AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Born with Pride and Light

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 07:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Born with Pride and Light

hi im back again and i dont know if this poem is good or not i hope u guys like it and that it makes to sense to yall. well enjoy

Born with Pride and Light

The light was shining
    I saw it coming
    I was there standing
    it was marvelously touching
    The atmosphere surrounding
    The earth as if like it had a wing
    It was something
    That was worth of seeing
    Even if it meant dying
    It was marvelously toughing
    This is the best day of all living
    To the earth crust shining
    It was digging
    It was deepening
    For something it was looking
    It was disappearing
    From earth’s crust it was shooting
    It again was appearing
    It was marvelously touching
    The earth as if like it had wings
    On the top it was carrying
    Something that was delighting
    It self was watching
    So it wouldn’t be falling
    It was marvelously touching
    It also was shining
    With its beautifulness pounding
    It was tall and sprouting

well i hope yall enjoyed it and that u yall leave comments telling me ur openiuons ( wah >.< cant ever spell) thnx for yall's time.
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Honestly I didn't understand what it was about. I mean the title kind of threw me off. But, I liked the way you used words I guess.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know it doesnt make sense that much i kinda left to my imagination to like a tree growing or something. but considring that i was dying of bordem when i wrote this its good lol. thnx though for the comment. ^.^

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥ is infamous around these parts ♥Sakura♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

I may not understand this poem but I do honestly like it.

*Doggy wanna run cause he wanna hear more of your poems.*

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 11:31 AM
    Threads

i dont really understand it either but it sounds great and wonderful i really like if you make more i will read them they are very good

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

It was hard to understand at first but I think I got the message, very cool, and interesting, i'm not sure but it seemed like there were a few typos, however none the less, I really did enjoy reading this poem. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your poetry, and anaconda, cool poem! you too keep up the good work you both make good poets^^

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thnx guys that helped me lots ^.^

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i really liked it alot!!!!!

i thought it was a tree!!!

i could read that poem again and again, it was so interesting,it made you wonder wut it was n then u told us at the very end thats a good technique

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I liked it, I thought it was a tree? What the hell?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Sailor Soldier animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:27 AM
    Threads

i didnt quite get it at first^^; but i did enjoy it it was very nice!^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information