AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Animal Crossing

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

Default Animal Crossing

Who here likes Animal Crossing? I sure do!!
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

what's it about???
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Senior Member swordsman32 has a spectacular aura about swordsman32 has a spectacular aura about swordsman32's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 07:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by thecatsmeow
    what's it about???

it's about nothing in perticular, it' a game where you can set your own goals. oh, and i have both the game for ds and gc.

p.s. i'm typing in lower because the computer i'm using right now cant do caps.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

http://s8.bitefight.org/*************38026 <------ Click here if you dare ^^

Copy if you support ninjas XD

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love it. I almost completed the museum all I need is 10 more paintings .
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_crossing (for the person who asked, scroll down to gameplay.)

I remember I was pretty addicted to it, I really played the crap out of it when it came out. But if your not into those types of games then it can get way boring. I kept going though because I was determined to get all fish/bugs and furniture.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the Wii version, theres a lot of ideas still being thrown around but just having the game being wi-fi compatible will add a lot to it, especially for all those AC fans.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I love Animal Crossing, but I sometimes have cases where I don't play the game for a few months and then will go back to it. It's really addictive though I'd say.

penguins vhinnnn will become famous soon enough vhinnnn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 09:44 PM
    Threads

i played it alot bu after i got 10 of each frute tree i quit playing for some reason.
    ~\//-///\//\//\//\/~

(\ /)
    (o.o)

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Animal Crossing is good, but it gets kinda boring fast. You collect all this cool stuff and can't use half of it. The game can take place in real time, but it can't allow you to use your stuff. But I got over that, and just pimped my house like I wanted to. But one thing disappointed me more than anything else, YA CAN'T BE AN ANIMAL! When I first saw the game I was like "yeah, I'mma be a wolf, or a Rhino or something". Sure enough, and an ordinary human with huge eyes.

I heard the Wii version fixes that, and also allows you to use more of the things you own. I hope they go more indepth with character customizations though, like add skills to things like fishing, bug catching, etc. Or allow you to keep your job at Nook's Cranny instead of losing it once your done. I dunno, I just rambled incoherantly for awhile now, but thats my two cents. Bottomline, good game especially since you get a free memory card, which you can use for other games if you hate Animal Crossing

Member Thealalas will become famous soon enough Thealalas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 06:38 AM
    Threads

Awesome game i love it cos its so detailed like when its 25th december (real life) its that ingame and u get presents, same wit easter and stuff, defiantly cool game

Thealalas

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

this game is awesome i was unable to stop playing at one point,i would suggest it to anyone looking for a good time
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

munky munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 04:10 PM
    Threads

That game was so much fun I was very addicted to it I couldnt stop playing it for days

$$MoNeYmAkEr$$ SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point SamNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

i love animal crossing. it is kinda boring after awhile but it's still fun. I have so much bells right now. more than a million!

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

Its fun i enjoy playing it

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I love Animal Crossing; it's like The Sims, but much cuter. I love catching all the different fish and bugs; the residents are all adorable.

A must-have for anyone who owns a GameCube.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 03:11 PM
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

Does anyone have any advice for growing trees? Every time I plant one, it dies.
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

Closed Thread

Thread Information