AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Which Video Game Do You Think Takes The Longest To Complete?

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yeah, Star Ocen: Till the End of Time is probably the longest RpG Game that I've ever played. So many sidequests and sub stories.

There's also Final Fantasy Series. Also has a long gaming time.

Member Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

For the PS: The Legend of Dragoon (it comes w/ all four disks and it took me forever to beat)

For the PS2: .hack series 1-4 (I have 250 hours on it and still haven't completely beaten it)

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

elderscrolls

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

it's a tossup between ff x and ff xii because of the serious amounts of leveling up you have to do to complete side quests. I think I have 180+ hours into twelve, and at least 200+ hours in ten

I'm not even going to go into the level of annoyance in trying to get 100% complete in 10-2.. but I don't remember the hours on that one.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Disgaea 2 .Damn thats long .

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion IF you try to beat EVERYTHING, it took my one friend almost 300 hours, maybe more, to do it.

If not that then probably Legend of Dragoon, maybe FFVII, just cause theres so much extra materia in it that you can get, and mastering enemy skill can take a while (if you do it the convential way....)
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Junior Member reihimura is on a distinguished road reihimura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 05:41 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say, most defiantly any of the Final Fantasy games =o

Sennen ko ha sagashiteru
    The Millennium Earl is searching...
    Daijina hearto sagashiteru
    He is searching for a precious heart,
    Anata ha atari tashikameyo
    Let's check to see if you are it...

Member FaceKillah will become famous soon enough FaceKillah will become famous soon enough FaceKillah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 10:15 AM
    Threads

Haven't played it, but I think the Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Gotta be.... my friend says it takes forever. For what I have played, I'd say Elder Scrolls: Morrowind or Oblivion

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Umm....pretty much Star Ocean. Even if you rush through without sidequests, you still won't finish that quick. But for me, the longest game right now is Tales of Abyss with sidequest playing, on the second playthrough. It's really hard finishing it completely
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Riku of the heartless RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 07:45 PM
    Threads

i would say harvest moon and the final fantasy series exept x-2 that one was short(to me) yeah maybe im just not good at the game but i doubt that becuase im really good
    i have been playing harvest moon for 3 years
    and its not like i dont uns=derstand it
    here are my reasons
    1.i get got up in other games
    2. i spend so much time with famil on the game(and real life)
    3. i always forgot what i did last so i have to go threw EVERYTHING just to rember

sorry if this was a long annoying post

if you want your own ninja info card(like your own naruto card as if you were a really a ninja) just e-mail me with the details or ill explain the junk to you and ill make you one

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Xenosaga because of the loooooooooooooooooong FMV's.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

Probebly Unlimited Saga. First of, it sucks like hell so you won't even want to play it. Second of, the battle system is terrible. Its almost completely random. Just trust me, if you never played it, your lucky.
    Sig no longer in development...

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Tales of Symphonia was pretty long to beat, but if you're talking about actually completing, then I'd have to go with Animal Crossing. It take years without using codes or cheating somehow with the clock or passwords. Thats my theory
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Star Ocean: Till The End of Time..
    too many sub quests and stuff if you want to totally complete all of it..
    Harvest Moon...
    mostly if it takes too many.. kind of boring things and works..
    and FFX-2..
    coz my brother havent finished it yet fully complete..

Junior Member StrifeCloud is on a distinguished road StrifeCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 06:45 AM
    Threads

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time
    Final Fantasy VII, IX, X
    Xenosaga I,II,III
    Grandia I,II,III
    Legend of Zelda (ALL of Them were really long with 100% completion)
    All of those were very long 80+ hours for each for 100% completion.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Why's everyone listing Star Ocean Till the End of Time? It's hardly a long game. Unless of course you actually watch all the talking, but if you're counting that then Xenosaga takes the cake.

Now Star Ocean The Second Story, now that's a long game 2 complete. Let's see, 70+ endings, multiple party combinations (You have to go through the game at least twice to try out all the characters), and also a Voice Collection. In terms of 100% completion, the Voice Collection is almost impossible to complete without several play-throughs. In fact, I have played the game several dozen times and I am still missing about 200 voices. Voices are all the battle cries and voices you hear in the battles. Ant that's a lot.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Banned Forum / Chat hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 08:52 AM
    Threads

For me it was; Ghost in the shell. "Stand alone complex".

Most of it was hard to understand at first, for me the game is very complicated.

Junior Member StrifeCloud is on a distinguished road StrifeCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 06:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    For me it was; Ghost in the shell. "Stand alone complex".

Most of it was hard to understand at first, for me the game is very complicated.
    I agree that Stand Alone Comple had a very confusing storyline but i dont think it took that long to complete.....there wasnt that many sidequest either.....it was pretty much straight forward game you beat a level they explained random bits of storyline then you continued to next level
    unlike FF games you didnt have much room to use your imagination in "Stand Alone complex" (although it was a fun game...i still like the Anime better though)

Senior Member Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

Neverwinter Nights : p i almost got addicted and than it stopped and i was saved, hehe kiddin, but shure did took a lot of my time.

Junior Member Teh_Zero is on a distinguished road Teh_Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 02:03 AM
    Threads

Tales of the Abyss, 30 hours or so, the puzzles in ToS and ToA are EASY! but for you ppl... I'm geussing.... 500+ hours w/ just the Ice Puzzle and the whole lightning seal... -.-
    Is it just me or has nintendo gone perverted...? I mean.... come on.... "Touching is good"? "Wii"?

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

Final Fantasy was one of the most longest games I played, quite annoying too, but so fun to play, basically RPG's are the longest games that take so long to play.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

Member Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 03:26 PM
    Threads

Default Oh me oh my.

The halo games.
    Soul Calibur.
    DOA
    Pokemon?

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

dont laugh ok

Kingdom hearts 1 and 2
    Pokemans the digimon games that are like rpg's FF ALL OF THEM,and i hate to say it but All the Dragonballz games i MEAN ALL OF THEM

Senior Member .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I dont wanna tell

Pokemon.
    You have to get everything to complete it.

D.Gray-Man Quote-
    "My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9

Member yamichik is on a distinguished road yamichik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

I still haven't finished Star Ocean 3. Each of the Xenosaga's took me about 70 hours, and Tales of the Abyss was about 50 hours with 3 people playing. Tales of Symphonia was about 75 hours with 3 people.
    *~ Don't judge me if you don't know me ~*

*~ Give me face ~*

Closed Thread

Thread Information