AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Karma

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Karma

Karma, they say a greater force decides if you do evil, evil things will happen to you. If you do good, good things will happen to you. I don't believe in Karma, or I never used too. But the events of the past 5 days have changed my mind on the subject. I just spent 5 count em 5 days downloading the mai hime series via bittorrent. It finished 10 minutes ago. Happy that after waiting so patiently that I could watch Mai hime i pulled up the program and pressed play. It came in and i heard the voices of some characters. Words poped up on the screen. Can you guess what it said. No you can't? This was what the subtitles read.

Ah. Gracias, Hermanita. No what i said. WHATT!!! I SPENT 5 DAYS DOWNLOADING A SHOW WITH SPANISH SUBTITLES!!! I CAN'T READ SPANISH AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND JAPENESE.

Well my little rant is at an end. I truly believe what does not kill you will only make you stronger. And a lesson comes out of everymistake. That lesson is. "Don't download anything without reading the details first." Also Torrent should be done one episode at a time.

(P.S. The site was in english so i assumed so would the subtitles.)

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

I believe in Karma a bit. But so far, it only works when I do bad things. Rarely does anything good happen when I do something good. But I can't say nothing good ever happens when I do good things, its just not was frequent as the bad.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Probably cause when something good happens to you, you can't tell anything happened and you notice the bad.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

Karma has never helped nor hust me in the past but i still believe in it.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Senior Member JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

Yeah that happen for me too I DownLoaded Fafner all of the Ova series and the same thing happen for me too, But I had to wait about 4 and 1/2 day's for me though. So I know how u feel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowloman
    Karma, they say a greater force decides if you do evil, evil things will happen to you. If you do good, good things will happen to you. I don't believe in Karma, or I never used too. But the events of the past 5 days have changed my mind on the subject. I just spent 5 count em 5 days downloading the mai hime series via bittorrent. It finished 10 minutes ago. Happy that after waiting so patiently that I could watch Mai hime i pulled up the program and pressed play. It came in and i heard the voices of some characters. Words poped up on the screen. Can you guess what it said. No you can't? This was what the subtitles read.

Ah. Gracias, Hermanita. No what i said. WHATT!!! I SPENT 5 DAYS DOWNLOADING A SHOW WITH SPANISH SUBTITLES!!! I CAN'T READ SPANISH AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND JAPENESE.

Well my little rant is at an end. I truly believe what does not kill you will only make you stronger. And a lesson comes out of everymistake. That lesson is. "Don't download anything without reading the details first." Also Torrent should be done one episode at a time.

(P.S. The site was in english so i assumed so would the subtitles.)
    Image innapropriate.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL HANDS LEVEL 2 BATTLE STATIONS!
    Tolle: Milly, that was great!

Athrun has finally found proof that his late friend Nicol was…

A band geek!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o well i got another torrent as soon as it speed up ill have it in no time none of the oav's are on this one. If it doesn't work ill download dub off limewire.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha-HA! You got screwed good by your own foolishness! Excuse me while I wag.

*WAG*

Just because you acted like an idiot doesn't mean that karma exists. Personally, I believe in that what comes.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe that Karma exists, not as a metaphysical or mystical force, but as a psychological effect. Every action you take has a counter-effect. It's like in mechanics, you can't push something without it pushing back on your hand. Though the psychological effect roughly equivalent of karma isn't always as instant, or in equal measure: Some times nothing happens, and other times the counter-force is twice as strong.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Eh, I really don't believe in karma. Life isn't a movie; bad guys don't always get their due, and good guys don't always get their rewards.

Just because something bad happens to you, doesn't necessarily mean you've been a bad little boy or girl. Same for being good. Stuff just happens. Coincedience, perhaps, but not fate.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Eh, I really don't believe in karma. Life isn't a movie; bad guys don't always get their due, and good guys don't always get their rewards.

Just because something bad happens to you, doesn't necessarily mean you've been a bad little boy or girl. Same for being good. Stuff just happens. Coincedience, perhaps, but not fate.
    Couldn't Say it better myself.

Closed Thread

Thread Information