AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weapons

Totally Better Than You Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Weapons

A long time ago, before the wars and all, weapons were used for hunting and protection. But now, we're basically using them just to kill.. With no absolute reason other than to have fun doing it, or to threaten.. :/ Geez. Can't we all just get along? Our civilization had grown to need weapons in many ways.. ]:

I don't know.. What do you guys think about guns, knives, nuclear bombs, ect? I don't think they're neccessary. But, violence will never cease to exist.. :/
    「ずっと愛してる、カイル。。。」
    "There is always a way to save yourself."

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

Weapons are completely pointless. I mean, why bother with war? I often find my self wondering, if the leaders had a nice heart to heart chat instead of blowing each others brains out, the world might be a better place.

. . . . God, I really was thinking deep when I wrote this, now I have a headache
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Weapons are awesome. I love guns and knives and especially bombs.

Can't we all get along? Are you nuts? With so many diversities and hostilities and different ways of thought... or opinions, people are always going to have strife with eachother.. And that's where our lovely friend Petey Pistol comes in.

You do not think they are necessary? So if the US completely disarmed its missles and bombs, disbanded it's military and took all the guns in the country and melted them down ... how long before you think someone attacks? How long before the terrorists go absolutely nuts and do as they wish?

Pacifists will forever be at the mercy of the predators. Their sheeps bleating sounds nice and all but does little to stop the jaws of the wolf from wringing its neck.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, before the Pointy Stick™ was invented, all mankind loved each other unconditionally. Damn you, Pointy Stick™... damn yoooooou!!!

I'm sure you'd refuse to admit that Violence Against One's Own Kind is a survival instinct, made to preserve ones genetic stock and decrease completion for resources. It's natural as all get-out among a great many species, Humans included. The sad part is that most humans blindly follow their instincts and refuse to think about the greater good of the species. And because they don't, many people have to suffer.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A long time ago, before the wars and all, weapons were used for hunting and protection.
    Please. So cavemen lived in perfect harmony with each other? The people who lived a mile away that stole your kills all the time were friends? You said protection, they weren't just protecting from the sabertoothed tigers.

Weapons are completely pointless. I mean, why bother with war? I often find my self wondering, if the leaders had a nice heart to heart chat instead of blowing each others brains out, the world might be a better place.
    When ever you find La-La Land, mail me a postcard so I can smack the inhabitants with the cold baseball bat of reality. We can't just talk it out, namely because when the fighting starts, no one wants to talk about it. The bully at school who pushes you around doesn't want to talk about it. He's jus not interested. Which is why your philosophy fails.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ARGH! Why can't some people be postitive!
    I'm not saying that I live in lalalaland. I'm just saying that only idiots start wars. And no, I don't think cave men were lovely peacekeepers who made daisy chains.
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Wait so your are saying the ignorant angry harry caveman were kind to one another. Hell no! They fought over terratory, woman, and food. The used spears as weapons to kill. Then it evolved to swords, the catapluts, then bow and arrows, and ect. Yeah weapons are a neccessity. We can't really get the recuired food for us without food. As in animals are fast so we need weapons except for cows, yeah that would be easy. Anyway, sure weapons have gotten out of hand, like the a-bomb, but that actually was a giant help to end the war and to show who's boss. Yeah weapons are great, and we need them.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-chan
    ARGH! Why can't some people be postitive!
    I'm not saying that I live in lalalaland. I'm just saying that only idiots start wars. And no, I don't think cave men were lovely peacekeepers who made daisy chains.
    Heheh.. Your "idiot" is another countrys "hero" and vice versa.

Also show me your proof that weapons a long time ago were used for hunting and protection cause thats BS. They were used for the same reasons they are now:

1. Political power/influence
    2. Resources
    3. Territory

The only thing that has changed is the scope and magnitude of the weapons. You ARE living in a typical pacifistic wonderland where everyone is hand in hand under a glowing sun.

A nice heart to heart chat? Give me a break. Good luck doing that with such types as Usama, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Saddam, Stalin, Hitler, Napolean, Khan, Kim Jong-Il and well the list goes on. Ten bucks says you're killed for your beliefs.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm just saying that only idiots start wars.
    That's messed up. I mean, Hitler wasn't an idiot. Demented, that's a given, but not an idiot. War was the solution to Germany's economical problems. Yes, I realize that his idea was to destroy an entire race, but hey, let's not take things to eye-level.

And to the starter of this thread, weapons are still doing the exact same job they did in the earlier days that you claim they were only used protection and resource gathering. People still hunt deer and whatnot, and they also own guns for protection as well. Not to mention that these dangerous, deadly weapons that you chide away from are the very things that bought many people's freedom. Thanks for trying to sound smart, but you failed in the sense that you didn't think things through.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I assume you're from the USA. You think weapons shouldn't be used and we should all get along? Ok, well then guess what!? WE HAVE NO UNITED STATES! We're still colonies under England. A war bought us our freedom, and we didn't hurl pies at the english to win.

Like Faceless said, you tried too hard to sound smart without getting your opinions in order.

Weapons are necessary, end of story. And before wars happen, we do talk things through. Foreign Policy and the UN weren't created because we were bored.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey look someone got decensitized by political bias liberal activtists. Look liberals advertise that guns kill people. Since when can an inanimate object kill. Yeah thought so haha. Anyway, guns have been a neccessity over time. They have protected our homes, put food on our tables, protected our coutry. And al you have to say is that they kill people. Yeah small price to pay, but i am willing to pay that price.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Of course we need weapons. Not only because war is human nature, but we also need them for when...
    -Hell runs out of room and the dead walk the earth. The dead won't reason.
    -Beings from another world/another plain of existance attack.
    -Cthulhu awakens from his eternal slumber.

Just a few examples.
    Also, Without weapons, I would have nothing to collect. My life would thus be boring.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Without weapons, I would have nothing to collect. My life would thus be boring.
    Mine too ;.;
    And yes, the dead won't reason. Or will they...>,>?

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, sorry if i pissed anyone off

I'm sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (flees imaginary angry mob)

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

This world will always have weapons, even if they weren't being used agressively they would exist as a fail-safe.

And when you think about it, the most dangerous weapons are the words people can speak. Everyone can use them to humiliate, upset manipulate etc. Think about how many times you've used words to hurt someone, think about how many people in this world can speak, think about the number of powerful people in the world... and then think about the actual possibility of peace.

Its not going to happen

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Mankind has been subject to violence since the beginning. They used to kill each other with spears, now they do it with guns.

Personally, I like weapons. If someone was to threaten me, I would appreciate having something to defend myself with.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

. . . . God, I really was thinking deep when I wrote this, now I have a headache
    Wars are not pointless, they serve an integral role in strengthening humanity. Whenever two humans battle to the death, our collective gene pool strengthens.

However, let's wage warfare under that premise, not the fairytales we're being fed by the government today.

Quote Originally Posted by Masali
    I assume you're from the USA. You think weapons shouldn't be used and we should all get along? Ok, well then guess what!? WE HAVE NO UNITED STATES! We're still colonies under England. A war bought us our freedom, and we didn't hurl pies at the english to win.
    How do you expect the British Empire to be a colonial power without weapons? How are they going to colonize anything? Subjugating large parts of the world by threatening to pour a kettle of hot tea at them?

There would be no humanity at all, the ice age would kill us, lacking the weapons to kill mammoths for food and clothing.
    Last edited by Eris; 09-23-2006 at 02:01 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Personally, I hate weapons in general. Guns, swords, anything.
    My hatred, though, is unsubstantiated. Weapons are protecting us, the U.S., from terrorists invading.
    Figuring out whether or not you like weapons is like trying to count the stars.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko
    Personally, I hate weapons in general. Guns, swords, anything.
    My hatred, though, is unsubstantiated. Weapons are protecting us, the U.S., from terrorists invading.
    Figuring out whether or not you like weapons is like trying to count the stars.
    Terrorists invading? Do you have any idea how many these terrorists would have to be to invade something as big as the US. Seriously, it's just such a silly notion trying to invade half a continent.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member neptis.berac.arcos will become famous soon enough neptis.berac.arcos will become famous soon enough neptis.berac.arcos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 01:42 PM
    Threads

well what i think of them is that guns are completly unnesisery> whare is the honer is shoting som one in the back or from a distance. that is a completly dishoner and cowerdes> i my self would prefer to fight with my fists(i do karaty)(non armed combat created by munks) or bu the youse of the most honarable whepon in existsnce
    the katana. what i beleve is that if you want to fight someone then do it face to face and with equal wheponery or skills, uther wise it is pointles as you will not now wither you wone the fight due to skills or . Whither it was due to some one giving up.

thats my opinion.

neptis

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by neptis.berac.arcos
    well what i think of them is that guns are completly unnesisery> whare is the honer is shoting som one in the back or from a distance. that is a completly dishoner and cowerdes> i my self would prefer to fight with my fists(i do karaty)(non armed combat created by munks) or bu the youse of the most honarable whepon in existsnce
    the katana. what i beleve is that if you want to fight someone then do it face to face and with equal wheponery or skills, uther wise it is pointles as you will not now wither you wone the fight due to skills or . Whither it was due to some one giving up.

thats my opinion.

neptis

Jesus Christ in heaven, lose the weaboo logic.
    You take martial arts? So do marines, navy seals, and green berets.
    The katana is the most honorable weapon? What about other blades such as Rapier's and tai chi swords?
    Also, saying the Katana is the most honorable weapon created is BS. A sword holds no honor, it's not alive. It's a peice of metal, a tool used for cutting. The honor comes from the person wielding it.
    Now let me ask you this.
    What was honorable about a samurai taking a katana and slicing down a farmer for looking at him the wrong way?
    Did they have "what i beleve is that if you want to fight someone then do it face to face and with equal wheponery or skills"
    Also, I guarantee samurai didn't go onto the battlefield with a resume to share with the enemy to match up fights based on skills. They would cut down whoever was in front of them.

Guns were created for a reason. They're more effective than swords. It also takes a lot of courage to go out onto the battlefield with a gun. You have to constantly move with thoughts in your head "I could be picked off by a sniper at any moment" or "What if my gun jams in a fight?".
    You can dodge a katana if you're fast enough. Not even Bruce Lee could dodge a bullet.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 09-23-2006 at 03:45 PM.

Member judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

i agree with u that weapons should only ne used for hunting not for killing other people beacuse they made u mad or somthing.So i agree with u
    judu baby

Member neptis.berac.arcos will become famous soon enough neptis.berac.arcos will become famous soon enough neptis.berac.arcos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 01:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Jesus Christ in heaven, loose the weaboo logic.
    You take martial arts? So do marines, navy seals, and green berets.
    The katana is the most honorable weapon? What about other blades such as Rapier's and tai chi swords?
    Also, saying the Katana is the most honorable weapon created is BS. A sword holds no honor, it's not alive. It's a peice of metal, a tool used for cutting. The honor comes from the person wielding it.
    Now let me ask you this.
    What was honorable about a samurai taking a katana and slicing down a farmer for looking at him the wrong way?
    Did they have "what i beleve is that if you want to fight someone then do it face to face and with equal wheponery or skills"
    Also, I guarantee samurai didn't go onto the battlefield with a resume to share with the enemy to match up fights based on skills. They would cut down whoever was in front of them.

Guns were created for a reason. They're more effective than swords. It also takes a lot of courage to go out onto the battlefield with a gun. You have to constantly move with thoughts in your head "I could be picked off by a sniper at any moment" or "What if my gun jams in a fight?".
    You can dodge a katana if you're fast enough. Not even Bruce Lee could dodge a bullet.
    OI mate listen up. I said it was my opinion so DO NOT slag or flame me for my opinions it is extremly rude and i do not like it .
    so please quit it ok. Every one is entitaled to thair own opinion.

neptis

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by neptis.berac.arcos
    OI mate listen up. I said it was my opinion so DO NOT slag or flame me for my opinions it is extremly rude and i do not like it .
    so please quit it ok. Every one is entitaled to thair own opinion.

neptis
    okay, everyone makes typos now and then, but you really need to get your hands on microsoft word.

Also...So what if its an opinion? I can still disagree with it if I want. I don't care if you dislike it either, I'm not here to please people.
    Just because something is an opinion doesn't mean someone won't argue it.
    A LOT of members argue opinions they don't agree with. Deal with it.

Member judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870 is infamous around these parts judu870's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

i still think that they should only be used for hunting only not killing someone becasue they o u money or something like that.............. that is the source of this money it causes a lot of problems
    judu baby

Closed Thread

Thread Information