AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I need some tabs

Reign of Chaos Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need some tabs

If u r a guitarist than please tell me where i can get some really cool tabs cause i know a couple sites already but their no good

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

MOst tab site have been made ilegal for some crazy reason but the two i use and bassmasta and guitarmasta there the best give them a shot

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads
    Last edited by Master Of Shred; 06-17-2006 at 02:48 AM.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Reign of Chaos Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101 is infamous around these parts Caos101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2007 01:03 AM
    Threads

k thanks

Closed Thread

Thread Information