AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your The Person (2)

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

im the person that drinks, eats, and drives at the same time while smoking.
    Im the person that drives by your house with a bat to smash your mailbox
    im the person the does donuts in your front yard if you make me mad

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

I'm the person that hate smoker and would beat anybody if they smoke.I'm the person that is very trifty until the extend of not eating breakfast and lunch just to save money.I'm the person keeps things to myself until all the problem pile up and one day it will burst.

Serenith's Mooples Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads

I'm the sort of person who's temper is unpredictable. The sort that is quick to forgive and hardly gets angry over things. And the sort that is easily confused, those that speaks back to the teachers, the sort that reads a lot and is on the computer double the time.

Senior Member terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238 is a splendid one to behold terin238's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 02:01 AM
    Threads

I'm the person who's thoughts are a mystery. I'm the person who sits at the back of the room, the one who's shy and rarely speaks up in class. I'm the person who regrets not holding the door open for someone behind me. I'm the person who knows a lot but never speaks out. I'm the person who is much deeper than they seem. I am the one who seems to be alone but enjoys the company of others.

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

I am the short light-brown haired girl you ignored in class. The same girl who isn’t suicidal but always cared less about living. I am the orphan girl who survived a home intrusion when she was 5 years old and lost her family. I am the girl who would carry your secret to her grave and always place herself in danger to help her friends. I am the girl you hated just because she was the odd person. The transfer student who you made fun of every chance you had. I am…

Alakina Paysinger

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am the person who you'll never really know cos I don't ever really talk about myself. I have the remarkable gift of speaking in circles.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol Myrra.

I am the person that is like Marmite. You either love me or hate me.

(apparently that IS true, I don't really have anybody on this forum that thinks of me as 'meh' if they know me. They either like me a lot or they hate my pants.)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

I'm the person who doesn't care what you think about me, i'm happy being me.
    I'm the person who looks at life in a positive way, all the time.
    I'm the person who you can have fun with and trust.
    I'm the person who won't stab you in the back.
    I'm the person who loves to be loved and loves to have fun.

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

Im the person that doesnt get mad over simple things. Down to earth guess you can say. Im the person that enjoys conversation and willing to help people in there time of need.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Well I'm the kind of person...
    ~ that you can always trust
    ~ i'm kind
    ~ i make my friends laugh alot; i guess i'm pretty funny...
    ~ i can always put a smile on ur face when ur down
    ~ i'm caring
    ~ i love to hangout with my friends
    ~ and at times i'm curious...lol idk why.
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I'm the person that has many sides. I'm the person... o__O I'm the person that hides a lot of secrets. I'm the person that you can trust. I'm the person that believes in honour and pride. I'm the person that will help you heal. I'm the silent one in the classroom that rarely speaks. I'm the shy one. I'm the person that is sensitive. I can be kind. I'm the person that wants to be superwoman. I am... I am Saskie =) (Ran out of things to say ^^;
    Last edited by saskie; 10-13-2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: More
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

I'm very shy person but when I know some person then I can talk very easily and I can talk alot sometimes. I laugh alot and sometimes people think I'm crazy or something... But I'm just happy. I help people if they want help but I don't push people much. If you want to keep something your own bisness I won't bother. I'm nice but I think I'm a little mean inside of me but I only show it to persons who are mean...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Member hinata_nibu will become famous soon enough hinata_nibu will become famous soon enough hinata_nibu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 08:45 AM
    Threads

i'm the person who tires her best at everything

i'm the person who protects all her friends

i'm the person who likes to listen

i'm the person who can care!
    To see whos in my family please read my journal
    To join please pm me with what you would like to be.

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

I'm the person who you made fun of in High School, that was your typical nerdy geek, with glasses and braces and zits.

I'm the person who tried to blend into the wallpaper just so you wouldnt beat the crap out of me everyday during the first few years of High School.

I'm the person who grew up into a lovely butterfly, ditched the braces and glasses and zits, and now can fly around everywhere with a smile on her face.

I'm the person most likely to help you out when you're in a bind. because I know what it feels like to be down and out.

I'm the person who would love you till my dieing day because everyone needs that kind of love.

I'm the person who will give you the world...just because you asked.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information