AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Your Username

Senior Member YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Explain Your Username

Okay everyone I was wondering how you came up with your usernames. Are they from your favorite Anime/Manga/or T.V show, your real name, nickname or something you just through together? Is there a cool story as to how you made it? My name is from my favorite Manga Pretty Face. YunaRen is actually short for Yuna Revolution which is a gang the lead character lead in one chapter of the manga. So basically my name states I'm the leader of the Yuna Revolution.

^^ Avatar and Sig by Thornwillow

^^ Sig by Nespa

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I use to be wing 77, Wich was based off my old name wing 7 that was inspired from the anime X/1999.But my current name, Is actully a nickname I had when I was wing 77.People called me the wing man and I always liked it, So I changed my name to wing man because I liked it alot better and it has worked better for me.
    -TWM-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dieselmannen is a fictional character, much like the Easter Bunny, only a lot less pleasant; Dieselmannen is to Hangover what Santa Claus is to X-mas.

A little simplified, Dieselmannen follows you home after a party, breaks into your home while you're sleeping, throws clothes all over your room, throws up all over the bathroom, and whacks you over the head, so that you wake up with a terrible headache, clothes all over your room and vomit all over the bathroom, and no memory of how that happened.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got my name from looking through some lyrics,

"FarEastStyle with the spirit of WildWest
    the "quote-unquote" code stands the test of
    time for the chosen ones to find the best of
    noble minds that ever graced the face of
    a hemisphere with no fear"

Awhile when I first came here that was my anthem.
    I aways like the far east style, be it from music to animation.
    The name was really simple and I knew it would be memorable.
    Last edited by FarEastStyle; 06-12-2006 at 10:47 AM.

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

i got my name cuz i like the anime chobits and my fav character it chii.

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. Dieselmannen reminds me of the scum under my shoe.

No.

My name is from the tv series Charmed. I have liked this show since its inception, and been a fan since its end. And I changed my name to Piper, from its second season. And it lasted 8. You do the math.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

My name is from my baseball coach. He couldn't pronounce "Marsili" which is my last name, so he pronounced it "Masali". Years back (about 3) I was signing up to Join the Legendary Lilypad (biggest mistake ever) and needed a name, so I picked that
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Gate keepers 21 is my favorite anime

lovely priestess kagome INULOVERGIRL is on a distinguished road INULOVERGIRL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 04:52 PM
    in my own world with inuyasha ,ed,naruto,sasuke,mugen,and shinji^_^
    Threads

Wink

MINE MUST BE PRETTY OBVIOUS TO ANYONE....but just incase mine means that i'm a girl who loves inuyasha.you could kind'a figure that out with the title of my user name because it talks about kagome too^^
    friendz i think you noticed i'm not on very often...well it's cuz i'm quitting AF hope you miss me!!^^anyways farewell!!!!!!!!!!!

my pics take a look^^

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Manhatten_Project_2000 was the brainchild of my brilliant 14 year-old mind. It combined the coolness factor of the Atom Bomb with the then current year. I also ended up mispelling Manhattan. I have kept it for all these years because, frankly, I don't feel like changing it on the many sites I use it on. I aborted an attempt to change it to Powered_by_Anger a few years ago, though.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

It was just 2 nicknames i put together. Cat since I would meow or hiss at people, and demon from when my eyes would change.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Dieselmannen is a fictional character, much like the Easter Bunny, only a lot less pleasant; Dieselmannen is to Hangover what Santa Claus is to X-mas.

A little simplified, Dieselmannen follows you home after a party, breaks into your home while you're sleeping, throws clothes all over your room, throws up all over the bathroom, and whacks you over the head, so that you wake up with a terrible headache, clothes all over your room and vomit all over the bathroom, and no memory of how that happened.
    That is the best explaination ever.

Okay, so back in the tux days, I was one of the Princess Serenities. Well Neo queen princess thinges. Yeah... So anyway, from the little learn japanese thing, Ai = Love, so I became Princess Ai.

Not very original. I also had a badly drawn comic, and a badly written fanfic where Princess Ai = Anaki Archer, and Anki Archer = Princess Infinity.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Maru Dashi is a character from CLAMPS XXXHolic. I love Maru and Moro Dashi to death (they have to be my all time favorite characters), but I chose Maru because it sounded more feminine....

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"Xero" was the name of a character I made up as a child. I have a large number of self-designed characters as of now, but I chose Xero for several reasons. One was that his primary characteristic was apathy, and because as I have grown, my personality has grown to slightly match the one I created for Xero.
    The "XIII" also has several origins. The original number was going to be XVIII when I was deciding on a name, but Aether_Storm suggested XIII. Secondly, one of my old friends used to call me "thirteen", as he thought is was a good number to symbolize me. Though unintentional, it could also be attributed to the anime Black Cat, in which the main character has a "XIII" tatoo just below his left collar-bone, and I have some similarities to that character as well.
    Also, since Xero is pronounced "Zero", it turns into 013.
    Another note is that in signatures, the X in Xero and X in XIII can overlap, and the three I's appear to be bars, either behind of in front of the "ero" from Xero.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I'm a musician, guitar player so...not hard lol.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

My username is the name of a Shinigami (Death god) From Death note.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

Kalla is the nickname I first had when I found internet chat sites 14 years ago or so... (My parents were late in getting a computer) It is originally from a character, Kallandras, who is a bard in Michelle West's Sun Sword Series. I liked the character and am a musician myself, so it worked for my first uncreative online chat name. I tried it with the whole name, but people shortened it to Kall or Kalla and since I'm female it worked better as Kalla anyway.

It was apparently a popular name and I couldn't use it at some sites, so I started using akikodomo. It literally means autumn child in Japanese and I was born in autumn so it worked. Same thing happened, people shorted it to akik which drove me nuts as it cuts the third syllable off which they don't do in Japanese. So I started just using akiko, which is pretty much the shortened form.

When I had trouble at some places with that name, I just became akiko_kalla. I rather like it as it seems to just fit, although I really have no logical explanation as to why.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Li Kishiro is an original character of my own. Like MP2k, I came up with him in 2000. I used the name for role playing and chatting alike on FK/Globetalkers, MSN, Yahoo, and yes, even Tuxie/Anime Globe from then all the way to now.

I also had a fictional series written about Kishiro, that led from the time of his birth and history, that lead through the present times, and included people from the chats that I frequently encountered and interacted with... lol. Man, those were the good ole days.

I might try to dig up or even re-write them... simple name, "Kishiro World".

But yeah, Li Kishiro was my original name.

Kishiro Facts:
    - King of Bandit Jing* used to be Li's brother, "Kyo Kishiro". He started using that name in the early winter of 2001.
    - Ravyn Kishiro* was/is Li's wife in the story, and would still be if she and I still RPed.

*Italicized names are registered user names of AF and sister sites.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

My name represents an original character that was made up pretty recently. The Lucidian part has word roots that represent peace, tranquility, solitude and such. The Dyne part was just a middle name I needed for my character.

My name doesn't seem as original as Manhatten's or Diesel's. Those seem to be actual personal identities rather than those that belong to a character.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Mine isn't as complicated or deep as some people's here. I live in New Orleans, so I evacuated for Hurricane Katrina. Of course, being separated from all of my friends, I didn't really have anything to do, so I spent most of my time on the computer. I stumbled accross this site one day and registered as "Katrina_survivor" for obvious reasons. Then I lost my password, so I was reincarnated as "Katrina_survivor2".

Hope you enjoyed a little tid-bit of history from a katrina survivor.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

Lives by the sword Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121 is infamous around these parts Polo121's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

Cool

my nn is the name of my real nn in life (everyone calls me polo!)

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

There's several reasons that I'm Faceless.

1) Over the internet, I'm without identity. You only know my personna off the internet and not much else.

2) I'm just another face in the crowd. And with a big enough crowd, I'm faceless.

3) Within a couple generations, I'll be dead and forgotten. I'll be nothing more than a mere gravestone with my name carved into it, but without a face or true identity or meaning.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I came up with my user name from my original name!! It' a long story in how I made it up till I ended with being Teed! I like simple names...

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rather boring, really.

I used to go by "Rei" everywhere, which meant that I was not only one in a million of them, but would have to suffer with the, "Do you like Rei Ayanami???" question more often than you'd imagine. Because, apparently, there IS NO OTHER REI.

Actually, I just liked the name.

Princess Ai is actually the one who started calling me Reiako, kind of a play on Reiko. The name stuck. I used it on AIM and email, etc. And when I had to re-register here years back, I decided to use it. It was especially nice because nobody had any difficulty with identifying me.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YunaRen Leader
    Okay everyone I was wondering how you came up with your usernames. Are they from your favorite Anime/Manga/or T.V show, your real name, nickname or something you just through together? Is there a cool story as to how you made it? My name is from my favorite Manga Pretty Face. YunaRen is actually short for Yuna Revolution which is a gang the lead character lead in one chapter of the manga. So basically my name states I'm the leader of the Yuna Revolution.
    intersthing.....the way I got my username is similar from yours.It is also based on the famous manga Pretty Face during 2004... I was crazy on that manga even with a 25 connection speed...xD....really didn't wanted to put this username but couldn't think of anything else...so yea....it was suppose to be Kurumi Rina but join them together and you get this username....a pretty tougue twister if you try to say it....O_o....ohh yea just some side info ....Yuna(manga) is a guy that has a girl face...>_>...a very twisted plot....just read so you will understand..lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information