AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue-Eyed Princess

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Blue-Eyed Princess

It has been a while,
    Since you pierced my skin,
    It has been a while,
    Since I last saw my friend.
    I missed you, darling,
    You already know,
    I missed you, cutie,
    So, please don’t go.
    The best thing I had,
    Then you went away,
    You’re stuck in my head,
    I hope you’re here to stay.
    Your laugh makes me red,
    Your tear makes me blue,
    Color me pink,
    My heart still beats for you.
    I dreamt of your sweet sigh,
    I waited oh so long,
    I dreamt of your blue eyes,
    Is that so wrong?
    Cute and energetic,
    I know that you rule,
    Most people think I’m pathetic,
    But you think I’m cool.
    Still “Your Sanctuary”,
    Still your pride,
    December to January,
    I promise to stay by your side.
    You have your own life,
    I wish I were there,
    California dream girl,
    Let down your hair.
    Blue-eyed princess,
    I wish you were hear,
    Once, I was stressed,
    But now, I have no fear.
    My Blue-eyed Princess,
    Descend from above,
    With confidence, I confess,
    So share in my love.
    Lips of an angel,
    Hold me tonight,
    Lips of a goddess,
    Share in my plight.
    Your darkest secrets,
    You can share with me,
    And your darkest fantasies,
    Will come to be.
    So, Blue-eyed Princess,
    Descend from above,
    I need something to caress,
    So share in my love.

----------------------------------------

This poem is for my best friend. I wanted to wait for her to come back online, so I can ask her if she even has blue-eyes, but I got impatient and just said what the hey. So, here it is. My best poem ever? Probably, but that's not sayin' much.

Enjoy or whatever.
    Last edited by Music Fiend; 07-20-2006 at 02:32 PM.

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

I really liked it!

It was a tad confusing at times, but I thought it was very cute!

Your tear makes me blue
    I THINK it should be "Your tears make me blue"... just because one hardly has ONE tear XD It really works either way though so no worries!

Well done! I havnt read any of your other stuff I dont think, but this was very well written! I cant wait to see what the person you wrote it for thinks!

<33

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much, Treyu! As for the "Your tear makes me blue" line, I was actually thinking of using the same line as you gave me ("Your tears make me blue"). However, when you look at the line "Your laugh makes me red", "laugh" is singular. I wanted to make "tear" singular, as well, so the lines would match up. Otherwise, I would have put:

Your laughs make me red
    Your tears make me blue

It doesn't really make sense, you see. But anyway, thank you for the comment, and I'll be sure to show it to her...whenever she returns. Let's just hope that she actually has blue eyes, though, or the poem won't really connect. XD

I shall eat your pies :3 suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky has a brilliant future suky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2007 01:32 PM
    Threads

*claps childishly* It was, it was, it was.....I forgot the word ><. It was one of your best poems chris. I really loved it, it had rhytem and a nice flow with the words. *pats* Great job, and keep it up.
    Eat my shorts and I'll eat your pies! -devours-
    See?-->INFO you do? are you a newbie? then CLICK!
    (Thanks Nespa)

Love is something precious that can hurt, but also bring u the most important person in your life, so please don't take it for granted is someone says they love u.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, thank you, suky! I wish that I knew how to utilize my vocabulary better, when it comes to poetry, but I was particularly excited about this poem, because I knew that it was better than most of the garbage that I had done before.

Member Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads

Post Very good poem:) yah!

This Poem is good. Though, it makes me think do you want this perason to be more more than a friend? Don't get mad though, it's just a sweat poem but how it was lead on at times that's all.
    ://Logg-in
    > > > naomidancing/********> >
    ://Transmission received
    ://Downloading area
    ://Downloading complete
    > > > Welcome to "The World" < < <
    He he, I wish I had HMD (head monted dislaps/ headset) so I can really be in "The World". humm.. one day I'll have enough to buy the new kind, it's much safer and well lets face it better.

Member Jake♥Tachy will become famous soon enough Jake♥Tachy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 11:07 PM
    You'll always find me with the one and only women I love, my Tachy♥♥♥
    Threads

suky, sweety you scare me at times. So you're Chris? you sure are a great writer, and like my tachy said nice flow with the words, besides how can you even write poems, I'm such a stud at it. Great job, I liked the poem and keep writing kid, you got talent.

Yeah I know, I'm cheesy <=D, but hey I'm in love.

It was scary at first, but I know when I hold him/her in my arms, it will be one of the happiest days in my life, my child.

<----You know you love him, so come on now lets do the happy dance! woohoo!

Senior Member halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 12:45 PM
    Threads

good job tehAnimeFreak101 i hope you do another poem
    The fruits of the spirit are love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithful ness,gentleness and self-control.against such things there is no law.
    Gal. 5:22-23.

if you want to join my family just pm me,family is now
    in my journal
    sig made by Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidancing
    This Poem is good. Though, it makes me think do you want this perason to be more more than a friend? Don't get mad though, it's just a sweat poem but how it was lead on at times that's all.
    Hmm...you do pose any interesting question, though. We are best friends, for sure, but...well, it's a little tough to explain. We aren't together or anything like that, but I do have some feelings for her. It's strictly friendship, though, at this point.

Jake♥Tachy: Ah, and so you are Jake? I appreciate the compliments. It takes me a long time to do a good poem, so it certainly isn't an effortless process, but I do enjoy it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information