AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: heartzelda

Member Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up heartzelda

Hello!I have a problem here.My sister here is heartzelda and she can't access
    her profile or post on the forums.When she goes to look up her profile it says
    she's not a member, but she can access Chat as some might no her from.She
    can do things like get PM's and go to Misc. in Chat.So I know she can't be a
    guest.Also she can get Rupees and she said that guest can't get them.I don't
    really know what the problem is.We had to come to my account to ask about
    the problem since she can't post.I don't know if there is any new sign up rules
    since I got my account in 2004.She signed up this year.She also didn't get an
    Email sent to her to verify her account if you guys still do that.She wants to
    know if you all know a way to fix the problem or does she have to make
    another IP?

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If she didn't receive the activating email her account is not activated, therefore she can't post. Tell her to post an activation request here (that forum allows not activated users to post): http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=41296

Member Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra is infamous around these parts Lyra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

Thanks a bunch for both me and her!^.^
    Last edited by Lyra; 06-29-2006 at 03:46 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information