AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whice is your favorite anime romance?

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whice is your favorite anime romance?

A.Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask
    B.Bulma and Vegeta
    C.Miaka & Tamahome
    D.Ai & Yota
    E.Keitaro & ???
    F.Tenchi & his harem
    G.Spike & Julia
    H.Kaoru & Kenshin
    I.Some other lovely anime couple/who is this?

J. Naruto and Hinata
    K. Sasuke and Sakura
    Please tell me why you like this couple?
    Last edited by Chariza; 07-19-2006 at 02:06 PM.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Banned Forum / Chat nintendo/zelda=isTHEbest is an unknown quantity at this point nintendo/zelda=isTHEbest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 11:55 PM
    Threads

i say Naruto and hinata or bluma and vegeta.. one of them.. i like both of them.. but naruto and hinata arent super sayinas and kill. so i say Naruto and her are the best.....

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

I think Nina Sakura and Hiroki Tsujiai!!!Magical ones their the best. And then second Sakura and Lee!!
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

sasuke and sakura ( duhhhh )

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Usagi/Sailor Moon & Seya - were were a good couple. He really loved her and she had a small crush on him. He was much better than geeky Mamoru.

Vel - always lonely

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Cless and Mint or Chester and Arche. (tales of Phantasia.

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

I like Ootori-Shishido (PoT) couple! They really suit to each other!^^ And I dont care if that means they're gay. Hehe....
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

Senior Member Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 09:56 PM
    Threads

Since this is in the magic girl section, I'd say Haruka and Michiru from Sailor Moon. ^_^

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

shizuru and Natsuki from Mai Hime and Otome (they were in both)

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Manaka Junpei and Nishino Tsukasa from Ichigo 100% (It might just be that the complete submergence in the anime is still having after effects on me but...Argh, I can't resist! they're an adorable couple. Oh crap! Manliness is in jepordy! uh...uh...*chops off own arm and enlists in the army* yeahhh...

Naru Narusegawa and Urashima Keitaro

Minami Maho and Koyuki
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Majin Boo and Hercule
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    Manaka Junpei and Nishino Tsukasa from Ichigo 100% (It might just be that the complete submergence in the anime is still having after effects on me but...Argh, I can't resist! they're an adorable couple. Oh crap! Manliness is in jepordy! uh...uh...*chops off own arm and enlists in the army* yeahhh...
    You were for Nishino? I was one of the Tojou hopefuls, who was saddened by the ending.
    <_<* Maintains manliness by cutting off two fingers and eating a huge steak.*

Down to the point...
    Manaka Junei and Tojou Aya
    Minami Maho and Tanaka Koyuki
    Kokoro and whats-his-face from Aishiteruze Baby...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

H.Kaoru & Kenshin .... thier cute... well thats all though.. hehee ^^;;

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    You were for Nishino? I was one of the Tojou hopefuls, who was saddened by the ending.
    I was for toujo to man the ending sucked.

Junior Member Lady Lumiere is on a distinguished road Lady Lumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 03:14 AM
    Threads

id say inuyasha and kagome
    Hello im Lumiere ,
    im a person lookin for a family and couple more friends so just ask and i will probly say yes.also if you need help i will kindly assist you in anyway

Senior Member ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

J. Naruto and Hinata I think they look cute together ^^ <3 naruto _= Drool =_

Junior Member Lady Lumiere is on a distinguished road Lady Lumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 03:14 AM
    Threads

i guess but still inu and kag

Junior Member Jupi-Chan will become famous soon enough Jupi-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 02:37 PM
    Threads

A) sailormoon and texudo

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Is this thread supposed to be in either Romance anime section or General anime section? I think I've posted one already with disame topic title. Uh...well, to answer your question here are my list of favorite romance anime series.

1.Tohru and Kyo (Fruits Basket)
    2. Souske and Chidori(Full Metal Panic)
    3. Souichiro and Yuki(Kare Kano)
    4. Miaka and Tamahome(Fushigi Yuugi)
    5. Hideki and Chi (Chobits)

^^
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 09-03-2006 at 07:24 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Senior Member ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord is a jewel in the rough ryuu_underworld_overlord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

hey what about Alucard and Victoria {from hellsing}

Junior Member -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings- is a splendid one to behold -Broken Wings-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:33 AM
    Threads

Naruto and Hinata because they look so cute together.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

~*Tear Drop from the heven*~
    --Broken wings fallen angel--
    ♥Kawaii & Sweet♥
    ---->

I Love my Hamster,Fuzzy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    <_<* Maintains manliness by cutting off two fingers and eating a huge steak.*

Down to the point...
    Manaka Junei and Tojou Aya
    Minami Maho and Tanaka Koyuki
    Kokoro and whats-his-face from Aishiteruze Baby...
    Yeah, I was for nishino >_>

Out of all the girls in ichigo 100%, she was my favorite because of how Genuine she seemed compared to the other girls (Satsuki was just kind of...hmm...shallow? And she interfered with all relationships, toujo and Nishino). Maybe it's just because I have a thing for Short haired cute girls in real life too...

uh...

*Saws off Foot and climbs a mountain*
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's virtually non-existent (though still a bit possible), but Kikyou and Kagome so Pwns all! XD I also very much like Hyuuga Hinata and Uzumaki Naruto!

uummm.... Kyou Sohma and Kagura Sohma

Yuki Sohma and Tohru Honda

Kisa Sohma and Hiro Sohma. (YAY KISA!! YAY HIRO!!)

uuummm.... I could make a list that may lead some to suicidal tendencies so... I'll stop here for now...

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

How does this relate to magical girls? There's a whole section dedicated to romance anime.

Member dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 07:56 AM
    Threads

miNe iS raNma aNd aKaNe..
    tHey're nOt juSt qUite gOOD tOgether,
    tHey aBsOluteLY maTch eaCh oTher!!~
    tHeire tAndeM is reaLLy Great aNd hiLLariOus..
    tHeir sTory, aLtHough loNg,
    is eNjOyaBle..
    i Love tHe bOth oF tHem..

dHaRmA
    laWs oF liFe
    ..++loOkiNg fOr a riGhteOus lOveR aNd fAmiLy..juSt pM me..++..

Closed Thread

Thread Information