AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi New Girl Here!

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Hi New Girl Here!

im new and am out to make some new friends ^^

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

welcome if you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome anime otaku, Hope you like the forum and make sure to check out the rules.
    -TWM-

Pantsu on my head desu~ .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:45 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hi ^.^ pm me if you want to talk or anything ^.^ -- dont break any rules and you'll be just fine here. =)
    dead.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

thanks guys!

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

welcome to anime forums! pm me if you want to be friends

Junior Member Heart_of_a_Shadow will become famous soon enough Heart_of_a_Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 08:00 PM
    Threads

Welcome here.. =^_^= follow the rules and if ya want a friend or just wanna chat then pm me..
    "I am What I am because of what I do, and no one shall change that.." - Lindsay M. Prower - The Fight for Truth - Roleplay

http://lindsayprower.deviantart.com/ <- Visit If You Dare

Friends Help Friends No Matter What - Jacob 'Turbo' Prower & Dagger Rensha

Junior Member Serena Yukishiro will become famous soon enough Serena Yukishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 12:15 AM
    Threads

Hi Im new girl Too ^^! ... Greethings

.:: Insane+Fruit ::. Kiwii has a spectacular aura about Kiwii has a spectacular aura about Kiwii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2007 06:16 PM
    Threads

welcome to af have fun posting and making new friends
    when bored with posting go play in the arcade
    w00t so that was my welcome not much but it
    was a welcome neh =^-^=
    pm me if you want to be friends
    ;D
    I am now 17 years old.
    I lawl at things
    Pokemon pwns your face.

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

Hey, Wass up, If you wanna be friends Add meh ^_~ Later, see you on the forums.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Hey Welcome!!! PM me if u want a friend!!!

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF.
    Don't Spam.
    Follow the rules and have fun!
    C ya around!

~Sarara

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation FallenWings is on a distinguished road FallenWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 11:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF! Glad to meet you. Ever need help or want to chat PM me.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

well hello nice to meet you
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Junior Member Lain_Iwakura will become famous soon enough Lain_Iwakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2007 08:31 PM
    Threads

h-hi and welcome to AF!

"No matter where you are... everyone is always connected." -Lain_Iwakura

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

welcome and if you need a friend pm me......
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Cool

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Anime_Otaku!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

No have cash Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 09:14 PM
    Threads

Hey, I'll be your friend. And if you want some help with something you can PM me. Have fun and try not to get into too much trouble.

Princess Usagi sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

hi welcome and have fun here i hope we can be friends

Senior Member sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

Hello there! PM me if you want to be friends! And welcome to AF!!

He stands there, then walks away. MY God, if I could only say, "I'm holding every breath for you."

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*strolls in whistling* Oh my, more newbies already? *walks up to newbie, bows and hands over a newbie blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. Don't lose that balnket, it gets you into all the cool places. If ya need any help, feel free to PM me, and I'll do what I can to help. Keep an eye out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I see there are more new members yet to greet. So, I'll TTYL. *strolls off to next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information