AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Adrian and Alexia... Prologue

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Original Fiction: Adrian and Alexia... Prologue

Author's Note: Some may, or may not like this story. I got this twisted idea in my head. I wanted to do a story like Once Upon An Apron, but I wanted to do it better. I wanted to do something terrible, something people wouldn't think of on a normal basis. I wanted to write something dark, lacking humor. Something unlike what I normally write. And if you notice, I normally write little stories that have humor. This story... doesn't have any humor. I originally intended this to be a one shot. One post, one chapter, that's it. Fin. But I just got so into writing this, it might be a little big longer than I intended. First chapter to be up, very soon.

Adrian and Alexia

Once upon a time, there was a girl. The girl was just like any other american girl... unless you knew about her dark secret. She was popular, she had all the friends in the world... but she wasn't happy. Her family was well off, when she was sixteen she got the BMW she wanted.... But she wasn't happy. She was a cheerleader, she was dating a football player... she was homecoming queen... But still, this girl wasn't happy.

Everyone around her was oblivious. Everyone except her older brother. Everyone around her thought she was the happiest, most carefree girl in the world. Everyone except her brother. Everyone thought she was a good little christan girl. Everyone... except her brother, whom was not a good little christan boy.

Which brings me to the boy. His name was Adrian, and he was everything a parent never wanted thier child to be. He got in fights, he stole, he got arrested, he went to Juvinille Hall. He got awful grades, but he was quite intelligent. Some people say he just didn't belong in that family, like he was adopted. Some people swore up and down he was. With his black hair and striking green eyes, he stood out in the family of Blondes. Especially in contrast to his sister, Alexia. They were a stark contrast. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Black hair, green eyes. The Goddess and The Devil, some joked. There was just something different about the boy.

But his sister Alexia, noticed this about Adrian. She noticed that he was different than her family. She noticed everything about Adrian. The way his dimples caved when he smiled, the look he gave when he was plotting something devious... She knew everything about her dear, dear Adrian. Everything. The look he gave when he was lying, when he was nervous... the curve of his inner thigh... she knew everything about hear Dear Adrian.

And Adrian knew everything there was to know about her. He'd gone where no boyfriend had gone before. He had seen that light in her eyes, and he'd seen her at her best... and her worst. Thier parents didn't know about thier special bond. They were surprised they got along so well. They were glad though... they thought that when they first brought him home... there would be trouble. But there was no trouble in the eyes of Adrian for Alexia.

They were quite the pair, those two. They lived in a small town, and there was much talk about the love they seemed to have for each other. Parents wished thier children got along as well as those two did. But no one really saw how they were together. Outside of the prying eyes. When they really wanted to be alone, they went to a bar a town over. No one knew them there, and they could act as they wished.

And here is where we find them. The real Adrian and Alexia...

End of Chapter One
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Pretty good opening, has the potential to turn into ALOT of things. Keep it going and you'll inspire me enough to post the rest of something you've been demanding.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Awesomesauce.

For once Im interested in a story in the fanfic forum.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm working on the first chapter now.

I had about 2 pages written yesterday, but I didn't like it, so I deleted it. I just got supreme writers block.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I read this in your other journal and I agree, it is interesting. I'll be checking back again XD

A word of advice from one struggling writer to the next, though: Don't erase/throw away/otherwise destroy your rough drafts. Even if you don't use any part of it for that story, you never know how reading it will inspire you in the same story, or others. Sometimes you can even take certain sentences that you like the sound of and use them elsewhere.

I Suck A Lot ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~ will become famous soon enough ~Shizuku~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 08:28 AM
    In my own little world ^.~ Dont worry i know where im going
    Threads

I so want to read more...hurry HURRY!!! Anyways... good, no, GREAT job...I can't wait for the rest!!!
    EGRACEQ MY TWIN...WATCH HER DANCE
    (MADE BY xXx Saisashi . Arashi xXx)
    Grrr. e.e
    Squee!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information