AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Cold/Stoic Character

Member Fennikusu13 is on a distinguished road Fennikusu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2006 04:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Cold/Stoic Character

Cold and stoic characters run rampant in anime, whether they be completely apathetic to everyone and everything else or cold enough that they never say anything kind to others. Or get really, frighteningly angry. Or they're just...icy.

My favorite stoic/cold character is going to have to be Hatori from Furuba. He's cold/stoic and appears to not care about his friends and family, but he serves as the family physician and is just generally kind through his actions instead of his words.

Who's your favorite and why?
    Wouldn't it be awesome just to come home and know that somewhere there's a monkey suited in armor, waiting to battle? -Dane Cook

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Thats easy, Guts from Berserk, Hes as mean and cold as they come.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Member Fennikusu13 is on a distinguished road Fennikusu13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2006 04:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_of_NI
    Thats easy, Guts from Berserk, Hes as mean and cold as they come.
    Ah, dude, I love berserk, and you've got yourself a point. btw, are you a marine? I'm part of a marine family, gotta love the connection.
    Wouldn't it be awesome just to come home and know that somewhere there's a monkey suited in armor, waiting to battle? -Dane Cook

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Zoro from One Piece
    Haseo from .hack//G.U.
    Susumu from Peacemaker Kurogane

Kind of a hard thread, considering stoic characters in anime and manga do tend to have a softer side to them when they are in private or amongst friends, either that, or they adapt from their icey personalities.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Sasuke, Roy Mustang and The guy off of SCRYED!!! sorry i don't know his name!!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Mihawk and Robin from One Piece, Guts from Berserk, Kyoshiro Mibu from Samurai Deeper Kyo, Itachi from Naruto, and Cloud Strife from Advent Children.

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Hm...my favorite so far would have to be Scar from FMA. He reminds me of Silas from The Da Vinci Code, the misguded, mislead, radical messenger of God, you know?

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Paul von Obsertein (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) is my favourite cold/stotic character. A man with ice cold eyes and an impassive expression that very rarely changes, a voice that rarely goves above a very queit speaking voice.

Also a man who passively observed an entire planet being wiped out by a nuclear attack. And deliberately hindered the prevention of the attack for political gain.

People seem to love to hate him, but I just love him.

Closed Thread

Thread Information