AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Annivarsary!!

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Annivarsary!!

This is my one year annivarsary here on AF!!! I wanted to thank all my friends & Fam for keeping me online longer than I would have stayed on by myself.

Thank you!!!!
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Happy anniversary Gadreall, hope you have many more!
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

Congrats
    I have to wait till December *grumble grumble*
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

's ok. Thanks for replying!!

btw, reps just fer posting!! enjoy!!
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I think this is spam, but congrats by the way, but please people don't make threads just beacause you finaly have a # of posts or years here unless your going to ask people about it I think.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Lol. Congrats, but it won't add up to me... I've been here since... it was either 1999 or 2000 ((or maybe 1998?... I don't remember)), I just rejoined ((was Usagi_Chanz)). But anyways, congrats. ^.~

And yeah, this will prolly get closed.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

If you wanted to celebrate, maybe you could have put that in your journal or signature. But these topics aren't allowed as its pretty much just spam...

C L O S E D.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information