AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dreaming.

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dreaming.

I was reading another thread, about dreams coming true, and it started to get me to thinking. Generally, dreams aren't memorable.

Do you remember any specific dream? Why?
    Have you had a reoccuring dream? Or a dream that takes place somewhere firmiliar, but really isn't that place?
    Weird things like that, have fun posting.

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Yes ones that r important i always seem to remeber!! My mind just remembers them till i figure them out!!! Yes i have had many recurring dreams and one that took place in my own house!!

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I had a dream that I walked outside and was shot to death during a drive by shooting...

I remember it very well... and I have had the same dream several times... It makes me wonder if that will happen the next time I walk out of my house because it could be a look at the future.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I love dreams. The best dream i have ever had was back when i was a freshman in highschool and i had a dream about a beautiful girl and how i met her. And do you know what happened? Well it happened. Yeah and the funny thing is that it went just like my dream and she looked just like the girl in my dream. We dated for years until she went to a different college. Yeah sad i know.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

I had this dream where a person close to me was shot on a train and died while I could only watch. I couldn't see the person, but they looked vaguely familiar. I hope this does not happen cause this made me scared of going to sleep when I was younger. This dream comes to me every few weeks.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information