AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Fire Inside

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A Fire Inside

Last week i got there new album "december underground" and was shocked and disaponted this has to be one of the worst albums in history from pop punk "miss murder" to attemped screamo "Kill Caustic" i laughed through most of the album as i can see every 12 and 13 yearold singing there heart out and calling it REAL emo and punk and a masterpeace.

Well my real rant is about just how good afi actually are i first got "black sails in the sunset" and it is one of THE best albums i own. There style of east-bay hardcore and punk is brutal. that is one album i recomend you get

I just really hope they dont turn into another panic at the disco or fall out boy or god help us Greenday

any old afi fans out there???

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

To the batcave, Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2007 01:23 PM
    Threads

I like Afi, And your right. The album is a bit dissapointing.
    (If i spelled that right)
    I like some of thier other Albums.
    Like "Very Proud of ya.","Answer that and stay fashionable",
    and "Black sails in the sunset." (Omg that album rocks!),And "Days of the Phoenix","Sing the sorrow"

The DecemberUnderground Album wasn't(At all) what i expected. The only songs i like is "The Interview" and "Kiss and control"

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The DecemberUnderground Album wasn't(At all) what i expected. The only songs i like is "The Interview" and "Kiss and control"
    i like the part in kiss and control the spoken word part " hold me and tell me we will burn like stars"

all afi old albums are great even sing the sorrow (which a lot of fans disliked due to the goth image the band took) was brilliant

like i said i just dont want people thinking all afi is like miss murder

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

To the batcave, Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant is infamous around these parts Batman's Assistant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That part was the best! XD

But i kinda get annoyed by "Miss Murder" if i hear it too much..
    Don't you?

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ i want to kill the radio station near me they play that song like 11 times a day =[

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They do abuse the song. X_x
    Oh well. all you can do is change the radio station or just ignore. Ignore..
    XD Ignore!
    I'd rather they play "Girls not grey" than "Miss Murder"

Fast_As_Fire Fan
    Gan Fan
    Wonderwice Fan
    MaGeaX~ Fan
    jump_for_luck77 Fan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

girls not grey is a evil evil evil EVIL song it had me humming that tune for days!!!!!

great song tho =]

Bleed black is prob my fav

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

OH just wait a second, you people are not in any postion to say anything about AFI, you don't even understand what the whole album was about, look you have to be in the shoes of someone that has been listenning to them from the start, in my belief each new album is better then the last one, you have to have a certain ear for music to truely grasp the conscept, and you claim to be fans of AFI, yet you say bad things about them, true fans would never do that.

my closing statement is " Shut the hell up and stop whinging, your a loser to buy the album in the first place, if all your going to do is whinge about it "
    Last edited by Darrmyth; 07-22-2006 at 01:24 AM.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my closing statement is " Shut the hell up and stop whinging, your a loser to buy the album in the first place, if all your going to do is whinge about it "
    That hurt =[

A certain ear for music???, The new album is Not nearly as musicly talented as the older ones its bar and power chords with basic drum beats, The ONLY remdeming factor is the lyrics.

i got the new album because ive been a fan of afi since i was 12 and bad reping me with the term "loser" clearly shows you are about 12 so come back when you can grasp the consept of good music and dont just like a catchy song

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Member xo_Sango can only hope to improve xo_Sango's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 08:48 PM
    Threads

Wink

Wow, i love them ^^ Theier new CD is very wonderful Geez, just to hear Davie's voice is.....heaven But, you know, i'm not the only one!

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

December Underground = Terrible.
    Sing The Sorrow = Not Terrible, Not Great. It has its songs.
    Black Sails In The Sunset = Killer.
    The Art of Drowning = Awesome.

And so on in that fashion.
    Everything before Sing The Sorrow was pretty good, and STS itself was okay, but December Underground is a terrible album. Horrible.

Plus, AFI themselves are some stuck up jerks. If you've ever seen them in concert, you will probably know what I'm talking about.

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

i agree with you totlly man there new album was a total dissapointment ... mit was sad .. i hate it when one of your favourite bands produces a crap album..
    but it has happend alot in the past like what happend to green day??
    insomniac, dookie, nimrod....then crap
    hopfully they make a better album next though that dosent cover up there bad one
    it will never be forgotten...
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro

Plus, AFI themselves are some stuck up jerks. If you've ever seen them in concert, you will probably know what I'm talking about.
    I saw them back in May, when they wrere at an anual music festival held by a local radio station. I didn't get that impression from the band, though. Anyway, I enjoyed Decemberundeground personally, but I do find their earlier music is a bit more entertaining.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

To me i guess that part was really good.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

the music is ok, but i dont like them that much at all
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

Closed Thread

Thread Information