AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter

The Hyperactive Freak Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Winter

Something that I thought at the top of my head. xD

It's 12 in the night
    I watch outside my window sleeply
    Waitting for the first snowfall to happen
    I notice small specks of white fall down
    I rub my eye's then I look again..
    It was only a dream.
    I try to keep my eye's open as I wait
    I hear the clock going tick tock tick tock
    My eye's start to get droopy
    No! I must stay awake
    I rest my chin on the window sill then..
    Could It be what I've been waitting for?
    I watch in amazement as the snow slowly fall's down to the ground
    I quickly ran outside with only socks and my PJ's and start to play in the snow
    I lay down in the snow and start to make a snow angel
    Mhmm, I look up in the sky and smile
    Ah, The first day of winter has come
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-18-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: removed text color

"You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, you'll shag and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's *****, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." - Spike towards Buffy and Angel.

Please help poor Temari get her rep back up ;_;

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

It's pretty good if you thought of it from the top of your head, But if you like writing, I know you will improve.

Senior Member halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 12:45 PM
    Threads

its good kept up the hard work
    The fruits of the spirit are love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithful ness,gentleness and self-control.against such things there is no law.
    Gal. 5:22-23.

if you want to join my family just pm me,family is now
    in my journal
    sig made by Sailor Lunar Eclipse

lovely priestess kagome INULOVERGIRL is on a distinguished road INULOVERGIRL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 04:52 PM
    in my own world with inuyasha ,ed,naruto,sasuke,mugen,and shinji^_^
    Threads

Wink

loved the poem it really reminds me of how anxious i get when it's winter.....i want it to be winter already o i can drink hot chocolate and be cozy.....anyway i kind'a doz<ed of there sorry but anyways great poem i luv it
    friendz i think you noticed i'm not on very often...well it's cuz i'm quitting AF hope you miss me!!^^anyways farewell!!!!!!!!!!!

my pics take a look^^

The Hyperactive Freak Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari is infamous around these parts Temari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Thanks you guys for havin the time to read my poem, that was not my best. But my best poem would have to be called "Always Be there" I don't remember if I posted it up or not, I'll have to check. But thank's again for the compliments. ^^

"You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, you'll shag and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's *****, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." - Spike towards Buffy and Angel.

Please help poor Temari get her rep back up ;_;

Senior Member dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

Pretty Cool! Nice poem! Good Job! Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information