AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Give me a good,really good reason

Senior Member Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In that forgotten part of town where wasted hopes and dreams abound
    Threads

Default Give me a good,really good reason

Why do you people hate school that much? Come on it can't be that bad. personally i belive it is all in yours heads and imagination. for me, school represents a sanctuary in which i am safe, but all i can find from yours posts is that you hate school as it is a prison. tcc. i don't think this way cause my school is a royal palace or my teachers are better than yours. au contraire. my teachers are 100% worse than yours and whole education system sucks so bad cause we arent still in EU and everyone is doing whatever they want but still school represents something really special to me cause i know that if i wasn't there and all of other children before me school wouldn't exsist and that makes me fell special.

so WHY DO YOU HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH?

There is a part of me

That feels I am different from everyone else.
    Something that I can't quite see,
    Something that I can't quite feel,
    Something so unreal.
    But this 'thing' is always there,
    This 'thing' with others, I will never share.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well..Im guessing that they hate the homework. I love school. But when It comes to homework, if its too much, I get fustrated..and sometimes..little kids, they get bullied. So they might've been afraid of them. And the only santuary place to me is the school office....when you get bullies, just stand near the office. The administrators can watch what's going on outside.
    lol

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

I liked high school, until 12th grade. I got moved to a different district by my old district, so I had to spent my senior year in a completely foreign environment. A really annoying environment with some of the most annoying students I've ever had to tolerate.

The teachers were great, though. And I had some great classes.

10th grade was the same way, because something similar happened and I got moved... but at least I was able to meet some cool people in the 2nd half of that year.
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't hate school, quite the opposite. I just hate Homework!!!! >< Oh geez, 11th grade is gonna be homework packed! NOOO!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

I agree with Tetsanosuke. I like to learn new things at school an meet new friends, also homework is going be a load full for me as well. Going in 11th grade -__-

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pahuljica
    Why do you people hate school that much? Come on it can't be that bad. personally i belive it is all in yours heads and imagination. for me, school represents a sanctuary in which i am safe, but all i can find from yours posts is that you hate school as it is a prison. tcc. i don't think this way cause my school is a royal palace or my teachers are better than yours. au contraire. my teachers are 100% worse than yours and whole education system sucks so bad cause we arent still in EU and everyone is doing whatever they want but still school represents something really special to me cause i know that if i wasn't there and all of other children before me school wouldn't exsist and that makes me fell special.

so WHY DO YOU HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH?
    You have a valid point...however, you say you feel safe? For me, it's just the opposite. My gym teacher was found to be a sex offender, we've had substitutes that weren't certified, I'm bullied every year. Oh and my parents, my "wonderful" adoptive parents. They push me so hard to succeed, and sign me up for things I don't want to be in.

Buuuuuuuut...there are good things too! Lunch, and making new friends are a plus. If it weren't for school, I wouldn't be able to see my best friend everyday. Also, I've finally learned to love playing my violin, and changed the F in the class to an A. My metals workshop class, despite the burns and scrapes, was also fun, especially using the Klik Fast (the sound it makes is so amusing). To conclude, I neither hate school nor love it.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

I don't hate school. I actaully didn't want summer, because the only time I see my friends is during school. I'm sure a lot of people find school hard, and a lot of people don't like challenging things; therefor they hate it. I find school easy, and I'm a fast learner. But, some of my friends have a lot of difficulty. Cut, really where I live if there was no school, you would have about one friend because you never see kids in my area.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hmm... I didn't hate school but I know why the other kids did.

Thier biggest complaint was homework. Forcing the kids to do the work on thier time when we have already given 6 and a half hours to them. And even when this arguement is near perfect, you are still punished for having too much knowledge that the school did not teach you.

That's why the kids hated school when I went.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

You mean other than...

...having to get up at 6 AM every damn morning just to go to classes I don't feel like attending?
    ...dealing with the idiotic cliques of high school, in which you have to be in one group only and be shunned by all others?
    ...where you're constantly judged by the snarky people your own age for the dumbest things?
    ...where you're put into classes with people you don't like and have to tolerate because you can't leave that class?
    ...where your conservative school board won't allow for a book with slight sexual content to be read by anyone under 12th grade and won't allow for any speeches or content in anything that's actually worth seeing because they can't allow for someone to be offended by something stupid and irrelevant but totally true?
    ...when your school has so little funding that there actually isn't much you can do for extracurricular activities, or even have the proper lab equipment and chemicals?

Hm.

Well, other than that, it's the stress. A lot of damn stress, every day, all the time, inescapable and constant.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I think that people may hate school because of the teachers, getting up late, and the homework. Ever sense I was in kindergarden i've loved everything about school, and now that i'm in collage I love it even more. I just don't get what there is to hate about school.

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Member Kagami67 will become famous soon enough Kagami67 will become famous soon enough Kagami67's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

I liked school until my parents took me out. It's homeschool that people should hate.
    Devouring their flesh with a razorblade smile...

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Sakura_
    fustrated
    Wow.. learn to spell... Zzzzz

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Wow.. learn to spell... Zzzzz
    The irony of that post has not been lost on me. Something's coming to me...I see a Black kettle...and a black pot! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

And I don't mind school. School is when I see all my friends. Thankfully, we don't have cliques. Well, we don't have any real noticable ones. Everyone's (for the most part) friends with each other, but some better then others.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I only hate school for the pure reason I don't get paid for it.

Member kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin is a jewel in the rough kurin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 03:42 PM
    Threads

Well I don't hate it for the homeowrk because I never do it if i can't do it at school. I don't hate teachers or anything. I hate it because im getting up at 5:30, to go somewhere and sit for 7 hours and i have the attention span of a 2 year old. I also hate the food and thehaving to ask to go to the bathroom. At my school only one bathroom is open during class and that infront of the office and you have to be taking down there by another teacher so i never get to go. I also have the most violent school in the distract. I only go for my friends.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Well, I hate school because it's at 7am in the morning. There's only so much I can learn through one blood-shot eye.

But, I liked it when I was just chilling in Math class and goofing off with my friends. Plus, art class was kickass because the teacher was cool and no one ever talked to me. I also like art.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Hmm. I do not hate school. But some do by various reasons. But school is just another moment in life, just like everything else. For those of whom who detest school, focus positively. It works. But some people do not like working at McDonalds. You may not like it, but we must do somethings we do not like...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't hate school. I was ok with getting up early and the homeworks. It was fun with my friends. It's just I hated the BORING classes. The teachers were no fun at all!! Believe me, the classes were boring that reading a dictionary was more fun.

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

Hmm, why hate school?
    Didn't learn anything useful until my junior year of high school.
    Don't understand why I have to do work when I understand concepts the first time they're explained.
    Standardized testing is a waste of everyone's time.
    The school decides to schedule the two classes you really want to take for the same period, so you have to cut one. (Thankfully I managed to get the same teacher for another class)
    The most successful organization in the school (band) gets zero recognition.
    That said, let's have some reasons why I like school:
    Band = win. If you don't agree, I don't want to hear it.
    Easiest way to meet new people, you're stuck with them for a semester at a time, at the least.
    Eventually you get to learn stuff.
    Sure beats working a crappy job with the same hours.
    Graduating means that I get to go to college, and actually learn things.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

Member Vash the Flash is infamous around these parts Vash the Flash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2006 08:15 AM
    Threads

It's been two years since I been in high school, but what I hated about it was waking up, since I have been out of school. I have been working 3rd shift and going to college at night.

We the Willing lead by the Unknowing,
    Are doing to impossible for the ungrateful,
    We have done so much for so long with so little,
    We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Junior Member KIBAX is on a distinguished road KIBAX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:05 AM
    Threads

I just hate it. The only thing I like is lunch. My school really sucks because they are always stressing about how much it matters to report bullies. They signs all the way down the halls with the word bully and a big x on it. I get annoyed at looking at the same thing and hearing the same anouncments on the entercom. Not that I support bullies or anything people get beat up all the time. Just not as much as it is is posted on the walls.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    You mean other than...

...having to get up at 6 AM every damn morning just to go to classes I don't feel like attending?
    ...dealing with the idiotic cliques of high school, in which you have to be in one group only and be shunned by all others?
    ...where you're constantly judged by the snarky people your own age for the dumbest things?
    ...where you're put into classes with people you don't like and have to tolerate because you can't leave that class?
    ...where your conservative school board won't allow for a book with slight sexual content to be read by anyone under 12th grade and won't allow for any speeches or content in anything that's actually worth seeing because they can't allow for someone to be offended by something stupid and irrelevant but totally true?
    ...when your school has so little funding that there actually isn't much you can do for extracurricular activities, or even have the proper lab equipment and chemicals?

Hm.

Well, other than that, it's the stress. A lot of damn stress, every day, all the time, inescapable and constant.
    im with you 10000%
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Some people don't like school because they are lazy bums and they don't wanna learn new things. Others don;t like school because their teachers are mean. Some don't like school because they have to wake up early and they hate it.

Vel - always lonely

Senior Member Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica is a jewel in the rough Pahuljica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:25 AM
    In that forgotten part of town where wasted hopes and dreams abound
    Threads

in my school we do not have any lab or any kind equipment, we have only 20 computers for 560 students, we do not have enough space for extracurricular activities, in whole school there is 9 clasrooms but still i do not hate it. cause it is not the building that makes school or teachers, it is me, us all the students who make school exsist,

in the case of homework it is pure psychology. i am not keen on it but when it comes to some thins i love it. hating homework is only a reflection what have you said to yourself. if you say "i hate homework, i wont do it" brain accepts that and acts like that. but i you say "oh, homework, it will be done in a sec", and if you are optimistic about it you wont hate it so much and it wont be a problem.

There is a part of me

That feels I am different from everyone else.
    Something that I can't quite see,
    Something that I can't quite feel,
    Something so unreal.
    But this 'thing' is always there,
    This 'thing' with others, I will never share.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pahuljica

in my school we do not have any lab or any kind equipment, we have only 20 computers for 560 students, blah blahblah swizzlesticks
    I don't care. If my school can't provide well for me and my fellow students, then it should be shut down and that extra money given to other schools so they can do better.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information