AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eternal peace

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Eternal peace

Eternal peace:
    The blood of a thousand years of war fall to the
    ground, the horror of the hundreds of great citys
    a washed in that blood. Marching once more
    to war, seeking the lost honor of death in
    combat stands the unknown. To know the the
    peace of death, to escape the nightmares
    of hell, the bite of steel to flesh, The ground
    turning to black the sound of silences filling
    the air. Eternal peace in my grasp at last.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like how u make it sound very suspensing like sumthing horrifying is going to happen but then you turn it around and he has peace that was a creative idea

u mite want to edit it tho it was kind of hard to read at 1st but then i got it the 2nd time round

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

wow, that is an outstanding poem you've made! I love the imagery placed in it. it really pulls the poem to life, as if it was really happening in a real life scenario, great suspense like BLOODyOrCHIDZ375 stated.You have out done me in imagery, in that one lol... ^^ Great Job! Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing more of your poetry in the near future. ^.--

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information