to be in school then the parents should already be able to tell if their child is intelligent and desensitized enough to watch the horribly violent (sarcasm is fun) Tom and Jerry

oh and i do feel sorry that the kid this thread is about is dead because i do not believe in the afterlife so this saddens me more than most of you
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

the anime/zelda freak The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 09:13 AM
    Threads

I blame the parents leting him watch hours of cartoons the can mess you up its all the parents falt they shouldnt let him watch tv he should read a book or not watch cartoons.

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ugh!! For Godsake!! Like Masali-sama said, noone wants to take the blame anymore so they blame it on TOM AND JERRY? How stupid! Sure the cartoon influenced the behavior, but millions of other children watched it like me and i'm sure lots of you other people, too, and none of us bludgeoned another child to death, did we?

So if the cartoon isn't to fault (since noone else tested the stars theory) then the only people to blame are the parents and the child who beat the little girl. It's been said, but I'll say it again, how does a child beat another with a bat? Who leaves two little kids alone with the bat? And how far away were they and for how long for something like that to happen?! You're really gonna put all the blame on a stupid cartoon? And I can't believe this topic is still going...

love
    dani
    dude

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

It's an excuse parents use for poor parenting, ppl should really spend more time with their kids.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Closed Thread

Thread Information