AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: name of this anime?

Member -Byakko- is on a distinguished road -Byakko-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 07:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default name of this anime?

I remember renting this one anime...don't know the name. The main character was a bit of a generic anime type; red hair, attitude, and always looking for trouble. The co-star, however was different. The co-star is a crossdresser with expertise in the martial arts...I'm not thrilled about having a crossdresser as an important role, but it was still a cool movie. It had action and comedy. I remember there was some big muscular guy that helped them out, too (though that kind of info isn't very helpful). I think the villain in the movie was elderly, but he could still kick your butt. The ending fight scene between the good guy (who always fights with his fists) and the bad guy ended when the main character caught the blade of the villain's sword and broke it...actually, he might have gotten stabbed and the blade broke off when he tried to twist it to inflict more damage..I'm not sure, but anyway, the sword broke. The hero took the broken off end of the blade and stabbed the bad guy.

I really hope someone knows what movie I'm talking about. I vaguely remember the last scene. They were in a subway waiting for a bus and the transfestite took the main character's hat, wore it, and struck a pose. He asked "how do I look?" to which I believe the main character replied "umm...great!" There are only two other scenes I remember. One took place outside a church, and a priest was talking about Jesus...that's about all I remember about that part, and the other was when the main character met the transfestite. He was checking "her" out until he told him he was a man. He freaked out and shouted "You're a dude?!"

Does anybody know this movie? I saw it when I was ten or eleven years old, so I don't remember it well. I found it at a Blockbuster, but they don't have it there anymore. I don't go there anymore either.
    Last edited by Regex; 06-11-2006 at 02:46 PM.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Sorry kid, i don't know.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Hmmm...it kinda sounds like Bleach.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Forsaken Angel Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken is infamous around these parts Zoma the Forsaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 07:53 AM
    Threads

dont know off hand

My family is in my Journal!!
    Note To self: I miss you terribly
    This is what: We call a tragedy
    Come back to me:Come back to me
    To me....

Member Laharl ex can only hope to improve Laharl ex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 01:35 AM
    Threads

Maybe it's Bleach.

Anyway, I don't know why people post if they don't know what it is.
    Netherworld Void
    Please join my forum. Anime and more.

Favorite Anime: Disgaea, Furi Kuri, Gilgamesh, Kino's Journey, & Hare+Guu.
    Currently Watching: Yoshinaga-san chi no Gargoyle, Zettai Shonen, Kiba, Disgaea, and Pita Ten.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, It's definitely not Bleach. I've seen pics of the characters and I'm positive it's not them. Plus, Bleach is a series. What I'm talking about is a movie. I believe it's also a bit older than Bleach.

Junior Member sushicake7 is on a distinguished road sushicake7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 08:51 PM
    Threads

maybe tokyo godfathers....i don't think anybody fought in it. but there was a tranny as a main character

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Hmmm.... I never heard of those story. But it definitely not bleach!
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sushicake7
    maybe tokyo godfathers....i don't think anybody fought in it. but there was a tranny as a main character
    No, it is certainly not Tokyo Godfathers.

I appreciate the replies. I'm glad there are some people here trying to help me out.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

could it have been Black Cat?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by †Viper™†
    could it have been Black Cat?
    No, that isn't it.

If I remember correctly, this movie also had an older look to it, like it was hand colored without any use of a computer.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm... wild guess but.. Cowboy Bebop?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, it is definitely not Cowboy Bebop.

This is a movie I'm talking about, not a series.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There is a movie on Cowboy Bebop too isn't there? and hmm, i'l keep thinking about movies that might be the possible one your looking for, as for I cannot think of any off hand right now, but good luck in your search. Oh here's another guess off the bat.. um could it be Vampire Hunter D, I know there is a movie for that.
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 06-12-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Junior Member sushicake7 is on a distinguished road sushicake7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2006 08:51 PM
    Threads

could you describe what the animation looked like...ramna/maison ikkoku or something like thundercats...? i'm interested in finding out what this anime is too. that might give me a better idea of what year it was.

don't think it was either of the vampire hunter d movies.
    Last edited by sushicake7; 06-12-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Hmm....That's sounds like an anime I watched a long time ago. It's called "Suikoden Demon Century" Here's a link:
    http://www.ex.org/2.2/20-suikoden.html

It was an AWESOME movie, though...Loved it. ^_^

†Viper™† There is a movie on Cowboy Bebop too isn't there?
    Yep, there's a Cowboy Bebop movie. It, too, is an awesome movie.
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Remie-chan
    Hmm....That's sounds like an anime I watched a long time ago. It's called "Suikoden Demon Century" Here's a link:
    http://www.ex.org/2.2/20-suikoden.html

It was an AWESOME movie, though...Loved it. ^_^

Yep, there's a Cowboy Bebop movie. It, too, is an awesome movie.
    Holy crap, I think that's it! Thanks, man!

Closed Thread

Thread Information