AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm not sure, maybe I should check, but perhaps I am...new?!

Junior Member Merun will become famous soon enough Merun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 05:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink I'm not sure, maybe I should check, but perhaps I am...new?!

Good day my little bockwursts~<3

What a surprise - I am in fact new! =o
    Well before you start up the parade and throw confetti, I have a confession to make.

Deep behind my avatar lies a mass of hideous cross-breeds just waiting to happen.. People warned me against spending time with him, but his wonderful conversational skills and fit body of fur and blubber drew me right in. Inevitably I fell in love.. with a wombat.

As time went by it felt like I was in a dream! Things couldn't possibly get any better! And then one day he pulled out that beautiful ring and knelt even lower than he usually did, saying those four words I'd been longing to hear. The wedding was a small one, most of my friends had turned from me in disgust a long time ago, but still, it was a beautiful ceremony full of Womby's relatives - including the distantly related sugar glider possum. What a drunk he turned out to be.

Now our honeymoon is over I would like to ask you all: Please don't look down on me or my husband.. we are expecting children soon.

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Errrr WOW! This has been the most interesting intro I've seen in a long time. =3
    ANYWHO....
    Ello Ello, and welcome to AnimeForum.
    Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
    If you require any assistance or would like a friend to talk to drop me a PM. <3
    Stay away from the cannibles and blanket thieves!
    Make sure to have fun.
    Have a lovely day.
    Happy Posting! ^-^

Teh --AEK

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2017 06:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ummm, right....
    Welcome to AF (yes, you, your husband, and your future children too)
    Anyway, feel free to pm me if you ever need anything

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

Finally there is someone interesting who is new. Thank you for that great introduction speech of yours. I gladly welcome you and your Wombat. I am happy that you made that so clear. XD. Anyways if you ever have any questions just ask me and I am sure that I can help you. Just remember that you have to follow the rules at all times. Also you should keep posting to get known throughout Anime Forum and to build up your money and level. Also if you would like to chat with people you could always go into the chat rooms and talk. I am sure that you will find many a valuable friend here on Anime forum. Have fun. XD
    "What is life without pain?."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much!! n_n
    My husband and I are glad to be here XD
    I'm sure this place would be a very stable environment to bring up our children in <3

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2016 02:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very interesting. <33 Your introduction was the best yet. ^.~ Welcome to AF. I hope that you will follow the rules, make many friends, have fun, and post lots. Also, congrats tou you and Womby. Beware of blanket theives and cannibals. >>; They may just try and eat you..or your husband. Well, I'm off. Good luck! :3

/ caught up with the fact that life will be dark
    but can we handle being kids? /

x

Member •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan•'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 10:51 AM
    Threads

LMAO XDD That's our Shi-chan!! *Glomps and cuggles* ahaha Womby... I love you and welcome to AF, meh marshamello strawberry o^^o

Half A Heartbeat • Half A Heart

Ephemeral dreams, sorrowful dreams, painful dreams announce the end
    Into gentle dreams, into beloved dreams, like that day, like that time...

~~ Doomsday • Gackt Camui

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mwee *cuggles back* I love you too! =3
    I'm really happy they have my favourite font ^o^~ font partay here we come *swings her around*

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

ello and welcome to AF
    hope u have lotz of fun here
    and if ya wanna be friends feel free to PM me. ^^

Member •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan• has a reputation beyond repute •Mana-chan•'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 10:51 AM
    Threads

ooh yesh! ^o^ *Is swung* Font parties, my favourite <33

Other than bishie Fayre parties, that is. ^)~ And Noa in a gift Basket

Half A Heartbeat • Half A Heart

Ephemeral dreams, sorrowful dreams, painful dreams announce the end
    Into gentle dreams, into beloved dreams, like that day, like that time...

~~ Doomsday • Gackt Camui

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you Chii {can I call you that..? o-o} and Solara <3
    And everybody? ;o; I feel so welcomed.

Ooh yes K-chan u-u there's one thing better than a bishie fayre though.. a yaoi party >3

Member Aqua chick is on a distinguished road Aqua chick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 01:42 PM
    Threads

lol, I love your intro! And ya, i'm new also, (actually, i think alot of us are...)

little kyo!!

kyo and tohru!!

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

welcome nice to meet you.
    PM me if you need help or a friend.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooh newness =3 Well, um.. welcome? I'm not sure I have the right to welcome people yet ^^;;; But that won't stop me, just as the prospect of breaking every law in my country to marry a marsupial didn't >x>

Thank you Ryuk! ^-^ Ooh Death Note <3 I love it.. but I became attached to the characters so much it took me weeks to get over their deaths.
    Last edited by Merun; 06-18-2006 at 11:33 AM.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Umm... welcome... you and wombats...
    (the story is kinda O.o, but unique)
    *hands you a blanket* Don't ask me what to do with it, i don't know either. It's a fad, i guess.
    You come from Tazmania?

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Hi And Welcome *hugs* Need A Friend Pm Me Ok Later Grl
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Senior Member Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity has a reputation beyond repute Aminity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF!
    Have fun and try to stay out of trouble. ^_^

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF! *gives blanket and pocky* Have fun, follow the rules, and mind your manners!..Just kidding. o.~ Anyway, pm me if you need anything!
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Nice introduction, haven't seen one like that in a long time. If you need help pm me or something. See you around.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Merun!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

umm..well...hello and welcome. That may be the first time that an intro left me momentarily speechless. Have fun and follow the rules and all will be well.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

very.......intresting introduction,anyway welcome have fun and hope to see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome To AF
    Enjoy your time here!
    If you have any questions or just want to talk
    Feel Free to PM me!!
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<33 You're all so friendly, I love this place already >w<
    Thank you, I'm grateful for the blankets...I think? o-o;

Member egraceq is just really nice egraceq is just really nice egraceq is just really nice egraceq is just really nice egraceq's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 09:52 PM
    Threads

I'm also new here except I don't have any husbands, or any coming children...

Closed Thread

Thread Information