AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promises

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Promises

*Note: Not so sure I've posted this one.So bare with me. *

I promised you someday,
    We'd be together everyday.
    But as I wait right by the phone,
    It seems though I'm so alone.
    In this very silent room,
    I'm thinking of the lies,
    That will never ever die.
    It's hard to figure out,
    The truth that once was told.
    Many,many,many nights,
    I've been broken by so many lies.
    You'd promise me you'd call,
    All though the phone never rings.
    It sits there when time flys by,
    As days and months and years grow old,
    I'll brake the promises that I've been told.
    Ane this I PROMISE you.

By: -♥Sakura♥-
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-18-2008 at 10:14 PM. Reason: removed text color

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's a nice poem Sakura. Nice job. Keep up the good work.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

very good it was nice it reminds me of me when i was still dating my ex-boyfriend william he was such a jerk but your poem was nice i like your vocabulary

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

_Sakura_ :Thank you for your very nice complement....
    It seems like I'm talking to a twin....*giggles* Thanx again.

inuyasha_lover7089: Thank you also for your nice coment.
    I'm not much into vocabulary things,
    even though Language Arts is my main top subject
    I do good at school.
    I don't like it though but it's a pleasure to hear
    someone like my vocabulary.Thanx once more.
    I'm just bouncin' away.Because of your coments.

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

your welcome no problem it is very nice to hear someone like my coments but every time i say something someone gives me bad rep for stupid reasons so now i have bad rep

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 03:29 PM
    Threads

I really like the poem!!! Keep up the good work.
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 07:25 PM
    Threads

That Was Great And Reall Good I Liked How U Said "and This I Promise U" I Like The Idea Of The Promise And That Was Awsome So Keep Posting And I'll Read Em ^.^ Uve Got Talent Keep Up The Good Work Ol
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Very good work. Keep it up hope to see more in the furture

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's so cool thank you everyone I promise as soon as I get a nothere one I'll post a thread on one. peace out. Thank you all again.
    Goin' for a ride cause I'm so happy.
    Last edited by ♥Sakura♥; 06-25-2006 at 01:09 PM.

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

I like that poem it's good keep up ur good work and hope to read more in the future
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wut?!?!

i thought i posted on this poem too

anyways wut i sed was that i used to wait by the phone for people all the time but then that just made my life unhappy and a waste

don't let somebody who prob. doesn't care abotu u be a waste of your time

a good poem that i think lots of people can relate to i must say

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information